ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Everlong Fill Help?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RndmPrsnViola95  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: Everlong Fill Help? Reply with quote

It's the one section keeping me from an FC...

(orange represents pedal here)

What stickings do you use? (For those who have FC'd it) Because I'm pretty sure you can't hit it RLRLRLRLRLR

Possible Methods:

Sulfurus wrote:
I hit the last red and the first blue with my Righthand. There is a small gap between, giving plenty of time to move your hands over.

RLRL RLRL RRLR LRL

WarlordTm wrote:
I started off the roll with my left hand, so instead of RLRL, I played the entire fill LRLR. It might be a little awkward at first, but that is what worked for me.

You can also try:

RLRL RLRL LRL RLRL

or even:

RLRL RLRR LRL RLRL

SomeGuyDude wrote:
R L R L R L R L L R R L L R L

up to you if you'd prefer to do all three double strokes in a row or do the last four notes as L R L L.

RLRL RLRL LRRL LRL

Last edited by RndmPrsnViola95 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Everlong Fill Help? Reply with quote

RndmPrsnViola95 wrote:
It's the one section keeping me from an FC...

(orange represents pedal here)

What stickings do you use? (For those who have FC'd it) Because I'm pretty sure you can't hit it RLRLRLRLRLR

I started off the roll with my left hand, so instead of RLRL, I played the entire fill LRLR. It might be a little awkward at first, but that is what worked for me.

You can also try:

RLRL RLRL LRL RLRL

or even:

RLRL RLRR LRL RLRL
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hit the last red and the first blue with my Righthand. There is a small gap between, giving plenty of time to move your hands over.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sulfurus wrote:

That's how I do it. Doesn't interrupt the way I play the fill, either.

This way, it's all RLRL sticking, just consider the whole role as two separate parts.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
SomeGuyDude  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R L R L R L R L L R R L L R L

up to you if you'd prefer to do all three double strokes in a row or do the last four notes as L R L L.

RndmPrsnViola95  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edited the OP with your methods so that others needing help with this section can just look at the OP. Thanks for the help guys I'll try out your methods as soon as I get my new drums (though personally I Sulfurus's method best )

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: