Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Bands you used to like
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ripley92  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I was 13 or so I was in to rap for some reason, stuff like 50 Cent, Eminem, Dr. Dre...now I can't even listen to rap for thirty seconds without wanting to tear out my ears.

As for rock/pop stuff, I used to be a huge fan of Nickelback, Linkin Park, and My Chemical Romance; now, however, I hate all three of them and most bands like them. I do admit to having a few songs from bands I don't like on my iPod, but those are mostly for nostalgia or because I actually like the song (Dead!, for instance, is the only MCR song I like). Never liked Fall Out Boy, though, I've always thought they suck horse dick.

sportsboy85 wrote:
Metallica
Top 40 Rap when I was like 8
Korn
shit basically.
You did not just say that.

My accomplishments
Goals
Get 10 FC's on each Guitar Hero game I own
[]GH1 (1) []GH2 (2) []GH80's (2) [x]GH3 (23) []GHA (8) [x]GHWT (25) []GHM (9) [x]GHSH (11) [x]GH5 (45) [x]GHVH (12)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Ripley 92
TheJackpotter  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ripley92 wrote:
sportsboy85 wrote:
Metallica
Korn
shit basically.

Maybe he was trying to say he used to be a HUGE fan, but now, it's not that he hates them, it's just that he doesn't like them as much.
shadow6463  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Back when I was 11 I fell in love with Underoath, now they're just really boring. But, I credit them with getting me into metal and the electric guitar.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/shadow6463
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: shadow6463
Fatsausage  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine absolutely has to be Liinkin Park, I really dunno what I saw in them I owned their entire discography at one point :/

Linkin Park, Disturbed, BFMV, Killswitch... Meh, guess everybody has to start somewhere with metal, right?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used to like european metal bands like dream evil and lordi but i don't find thier music very good anymore
EmoArbiter  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance. I could listen to the first two albums of both bands all day long. Third time's not the charm >_>

Close Your Eyes, too. They were amazing when they were just a local act. Now they're signed and they wimped out

My accomplishments|Season 11 GHM Division 2 Winner
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Emo Arbiter Wii Friend Code: 2162307103708276
CantCatchStoopid  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green Days new stuff (21st Century Breakdown) is definitly not to great. I only listen to their older stuff now.

I hardly listen to R.E.M anymore and i have grown sick of Megadeth for some weird reason i cant really explain, i just stopped listening to them.
TheTrueSatanist  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Metallica mainly. I know it isn't James' fault, but since he blew his vocal cords and started singing 3 octaves lower, I hated Metallica. Like I don'tt mind it on Death magnetic, but when he sings battery, or master of puppets, I cringe. The one thing that I hate about S&M.

I still love dream theater, with their heavier stuff, but six degrees is my absolute favourite album. So much meaning. and know, the lyrics are still there. But in the 5/8 verse of panic attack, I can barely hear what Petrucci plays. This is partially due to the tuning of that song, but that verse is too heavy. I still enjoy their music, but I'd rather they went back to things like Solitary Shell, About to crash. They have lighter elements, but as they progress, they get heavier

Some slogans for Scorehero, courtesy of Sloganizer
Scorehero. Impossible is nothing
I'd sleep with Scorehero
Some for TheTrueSatanist:
Jesus loves TheTrueSatanist
sportsboy85  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheJackpotter wrote:
Ripley92 wrote:
sportsboy85 wrote:
Metallica
Korn
shit basically.

Maybe he was trying to say he used to be a HUGE fan, but now, it's not that he hates them, it's just that he doesn't like them as much.

There are some songs I like, but most I dislike.
ThunderAlex  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, except Linkin Park (That I really dislike now), there's The Offspring. I used to LOVE their songs, and although I still have their discography, I just rarely listen to them. I don't know what happened, perhaps I overlistened to them, or perhaps I just, for some reason, don't find their music good, except just a few songs. Also, they were the first rock (Well, punk rock) band I've ever listened to.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
redlar  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah add Offspring to that list as well. Other than Want You Bad.
and Blink 182. I was never into Green Day, I could never stand his voice.

Metallica's Death Magnetic. First day I was like YEAH NEW METALLICA. We cranked it up, sang along.. and from then we knew something was up. A week later it stopped being played, and other than the occasional play to show people who haven't heard it yet (Non metallica fans.. -_-) it stays firmly in my cd stand.

Npeaen wrote:
See! There is a benefit to wasting away far too much time on fake plastic guitars!

More... plastic guitars...
Shadowstep  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avenged Sevenfold
Bullet for my Valentine
Slipknot
System of a Down
Korn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: