ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What music related web sites do you guys visit/use?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, guys. Do not talk about illegal sites or anything that assists you in pirating music. That is a site-wide rule. If you aren't sure, don't put it here. If you really need to tell someone about something like that, use a private message.

Thanks.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
EpicPwnager  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[url]Playlist.com[/url]. Best site.
Period.
eyewin8  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grooveshark is not illegal, it's a music radio/mp3 streaming site. You can't download anything. If it is illegal, then I'm sure my AP Environmental teacher will be in some trouble, since he pretty much introduced it to the entire school. Also lol at every post about 4chan getting deleted. Makes me lol hard

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
Fugitive  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eyewin8 wrote:
Grooveshark is not illegal, it's a music radio/mp3 streaming site. You can't download anything. If it is illegal, then I'm sure my AP Environmental teacher will be in some trouble, since he pretty much introduced it to the entire school. Also lol at every post about 4chan getting deleted. Makes me lol hard

I'm loling pretty hard too. Someone took my mention of /mu/ out of the OP.

And yeah, grooveshark is no different than a Pandora or Last.fm concept. Now mentioning (snip) or (no) would be especially illegal.
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fugitive wrote:
Someone took my mention of /mu/ out of the OP.

I only removed one that was blatantly a torrenting-related site, a reply about it, and one that the poster himself said he thought was probably illegal, and none of them from any of your posts. Since several other people have mentioned /mu/ without any problem, I'm thinking maybe you just didn't put it there in the first place.

Now surely this thread can continue without any more snarkiness.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Fugitive  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

woozerkristen wrote:
Fugitive wrote:
Someone took my mention of /mu/ out of the OP.

I only removed one that was blatantly a torrenting-related site, a reply about it, and one that the poster himself said he thought was probably illegal, and none of them from any of your posts. Since several other people have mentioned /mu/ without any problem, I'm thinking maybe you just didn't put it there in the first place.

Now surely this thread can continue without any more snarkiness.

Well, I mentioned /mu/ being a 4chan board, and every mention of that actual website was deleted. I remember saying something along the lines of "I use /mu/ on 4chan, but let's not go there..." It might not have been in the OP, but I definitely had a post deleted and it was in one of the two. Anyway, it's irrelevant.

Thanks for all the sites guys. I'm trying to broaden what I use, cause I knew there had to be other gems out there. Keep 'em coming.
superunknown94  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.youtube.com is where I listen to the music but my favourite place to talk about music is www.songmeanings.net.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: