ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Setlist in Guitar Career Order

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BobDole  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:45 am    Post subject: Setlist in Guitar Career Order Reply with quote

I just bought Rock Revolution yesterday because it's $5 at Best Buy...and I figured Holy Wars alone was worth that price. Turns out I was right...the game is decently fun. Also, I may be able to (or at least I will try to) help with some of the DLC FCs--I am having a bit of trouble with the game's timing window, but I think I'm getting used to it--I did manage to FC Dr. Feelgood's solo 3 times in a row (and I could have done more; I just stopped after 3) and from what I've read that solo makes the song one of the harder FCs. I also think that I can FC Holy Wars if I just get more consistent with the riffs, and I was getting a little better at them the second time I played the song. However, the fact that preb has apparently tried and failed to FC a lot of the DLC songs scares me a little bit (just how much harder than Holy Wars are they? I haven't seen their charts yet).

Anyway, I thought I'd post this since I was looking for something just like this the other day and couldn't find it anywhere. I wanted to use to order my database of the songs since all of my other databases (for each of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games) are ordered this way too. Since I couldn't find it online I just used the game itself to get the order (for the GH/RB games I used ScoreHero's Top Scores pages). As far as I know this knowledge is as of yet unknown to the Internet (as if anybody cares about it anyway). This is the guitar career order of the songs which, like in Guitar Hero and Rock Band games, is basically a rough order of difficulty:

Debut Album

Falling Away From Me
We're Not Gonna Take It
All the Small Things
Dirty Little Secret

Second Album

Somebody Told Me
Pain
Cum on Feel the Noize
Sk8er Boi

Third Album

Spoonman
Blitzkrieg Bop
Magic Man
Are You Gonna Be My Girl

Fourth Album

Youth Gone Wild
Dr. Feelgood
Bad Reputation
Diary of Jane

Fifth Album

Paralyzer
All My Life
Given Up
No One Like You

Sixth Album

Kiss Me Deadly
Our Truth
Dance Dance
White Room

Seventh Album

Heading Out to the Highway
Round and Round
The End of Heartache
Won't Get Fooled Again

Eighth Album

Detroit Rock City
Walk
Chop Suey!
The Spirit of Radio

Ninth Album

Last Resort
Still of the Night
The Joker and the Thief
Run to the Hills

Tenth Album

Stone Cold Crazy
Highway Star
Am I Evil?
Pull Me Under
Holy Wars...The Punishment Due

iceefudgesickle  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just counted, and like, 2/3 of the setlist is already available in some way on GH/RB. If it's only five bucks though... wow, I just might have to get this next time I'm in the area of a Best Buy. I think it costs almost as much in gas money to drive to a Best Buy from my house than it does to purchase the game o_0 I don't know how I'm going to explain to my friends why I have the game though haha

BobDole  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a good explanation:

It's $5.
It has Holy Wars.
Enough said.

iceefudgesickle  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobDole wrote:

It's $5.
It has Holy Wars.
Enough said.

Yeah. Funny enough, I happened to be going out shopping with my family today, and I saw it for $4.50 used. (LESS than 5 even including tax...) I purchased it, and, well, it's not THAT bad. Certainly worth what I paid for.

sean2490  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iceefudgesickle wrote:
BobDole wrote:

It's $5.
It has Holy Wars.
Enough said.

Yeah. Funny enough, I happened to be going out shopping with my family today, and I saw it for $4.50 used. (LESS than 5 even including tax...) I purchased it, and, well, it's not THAT bad. Certainly worth what I paid for.

Yeah, I feel it was worth the 20$ I paid for it. Certainly not anything I would return to over and over again, but as someone obsessed with rhythm games it's pretty fun to run through it a few times.

It's a shame that this did so poorly; I think with some refinement (charting-wise, engine-wise, and at least an option to have the standard scrolling) this game could actually be awesome (I love the setlist!).

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The setlist was really good.

The charting was pretty terrible on a lot of songs.

It was a terribly rushed bad attempt at getting in on the full band market.

I bought it for 5 bucks as well at best buy. It was definitely worth 5 dollars. Feel bad for anybody who payed full price when it first came out though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: