ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DJ Hero Score tracking is Live!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: DJ Hero Score tracking is Live! Reply with quote

All of ScoreHero's score tracking abilities are now up for DJ Hero! It's added as another game alongside the list of Guitar Hero games. The functionality is similar to other games, but there are some differences and fun/unique aspects that are worth mentioning:

Original Sets / Downloaded Sets / Custom Sets
    In DJ Hero, songs are played in "sets", and you not only get scoring stats for each individual song, but also for the set as a whole. That's what you should submit to ScoreHero entries within these tiers. In the case of "Custom" setlists you can select up to any 8 songs you'd like and play them back-to-back for a combined score. DLC is allowed for these - choose wisely!

These set scores will also add together within each tier on ScoreHero, meaning there's even a further level of competition being a "set of the sets". Set scores will not contribute towards your game's overall total (only individual songs count for that).

Downloadable Content
    There is DLC for this game, and the two current packs available have been added. As more is released it will be integrated in similar fashion to other games on the site.

Forums
    As I'm sure most of you have noticed, a new category containing ScoreHero's most popular types of forums has been added for the game:

Score Tracking Differences
    Severals songs appear in more than one of the "Featured Setlists", which means you may notice when you submit certain scores it will appear across more than one row on your Manage Scores page. The "duplicated" scores will not contribute to your overall totals.

Be careful as there are two instances of mixes with identical song titles, artists, and mix authors in the game but are actually different mixes (this drove me insane until I realized it - thanks Graf!). To avoid confusion as to which one you should submit under, I've added the song length in parenthesis which is visible in-game on the song selection screen and one of the only indications of a difference. To specify, these are:

• I Want You Back / Semi-Charmed Life (song lengths of 3:23 and 3:24)
    • Jukebox Hero / DJ Hero (song lengths of 4:15 and 4:14)

If you have any thoughts, questions, or notice anything behaving incorrectly then let me know. Thanks and let the spinning begin! Enjoy.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow great!!!! Thanks JC! I'm definitely gonna enter some of my Hard scores later...

As Flava Flav would say, "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BOOOYEEEEEEEEE!"

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
PhatTrumpet  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: DJ Hero Score tracking is Live! Reply with quote

JCirri wrote:
If you have any thoughts, questions, or notice anything behaving incorrectly then let me know. Thanks and let the spinning begin! Enjoy.

I have a couple thoughts:

1. This is fucking awesome.
2. You rock, JC.

That is all.
Bass:      9,226,503 [58 GS, 57 FC]  13,319,824 [83 GS, 83 FC]  22,546,327 [141GS, 140FC]
Drums:    11,105,579 [57 GS, 37 FC]  15,512,780 [76 GS, 36 FC]  26,618,359 [133GS, 73 FC]
Vocals:   11,525,519 [58 GS, 58 FC]  17,302,340 [84 GS, 84 FC]  28,827,859 [142GS, 142FC]
All-Inst: 42,269,027 [231GS, 206FC]  61,262,972 [326GS, 271FC] 103,531,999 [557GS, 477FC]
Rock Band Accomplishments Thread | Guitar Hero Accomplishments Thread
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as always JCirri. good work there. people will be happy with this. tnkx alot.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to make a video to inform people that aren't on Scorehero that...
Grimnir  

Location: OMG you live in ut or play on psn? add me lets play!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Re: DJ Hero Score tracking is Live! Reply with quote

PhatTrumpet wrote:
JCirri wrote:

I have a couple thoughts:

1. This is fucking awesome.
2. You rock, JC.

That is all.

this +1 ^_^,b

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woo i love you time to upload some scores

Benster26  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I am glad that this is up and ready now

Back on the 11th!
Graf  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! It's nice to see that this is up, now I have to go grind through all the songs again for scores Mr. Green

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So can you play all 93 songs on guitar? Or is that just a mistake? I was under the impression you could play like 8 on guitar.
TheLonging  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck yeah, DJ Hero scoretracking \m/ Thanks JC

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
Davesterio  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scorehero just got a whole lot better
JCirri  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ortiz1193 wrote:
So can you play all 93 songs on guitar? Or is that just a mistake? I was under the impression you could play like 8 on guitar.

You're right. And this has actually been a bug for a long time that supersedes DJ Hero, as any songs with no playable parts still show up across all instruments.

I've somewhat hidden the bug by making the different instrument-specific tier groupings only contain songs for that instrument. But for example, if you select "GHWT"->"1-part"->"Vocals" and then change the tier grouping to "Guitar Career", you'll see Satch Boogie and other songs that contain no vocals. "Vocals Career" however would correctly hide them, but regardless of the tier grouping the songs should not appear if any selected instrument has no playable part.

Since this obviously has a much larger impact on DJ Hero than other games thus far, I will make this a priority to fix.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally i was wondering if you guys where ever going to put this up

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you so much jcirri, you're awesome!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: evybabee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: