Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ANYONE LIKE THE OFFSPRING THE BAND
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
maninblack  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:04 am    Post subject: ANYONE LIKE THE OFFSPRING THE BAND Reply with quote

ANYONE
KetchuponEggs  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY MAN IN BLACK. YOU HAVE CAPS LOCK ON. man in black...i'd figure you to be more of a country fan since your name IS the man in black, johnny cash. but yeah, the offspring really ain't that great. Not bad though.

<Fenster> eh
<Fenster> 89 is only 7 less
<Fenster> what's 7 quite bitter beings when you already have 89
* You were kicked from #toys by Echelar (MAGIC PENIS BOX-HO)
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Toxin066 PSN Name: Toxin066
Genga  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like them
Echelar  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Re: ANYONE LIKE THE OFFSPRING THE BAND Reply with quote

maninblack wrote:
ANYONE

Maddox wrote:
That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owned.

Gotta love simple posts. And super duper tiny font that goes along with it. Jeez. This font is very small. I don't even think very many people are gonna bother reading this, so theoretically I could put whatever I want here. This is 4 lines of text and it hasn't even taken up half of the page yet. I rawk.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ech owns on AND off GH 0.0

<Fenster> eh
<Fenster> 89 is only 7 less
<Fenster> what's 7 quite bitter beings when you already have 89
* You were kicked from #toys by Echelar (MAGIC PENIS BOX-HO)
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Toxin066 PSN Name: Toxin066
krimsunmunkeys  

Location: The Hall of the SH Council... watching... (not really)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HylianHero wrote:
Gotta love simple posts. And super duper tiny font that goes along with it. Jeez. This font is very small. I don't even think very many people are gonna bother reading this, so theoretically I could put whatever I want here. This is 4 lines of text and it hasn't even taken up half of the page yet. I rawk.

You know, some people get curious when they see something written in really small print. It makes me think that there is something important written there and draws my attention. So, you can't really put whatever you want in really small print, because people like me will catch it. By the way... I'm bored. That's the main reason for this response. Holy crap, it's small. Stupid small. Oh yeah, and you don't rawk. I do.
ES942  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the offspring rocks.
dspoonrt  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They used to kick ass. Their first three or so albums were good and they've been slipping progressively downhill ever since. Conspiracy of One is a prime example of a band not caring about their music anymore.

Oh, and yeah Krim, I'm bored.

"Power Surge," "Funk You," "Grindsaw Groove," and "DisorderlyConduct"
- all charted by dspoonrt

Galgo  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krim, the only reason I read it is because I am leaving in 4 hours (5:00, got home from work and midnoght, and don't feel like going to sleep), and not only do I not feel like going to sleep but I just had a Red Bull and I am about to get a Mountain Dew.
Genga  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krimsunmunkeys wrote:
You know, some people get curious when they see something written in really small print. It makes me think that there is something important written there and draws my attention. So, you can't really put whatever you want in really small print, because people like me will catch it. By the way... I'm bored. That's the main reason for this response. Holy crap, it's small. Stupid small. Oh yeah, and you don't rawk. I do.

My mother was a saint!
JHetfield0816  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krimsunmunkeys wrote:
HylianHero wrote:

How are you possibly bored, Krim? I mean, you COULD just go play GH some more.

"The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character." - Arnold
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

krimsunmunkeys wrote:
HylianHero wrote:

I know you rawk. I was just saying that maybe I could rawk too...

Yeah, I guess you're right. Guarantee that you highlighted this to see what was here. Guess you're a lil disappointed now.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are getting progressivley worse.

Offspring was ok as a pure punk record.
Ignition is my favorite. Dirty Magic is an ace track.
Smash was when they peaked. Great record which still remained true to punk.
Ixnay was a great pop-punk record but you could see signs of selling out.
Americana sold millions because they had officially sold out. Not thats it a bad album.
Conspiracy Of One had more filler than anything else and was basically Americana with padding.
Splinter was erm, different. Same type of songs but without the magic the other albums seemed to have.

I like the Offspring, but a bit past it nowadays.
Genga  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Offsprings next album "Be Like Busted"

you can see it coming ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: