ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
n00b Here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheFlamingCarrot  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: n00b Here Reply with quote

Hi there, yes i just started using scorehero and would really appreciate a brief explanation of how to get my scores started. I've read through the site and seen that I need to host screenshots and fill out the spreadsheet and what not. But how do I submit it and is there anything else I need to do? Is it possible if I just post the screenshot of the career songs list with the scores and stars listed? Help please.
deathtongue  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually there is no need to post screenshots or use the spreadsheet. From what I understand, the screenshots are only necessary as proof if you enter an exceptionally high score. And I haven't tried the spreadsheet but I think it is used for entering many scores at once. I have just been entering my scores one at a time using the "Manage Scores" screen, and I only post a screenshot if I ace a song. Pictures of the newspaper headline after finishing a song are better than the career song list only because it also shows the percentage of notes hit and longest note streak, otherwise the career song list is fine for proof of you score. Hope this helps.

Goal: 5* Hard
FOP [X]
PP(LL) [X]
OFTR [X]
6 [3.6]
TH [4.0]
Matt  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct. Photo proof is not necessary. If you enter a suspiciously high score, you may be asked for photo proof. This is only to prevent false scores from being entered.

There are 2 ways to input scores: manually, or via the spreadsheet. If you are using the spreadsheet, first fill out the spreadsheet with all your scores, then on the hompage, click on manage scores near the top, then click the link for importing spreadsheet scores. If you are entering the scores manually, go to the same manage scores link, then pick the difficulty, scroll down to the song you would like to input a score for, and click insert. A new window should pop up, and you can enter all the information.

If you are having trouble with the spreadsheet, then check here: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69
TheFlamingCarrot  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok got it thanks. But when you mean an unusual high score, do you mean like 99 or 100% sort of scores? Because i can usually get alot of 100%s on easy and maybe some on medium. Or is that really only necessary on hard and expert?
Matt  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

100% on most songs isnt unusually high. What we mean by unusually high is if you beat the top score by a good 50k or something. There are a few songs where 100% would be extremely impressive on expert, but 100% on hard or lower wouldn't be surprising. Don't worry, JC or I will contact the user who posts a questionable score and we won't just jump to conclussion and ban an account :p
TheFlamingCarrot  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And finally how do you attach the signature that tells the scores you have achieved? I found all of the ways, but for some reason they aren't allowing me to post it.

Edit: Never mind :p
MrAndyPuppy  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matt wrote:

If you are having trouble with the spreadsheet, then check here: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69

Thanks - just what I needed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: