ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
God of War EP for $2. (Dream Theater, Trivium, Opeth etc.)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: God of War EP for $2. (Dream Theater, Trivium, Opeth etc.) Reply with quote

Just got an email from Roadrunner Records today, and I figured a good deal of people on this site would be very interested in this record.

Pre-order the God of War: Blood & Metal soundtrack for the super low price of $1.99, exclusively at Shockhound.com here (http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/news/God-of-War-EP-PreOrder-for-199-Right-Now-21010.aspx) and get 6 new & unreleased songs inspired by the PS3 game from Dream Theater, Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Opeth, Taking Dawn, & Mutiny Within.

This price is only available through release day Tuesday, March 2nd, so pre-order now to take advantage of this exclusive offer.

The game God Of War 3 hits stores March 16th - preview art from the game and soundtrack exclusively here (http://www.shockhound.com/features/1040-exclusive--download-god-of-war--blood---metal-for--1-99----trivium).

For me, The Opeth track is by far the most interesting song on the album and a step in a new direction for Opeth I'm looking forward to.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
anonymous_97  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:10 pm    Post subject: This post has been deleted. Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
TerminX13  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Dream Theater & Killswitch sounds great to me
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Twitter | Trollbean | RateYourMusic | Hummingbird
Accomplishments:
RB (Latest: 25 or 6 to 4)
GHL (Latest: GHL FGFC)

Greatest canine ever to play the plastic guitar
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: