ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Looking for Dropkick murphys track pack, PS3 (EU)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LenniZ  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Looking for Dropkick murphys track pack, PS3 (EU) Reply with quote

So, as I started playing late, I never got the chance to download this awesome trackpack, but as I understand it's possible to download it from someone who has already downloaded it in the past? If so, are there anyone out there who could be so kind and let me download it from their account? I'll pay if its necessary, of course Dead serious. Drop me a PM if you're able to. If you happen to be norwegian aswell a small transfer is even less of a problem.

Sorry if this topic is non-fitting, didn't know where else to post it, or if its allowed at all.
bombillo  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it's also possible in the 360 too. But, from the website I think, so thanks for the post man, if SOMEONE in the 360 could please help me like, "giving me" your acc for just a moment to download it, i'd be REALLY happy, and maybe I could give something in exchange(?) =D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bombillo wrote:
I know it's also possible in the 360 too. But, from the website I think, so thanks for the post man, if SOMEONE in the 360 could please help me like, "giving me" your acc for just a moment to download it, i'd be REALLY happy, and maybe I could give something in exchange(?) =D

this link is only available for those who got it when it came out and need to redownload it. you cannot get it via this link.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bombillo wrote:

Yea, 'borrowing' somone's account won't work either because you will only be able to play it while connected to xbox live with that account. Once they take the account back the DLC will be useless.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

however, doing a license transfer and redownloading it will let it happen.

You can play the DLC offline once you've done that. Eh I dunno.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just borrowed someone's account to play the songs tonight. it works perfectly. now when he takes his account back i won't be able to play them anymore, but at least now i have scores in so i'm happy.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
LenniZ  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xtresso wrote:
bombillo wrote:

Yea, 'borrowing' somone's account won't work either because you will only be able to play it while connected to xbox live with that account. Once they take the account back the DLC will be useless.

I don't think this applies to the PS3 though. I have a Tekken full game that I downloaded from a friend, and I can still play it without any problems, even with the same guy I downloaded it from, online. So I still have my hopes up
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LenniZ wrote:
Xtresso wrote:
bombillo wrote:

I don't think this applies to the PS3 though. I have a Tekken full game that I downloaded from a friend, and I can still play it without any problems, even with the same guy I downloaded it from, online. So I still have my hopes up

yep thats true. on the PS3, you only have to login with the person's account, go to the PSN store, then in Download history and voila. you can get everything the person have ever bought. pretty easy hun?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing that would work on US PS3 as well, correct?

Best RB3 Bass FC so far: Antibodies Bass(7/83)
nickyboy909  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knux2007 wrote:

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knux2007 wrote:

yeah sure.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickyboy909 wrote:
Knux2007 wrote:

Lol. Well, now I need someone who has the songs

Best RB3 Bass FC so far: Antibodies Bass(7/83)
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knux2007 wrote:
nickyboy909 wrote:
Knux2007 wrote:

Lol. Well, now I need someone who has the songs

i do.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I remember correctly, on the PS3, you can only do it with up to 5 consoles. On the Xbox however, it's unlimited provided you're online.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
LenniZ  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richjohnny wrote:
If I remember correctly, on the PS3, you can only do it with up to 5 consoles. On the Xbox however, it's unlimited provided you're online.

Correct. Wondering if it works cross-continent though, still haven't managed to try because coordinating something with a 6+ hr time difference is far from easy :p One is at work while the other is home/sleeps, and vica versa. :---) I know the We three Kings DLC doesn't work on EU consoles, so I'm a bit sceptic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: