SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Between the Buried and Me
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omerta.bcp24 wrote:
and even Meshuggah...damn, come over to the US please, thanks.

They've done two tours here in in the past year or so. Saw them in 2012 with Baroness and Decapitated, was pretty sweet!
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may or may not have gotten myself an "advanced' copy of the new album, Coma Ecliptic. It's by far the most different from their other stuff. A lot less screaming and plays much more like a traditional rock opera than Future Sequence did. Still fucking amazing however.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
TQSG  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

B-Fuzz wrote:
Selkies (the Endless Obsession) - 9001/5 - Nothing really needs to be said about this one.

There's nothing that needs to be said because it lacks substance.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
iimeade  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
I may or may not have gotten myself an "advanced' copy of the new album, Coma Ecliptic. It's by far the most different from their other stuff. A lot less screaming and plays much more like a traditional rock opera than Future Sequence did. Still fucking amazing however.

I agree, Coma Ecliptic is a good Dream Theater album.

parzrevenge wrote:
stop trying to be pieman 2015
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gunna see them in Sayreville, NJ August 13th. My original BTBAM roots still wish for some Silent Circus love but I know it'll never happen. I'm fine with some Coma Ecliptic love as long as Tommy learns to sing live better.

ShadoWolf wrote:

koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
drewbles  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iimeade wrote:
HellAshes wrote:

I thought the same exact thing only hearing a few tracks off the album.
I lost touch with BTBAM after Obfuscation became a thing. The entire ordeal with them not playing any of their old tracks didn't sit well with me. I'll always love Colors, Alaska, and Silent Circus more than anything else. I feel like BTBAM's fan base is going to change into two different teams as the years pass by. We're either gonna have Pre-The Great Misdirect fans, or Post-The Great Misdirect fans.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drewbles wrote:
iimeade wrote:
HellAshes wrote:

I lost touch with BTBAM after Obfuscation became a thing. The entire ordeal with them not playing any of their old tracks didn't sit well with me. I'll always love Colors, Alaska, and Silent Circus more than anything else. I feel like BTBAM's fan base is going to change into two different teams as the years pass by. We're either gonna have Pre-Colors fans, or Post-Colors fans.

Fix'd...at least for now. This is how it's been for a long time now. I know some people, including my older brothers, who only listen to everything up to Colors, and even then their favorites are still on Silent Circus. They refuse to try anything after Colors.

On the flip side, I know some people, mostly people I know from scorehero, who only listen to everything from Colors on. They refuse to try anything before Colors.

I'll be honest, I am very the sad when every setlist they put out doesn't have anything before Colors unless very rarely they play Selkies. But, I'm a person who likes practically everything BTBAM puts out.

ShadoWolf wrote:

koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

drewbles  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
drewbles wrote:
iimeade wrote:
HellAshes wrote:

I lost touch with BTBAM after Obfuscation became a thing. The entire ordeal with them not playing any of their old tracks didn't sit well with me. I'll always love Colors, Alaska, and Silent Circus more than anything else. I feel like BTBAM's fan base is going to change into two different teams as the years pass by. We're either gonna have Pre-Colors fans, or Post-Colors fans.

Fix'd...at least for now. This is how it's been for a long time now. I know some people, including my older brothers, who only listen to everything up to Colors, and even then their favorites are still on Silent Circus. They refuse to try anything after Colors.

On the flip side, I know some people, mostly people I know from scorehero, who only listen to everything from Colors on. They refuse to try anything before Colors.

I'll be honest, I am very the sad when every setlist they put out doesn't have anything before Colors unless very rarely they play Selkies. But, I'm a person who likes practically everything BTBAM puts out.

THIS. This makes me sad. It's why I really haven't seen them perform live in a few years. Last I saw them they toured with After The Burial and The Faceless (I think). I wish they'd play their heavier songs such as Foam Born (B): The Decade of Statues (my personal favorite).

Even when I saw them for the first time perform a couple of years ago at Starland Ballroom I was expecting a wild crowd and a crazy pit but I noticed everyone standing still the entire set. Huge bummer but I still love and respect the band regardless. I understand the motion to want to start going in a new direction but don't forget where your roots are!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38
Page 38 of 38

Jump to: