ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Upcoming albums you're looking forward to?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vanrulzz  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ7337 wrote:
Coheed and Cambria - Year of the Black Rainbow: They have a prequel album coming out early 2010. Claudio says that it's their best stuff ever, and it'll be interesting to hear their new drummer (he's pretty sick). Also, the special edition of the album is going to come with a full fledged novel in the Coheed universe. This is my most anticipated album coming out next year.

anybody who isnt excited about this doesnt like music. im so excited about this and the novel and their drummer who i saw at the puyallup fair last year, he was so tight!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still waiting on "Everything Comes and Goes" by Michelle Branch. The album's been done for ages, but the release date keeps getting pushed back. The latest date that's been set is in February, so here's hoping.

Also, Eisley is currently working on their third album, and Barenaked Ladies are in the studio as well, so I'm looking forward to new releases from both bands.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigZ7337 wrote:
Lights Resolve - Unnamed Full Album: Another great band working on their first full album. They're on the verge of great things, and the two singles they've released sound amazing (one of them was recently a free download in Rock Band).

Cant wait for the album, they are from around where i live. If any of the songs are as good as Dreaming of Love, then im in.
machchunk  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't fucking wait for the new Stone Temple Pilots album. If it works out like Alice In Chains' reunion, it will be amazing.

Also,
Quote:
According to Killyourstereo.com, it is a possibility that Faith No More might be gearing up for a new studio album in the near future, although no release date has been set and it is unknown which label will handle it.

Oh my GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I know this is a rumor, but I want this so bad.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I totally forgot that ZZ Top is working on a new album that is going back to their older rock style they had with stuff like La Grange. That should be good entertainment.
FlawedByDesign  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I was really excited when Avenged Sevenfold announced not too long ago that they were working on a new album, but due to the sudden passing of The Rev, I suppose that won't be coming out for a while. ;_;

Other than that, I'm looking forward to hearing more from Rush and Journey with Arnel Pineda

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlawedByDesign wrote:
Well, I was really excited when Avenged Sevenfold announced not too long ago that they were working on a new album, but due to the sudden passing of The Rev, I suppose that won't be coming out for a while. ;_;

I believe that is "Unwinding the Chainsaw." I was psyched for that album. Wonder if they'll still release it?
GIRLintheFIRE  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm excited for Band of Horses - Night Rainbows.
I assume it's coming out in 2010?

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is only one real given album I am psyched for, Fear Factory's new album Mechanize. Many are calling it a bridge between Demanufacture (<3) and Obsolete. And basing off their new track "Powershifter", they are definitely back to haul ass. The band feels like a unit now with Gene Hoglan doing drums rather than Raymond Herrera, and with Christian leaving, and DINO BACK!... Really psyched to hear the album, as well as seeing them in January.[/b]

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyberwaste wrote:
There is only one real given album I am psyched for, Fear Factory's new album Mechanize. Many are calling it a bridge between Demanufacture (<3) and Obsolete. And basing off their new track "Powershifter", they are definitely back to haul ass. The band feels like a unit now with Gene Hoglan doing drums rather than Raymond Herrera, and with Christian leaving, and DINO BACK!... Really psyched to hear the album, as well as seeing them in January.[/b]

Gene Hooglan is a beast. Loved his work on the Dethklok albums and I believe he did the drums for the most recent zimmers hole album. Based on this track, not that I'm really a fan of them, I can't even think of a song I know of them, but this is a good song. Count me interested for this album.
b.vicious  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EpicPwnager wrote:
FlawedByDesign wrote:

I believe that is "Unwinding the Chainsaw." I was psyched for that album. Wonder if they'll still release it?

i have literally looked everywhere, and nowhere have i seen a title for the album they were making. i am VERY curious to see what is going to happen to these guys, but im praying they continue to make new stuff, or at least finish this album =/.

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GIRLintheFIRE wrote:
I'm excited for Band of Horses - Night Rainbows.
I assume it's coming out in 2010?

Here's hoping. It's been a while since I heard anything about it, there's certainly no confirmation yet but... yeah, it's been a good few months since they started talking about it so hopefully it's not too far off.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Treachery29  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone in here ready for some new As Blood Runs Black after the holidays?? Or is that just me.
Gunna be a while away with the new singer aparently quiting only weeks after being signed
Vampire-Jekyll  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This just seems like a poll thread to me but It gives me the opportunity to gush over Motion City Soundtrack's 'My Dinosaur Life.' I already pre-ordered the deluxe edition of it and pre-ordered it again on iTunes to get the 'Sunny Day' bonus track.
Season 9 Standard Controller Champion
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: FourItchyTasty
machchunk  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vampire-Jekyll wrote:
This just seems like a poll thread to me

Do you think people are not capable of discussing future albums?

Last edited by machchunk on Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: machchunk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: