ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
List of 99 % glitched songs plox ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poirot2  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: List of 99 % glitched songs plox ? Reply with quote

Can I have a list of the 99 % glitched songs in WT because I have now 3 FC's with 99 % and it pisses me off every time I see so I'd like to know vefore FC'ing the song if it's glitched or not Thx

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stranglehold
Santeria
Satch Boogie
Antisocial
Hot For teacher
Sweet Home Alabama
Scream Aim Fire

i think that may be it. if you fc'd any other song and got 99%, you let a note slip under the SP activation.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Poirot2  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I got Sweet Home Alabama and Antisocial AND Nuvole E Lenzuola ?? So this is because of the SP ?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

apparently I'm the only one with a picture for Nuvole, but it can be 100%'d.

And yes, it's due to SP. There's other topics on this, but I'll give you the short version:

Say, if you activate on a (orange being a bass note here), and you only hit the cymbals to activate, the Red and the bass will pass under the strike line without you hitting them. This won't break your combo, but it will deduct a note from the final note count. If you activate and hit the red with the bass within the timing window, it'll count towards the final note count.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Poirot2  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh ok thanks, I already knew about something wrong with activating SP on notes and giving 99 % but now I'm sure about it thanks ;)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for bumb but I didn't want to make a new thread about this thing. So I just got 997ns and 998ns "FCs" in Dammit. Apparently I seem to have slipped some notes when activating the SP (tried to avoid that). So I'm just asking if this counts as an FC. 99% 998NS. If I take a pic about all the sections 100% and the normal stat menu, I think there's enough proof..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:

Stranglehold
Santeria
Satch Boogie
Antisocial
Hot For teacher
Sweet Home Alabama
Scream Aim Fire

i think that may be it. if you fc'd any other song and got 99%, you let a note slip under the SP activation.

Add Overkill to that list

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stranglehold: 2288 = 2287
Antisocial: 1316 = 1315
Sweet Home Alabama: 1239 = 1238
Santeria: 943 = 942
Overkill: 1224 = 1217 (EDIT: I'm not sure if 1217 is correct until someone actually FC's this song without using SP over the broken sustain)
Scream Aim Fire: 1488 = 1487
Hot For teacher: 1241 = 1237
Satch Boogie: 902 = 901

That's all of them in WT

Trimoly wrote:
Sorry for bumb but I didn't want to make a new thread about this thing. So I just got 997ns and 998ns "FCs" in Dammit. Apparently I seem to have slipped some notes when activating the SP (tried to avoid that). So I'm just asking if this counts as an FC. 99% 998NS. If I take a pic about all the sections 100% and the normal stat menu, I think there's enough proof..

Yes, if all sections of a song are 100%'ed and you didn't break streak, it generally counts as an FC.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)

Last edited by WarlordTm on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
CoalfieldRocker  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its the note streak that makes an FC, not the 100%. obviously 100% doesnt dictate that you FC'd (overhits will still show 100%), the maximum note streak does

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad, I went off memory and I thought Sulfurus' FC was gold stars.

Marbler  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overkill would be 1218 because that broken note counts as one note. it's just the sp glitch.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Marbler
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marbler wrote:
Overkill would be 1218 because that broken note counts as one note. it's just the sp glitch.

I'm pretty sure it's 1217. I've gotten a 100% run on video without using SP over the broken note and got 1217/1224 notes hit. Everyone who FC'd this song so far (using SP over the broken note) has gotten 1216 notes hit.

Also, I think the charters for "Anything" didn't miscalculate the note count, but simply made a typo . Instead of 1790 notes, it's most likely there are 1490 notes in the song. I've had a 1461/1790 run on vid, which is (at least) 98% of the notes according to the GH community scoreboards. 1461/1490 = 98,05%; 1461/1491 = 97,98%: this means there are a maximum of 1490 notes in Anything. To get the exact note count, it would be helpful if more people could say how many notes they hit in Anything and what percentage they've gotten according to the GH community scoreboards.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Ontwikseltsaar  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, 97,98% is still 98 rounded off. The question is, does GHWT round it off, or just discard the decimals?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Ontwikseltsaar
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's forced to discard the decimals, any example is -1 on any song over 100 notes. It's 99%, regardless of 99.99%.

Pretty sure, there was something really odd to with the way it rounds other types of percentages/notes hit. There was a video of One's solo where they only it greens. But something odd happened like 66/100 notes but 67%. As for newer games like WT who know. The game is really messed up, it wouldn't surprise me if it did something like that.

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump sorry

Don't know if this counts but vinternoll2 has those 3 last notes after the song ending. Probably doesn't count though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: