Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DJ mDaWg - Galvanize FC
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmmc222  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was hoping for a new B&P high score but I guess this is ok. Also some New Zealander stole 1st from you on Tiesto (maybe he used the rewind glitch!!! Better tell JJ)
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man, you deserve way more attention than that. this is sick !

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmmc222 wrote:
I was hoping for a new B&P high score but I guess this is ok. Also some New Zealander stole 1st from you on Tiesto (maybe he used the rewind glitch!!! Better tell JJ)

I upped my B&P score by barely any after only playing it once today. Really hate that song so I don't even feel like trying to hit 1mil on that. Maybe when I perfect all the shit on DJ Hero 2 I'll go back and see if I can read it any easier.

As for that new guy taking my score. That's been taken care of, but I don't feel like taking a picture and posting it on the leaderboards here. If you want to see it, check xbox live.

Also played El Og Loco today. He's pretty good, but I still beat him like 6/0 or 7/0. I forget how many songs we played.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for last minute wolfgang video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1a3ASE2vRE

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump for dj hero 2 accomplishments

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a rewind giltch I should know about??? Yeah nice mDawg thats a good score for satisfaction vs elements of life. Just in the last couple of days ive developed a technique for hitting the "DJ HERO" section, with that in mind i think that realisitcally for the first time both 1.1mil and 100% are doable... has it been done by anyone yet? Give me a bit of time and we'll see what happens..
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump bump bump bump

w00t

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is it in this game, the fc streak does not equal the total note count? I find that weird and annoying. Don't tell me how many notes are in a song, but not allow me to actually combo all the notes. They need to fix this. If I see 240 notes, I expect to combo 240 notes, not 238!

Good job though.
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnubisGX wrote:
why is it in this game, the fc streak does not equal the total note count? I find that weird and annoying. Don't tell me how many notes are in a song, but not allow me to actually combo all the notes. They need to fix this. If I see 240 notes, I expect to combo 240 notes, not 238!

Good job though.

I believe it has to do with 2 button note hits (aka chords in guitar hero).

When you have to hit a note that is on both green and blue, it will increase your combo by 1, but register as 2 notes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: