ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Dutch get-together (summer break)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robbert  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:

@ Robbert: do you have a wireless internet connection in your house? It might be useful for Band vs Band if we decide to bring another Xbox. Also, a second console means a second TV, anyone?

P.P.S. What? Almost €25 for a train ticket to Rijsen (not that I'm short on money or anything).

Sure thing I got wireless. And I have a few UTP cables lying around as well.

Heck, my girlfriend has a second TV (a small Samsung wide screen, 21") and we even a third TV (a horrible CRT TV) so I don't think that'll be too troublesome to fetch some TVs. Our main TV is a 32" widescreen.

I also have two microphones, actually. One USB mic and 1 XBox headset.

I have yet to discuss it with management (my girlfriend) about this but that's solely because I don't know too much about any of you. :p

The 16th could work, but we could also do it the 13th of February and combine it with my birthday. There'll be several more people there then, but meh, it'll prevent us from GH'ing or RB'ing all night. ;) What about that?

Rijssen ain't close by, I'm afraid. And you don't even get your money's worth when you're there!

About me: Robbert, 23, going on 24, holding a BSc title in computer science (read: computer geek), game too much and currently working full time as a software engineer. I have a BC Rich Warlock at home combined with a Peavey Bandit 112 which I can't play properly but which I definitely want to.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: UpgradePolecat
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't it kind of weird to have a lot of people you barely know over when you're celebrating your birthday?

But the sixteenth is starting to come along nicely as a date. Go ask management for permission XD
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
Robbert  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the last thing I worry about. :p
Well, thinking about it, it might be too busy then, at least if everyone sleeps over, which they tend to. Heck, I don't even have THAT much space for people to sleep, unless they bring their own stuff.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: UpgradePolecat
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robbert wrote:
The 16th could work, but we could also do it the 13th of February and combine it with my birthday. There'll be several more people there then, but meh, it'll prevent us from GH'ing or RB'ing all night. ;) What about that?

Like Thom says, it's kinda weird to have 5 people you don't know at your birthday... at least weirder than having them over for a 'private' get-together. I'm gonna go ahead and mark the 16th on my calendar, as the majority of us is available then.

And tell your GF not too worry too much , SH is full of nice people. It's not like you're gonna get robbed or something .
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Reakt00r  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the 13th of February wouldn't work for me, the 16th of January will most likely be ok.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Reakt00r PSN Name: Reakt00r
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

16th it is

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! I'll talk to my folks about it, see what I can bring. It's kind of early though (one month away), so I don't know if they can arrange something already. When I know more, I'll post an update here to tell you guys.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
Robbert  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see no problem with the 16th myself. I'll bring it up sooner or later; it's not like we plan ahead a lot anyway.

Fr4nk  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't make it on the 16th, apperantly I have some kind of teambuilding / getting drunk thing from work that weekend
Robbert  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you guys ain't allergic to cats. >.>

Fr4nk wrote:
I can't make it on the 16th, apperantly I have some kind of teambuilding / getting drunk thing from work that weekend

That sucks.

Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cats are awesome

I am one of those people who totally understand Fluffy's fame *nods*
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
Cats are awesome

Any idea yet who's bringing what? Maybe a movie or two so we can relax a bit after a whole day of playing fake plastic instruments.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Robbert  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
Cats are awesome

Any idea yet who's bringing what? Maybe a movie or two so we can relax a bit after a whole day of playing fake plastic instruments.

I have a 1TB HDD hooked up to my TV. It's loaded with full seasons of stuff like I Survived A Japanese Gameshow, South Park, Father Ted, Bottom, Captain N The Game Master, Dexter and all that sort of stuff.
There's not much on it in terms of movies, except for Orphan at the moment. If you want movies, you'll have to bring them yourself. :p

Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have an external hdd with all seasons of red dwarf, blackadder, friends, that '70s show,

wait, lemme screenshot it:

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8210/fewa.png

lots of cabaret
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ontwikseltsaar wrote:
I have an external hdd with all seasons of red dwarf, blackadder, friends, that '70s show,

wait, lemme screenshot it:

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8210/fewa.png

lots of cabaret

You can never have enough cabaret . Do you have How I Met Your Mother somewhere as well? That's got to be the most epic sitcom since Friends ever!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 3 of 13

Jump to: