ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Milk Chan: FG X 5* 1000/1000 on the road to a 1mil score

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MilkChan  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: Milk Chan: FG X 5* 1000/1000 on the road to a 1mil score Reply with quote

So far i've got 42/50 achievements and 61 5*s on Expert. Planning to track down anything notable along the way.

My goal right now is to try and 5* all Expert within a week. It's been 2 days so far and I have 32 left and probably about 25 I can easily do. I'll see how this goes...

PS XBL gamertag: LobsterJesus
for anyone that ever wants to play sometime

Last edited by MilkChan on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:23 am; edited 8 times in total
MilkChan  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upped my count to 70 but haven't had much time to play these past couple of days unfortunately.

Got 3 days left to get everything 5 starred. I'm starting to doubt if I will cause I still haven't 3*'d Beats and pieces
DDRfreak457  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can do it

I did it all in a week and I didnt play the game for 2 days (thanks tekken)

just slow down. I played the songs I had left, then played others for score as a break and then went back to the songs I needed. It seemed to work well
insanewizard9  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MilkChan wrote:
Upped my count to 70 but haven't had much time to play these past couple of days unfortunately.

Got 3 days left to get everything 5 starred. I'm starting to doubt if I will cause I still haven't 3*'d Beats and pieces

B and P is rough, but once you get those Up Up Up's down and memorize that repeated scratch pattern, mix it with some euphoria and rewinds, the 5 star isn't too bad. Just spend a little time with it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So yeah I basically stopped playing for a long time since I was getting good at ITG, but I heard DJH2 was coming out so I picked it back up about 2 days ago.

I'm down to 3 songs left to 5*. Here's a little something for ya/The number song (high 4*), Rockit (low 4*), and Beats and Pieces (high 3*). I'll probably knock them out in the next couple days. Beats and Pieces is looking a little less impossible now but it still looks tough. Rockit I can probably get in a few tries. HALSFY/TNS is a pain in the ass and I hate the DJ Shadow setlist on Expert.

After that i'll go and clean up scores which is really easy to do once you get the initial 5*. When I got the Groundhog 5* I barely got it with 470k and then my attempt after the first 5* I got 550k. Also raised Satisfaction/Elements of life to 691k.
MilkChan  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got HALSFY/TNS 5*'d. Just Rockit and Beats and Pieces left. Rockit should be really soon as I have a high 4* on it now and its just a matter of getting one more rewind. Beats and Pieces was barely 4*'d...so it needs work. Im horrible at scratching :/.

EDIT: Got Rockit. Even dropped a euphoria that I normally get haha. Just one more...this is gonna be awhile.

EDIT 2: 829,258 on Satisfaction/Elements of life. Song is really fun to take a break from trying to improve other stuff. Also this was up from 691k
MilkChan  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to get a new controller cause my old one crapped out. Got Beats and Pieces on my 3rd try today. FG Expert 5*!

Now time to work on raising scores and try and find people online.

EDIT: 6 Misses on Six Days/Annie's Horn. Maybe i'll get this for my 3rd FC haha.
MilkChan  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got 843k on Six days/Annie's horn with 5 misses. This song gets easier every time. I might try to make it my first 1 mil score since its so far the closest of any song to one (Satisfaction/Elements of life is right after it with 821k and Red Mist VIP with ~760k).
MilkChan  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done.

Time to improve career score.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Accomplishments All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: