ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What are you playing right now?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:15 am    Post subject: What are you playing right now? Reply with quote

Thread title says it all. Let's discuss what others are playing and show what we're playing right now. Do we constantly change? How about long games?

For my list currently;
PS1: Final Fantasy 9 (Again!)
PS2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3/ Sly Cooper 3
PSP: Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions
Gamecube: Pokemon Colosseum mainly
Wii: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
DS: Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood
GBA: ...Nothing! GBA slot in the DS is starting to turn extremely redundant for me.
PC: Cave Story

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thirdkoopa wrote:
PS1: Final Fantasy 9 (Again!)

Ooooo.....FFIX! I don't care what people say about it, that was the best FF game for me!

Right now I'm playing Zombies Ate My Neighbors for the SNES. Getting ready to play Breath of Fire I on the SNES and Link's Awakening on the original Gameboy
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing this cool little game called Guitar Hero (GH for short). You guys should check it out, it's kind of cool.

I've also been playing a lot of Halo 3: ODST (mainly for the Endure achievement, which is just barely our of reach at the moment).
Set all the tax rates to 9.
Romanticide  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: What are you playing right now? Reply with quote

Thirdkoopa wrote:
PS2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

You are a great person.

SNES: Nothing at the moment, haven't hooked it up. But I'll probably run through Lufia II when I order the new Estpolis game.
N64: Also not hooked up.
GBA: Pokemon Sapphire/Leaf Green, and that's mainly to catch Pokemon that I can send over to Platinum.
PS2: I need to replace this, get it fixed, or something, but it was also Persona 3.
DS: The World Ends With You, Pokemon Platinum, HG when I get that.
Wii: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, RB2/GH5
PC: Morrowind/Oblivion

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS1/3 - Final Fantasy 8 - I thought it kinda sucked years ago and it still sorta does, but I figured I'd give it another go for being only ten bucks on the PSN. If I can't suffer through it, I'll probably just not play anymore. Might pick up FF7 for kicks

PC - Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Kickass game. I'm having a blast right now. Singleplayer was fine, though it felt alittle rushed at the end trying to create intense experiences sorta like what MW/MW2 did, but overall enjoyable. The team are just great game characters. Can't wait for BFBC3.

PC - STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl - Started playing this again after I came across a really fancy mod compilation that really enhances every bit of the game for another fresh vanilla run. I've already beaten this game like three times lol There's a kick ass mod coming out later this year called Lost Alpha that brings in brand new maps built from the ground up.

PC - STALKER: Call of Pripyat - Of course I'm playing this. While it's the least...intense of three games, what it does bring is untold stability. Anyone that played the first one or Clear Sky, knows that STALKER can be a horribly notorious game for bugs and glitches, but I honestly haven't had one. Not crash that wasn't because of the faulty game. Just one or two PC restarts cause the games don't like the newer graphics card I have right now, but other than that, it's so smooth running.

PS3 - MAG - A fairly standard shooter, but the 256 players can be entertaining enough. Could be a far better game, but it's pretty obvious that they put most of their work into the network and just getting everything to run with 256 players I think.

360 - Rock Band 2 - Rock Band Network was just released today, so that means a constant stream of DLC I believe. I've looked at whats coming and there's at least 20 I want, about 6 I grabbed today, with others coming such as Dream Theater.

360 - Guitar Hero 5/Metallica - I of course like GH more than RB2, but sadly with Activision cutting off the supply of GH games and having a pitiful release schedule and just songs in general, I don't play it quite as often. With the amount of DLC release by RB2 and now with the RBN, I can only pray that VV ups the DLC game with GH6. They have to I think to compete with RB now, at least on the 360. And hopefully VV won't hype DLC that just won't show up like what was done with GH5.
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

360 - Rock Band 2. It beats the recent games in the GH series all to hell and back in my opinion. Though I have GH5 and GHSH, I'd much rather continue to play RB2; the gameplay is better, the songs are better, and the DLC is better.

360 - Modern Warfare 2. There are a few things that I constantly complain about in this game, but I still love it to death. Online play is insanely fun.

PC - Guild Wars, on occasion. I don't play it as much as I used to but it was always a fun game until they started "balancing", which is essentially code for "fucking things up that were previously balanced".

PC - The N Game. It's always fun to get this out and play when I'm bored.

PC - Frets on Fire. Customs ftw.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NES: Dr Mario, i still play on regular basic with my wife, i love shooting pills at her, haha
SNES: DKC whole series. i do that every year or so to keep in mind all the secret so one day my son will play and i'll be able to tell him all the secret stuff.
N64: Mario Kart 64 & Super Mario 64. 2 of the best games ever IMO. the 4 players battle mode is a killer with my friends, it always end at 2-3 in the mornign and we're all like "wow already 2 ?" we never get bored of it.
PS2: GH2. trying to FGFC on medium. i fail at the bonus song.
PS3: not much at the moment, too busy with the other console.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

360: Street Fighter 4, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Blazblue.
I feel like Im getting alot better at Blazblue lately. But I still get my ass handed to me 3 out of 5 times but my goal is to fix that buy the time CS and SSF4 come out

PS3: Heavy Rain, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Sega All Stars Racing, Metal Gear Online
I just cant find it in myself to quit playing Heavy Rain. Ive played atleast a hour every day after its release. MvC2 I got while it was on sale on PSN now just to get used to the DS3. The lack of a Wii makes Sega Racing a gem to me and my family. My dad and brothers love mario kart and this is a great MK hold over. I have yet to get bored of MGO so I'll keep playing.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SNES: F-Zero
Holy shit, the music. The music the music. I play this game for high speeds and for the incredible soundtrack.
PS3: Uncharted 2
Multiplayer=Win.
NES: Abadox
One of the best shooters on Nintendo.
Arcade: Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Sakura/Cammy/Cyclops is beast.
Xbox: Halo 2/3
MLG rules!
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sportsboy85 wrote:
SNES: F-Zero
Holy shit, the music. The music the music. I play this game for high speeds and for the incredible soundtrack.
Arcade: Marvel vs. Capcom 2

I only saw these 2 and I have to say 2 games that have great OSTs and are great fighters
Ring of Destruction
It used to be a wrestling game but the sequel went for a more Street Fighter feel and Capcom made one of the best fighters Ive ever played. Its a shame Capcom forgot about it. The only way to play this would be through MAME unless you know an import arcade. El Stingray=El Fuerte Biff=Alex

TMNT Tournament Fighters
This is the best SNES fighting game that ever came out for the system. Reason being it was not a arcade port like the SF and FF games. It was made for the SNES hardware and shows how great a fighting game can be on it. Its just proof no other company can handle a TMNT game than Konami

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hooked up an FC Twin to the living room TV, so at least until my gameroom gets finished, I can play some older games.

SNES: F-Zero - AMAZING game. I was sad when the F-Zero time trials on Scorehero died...

NES: Contra - I was able to 1CC this game before, I want to do it again. I'm training for when I get Super C. A friend has it, and it seems easier than Contra... but I don't have it... yet. I'm thinking about recording as I play, then upload my longest run. ^_^

X360: Street Fighter 4 - A friend is letting me borrow it because I refuse to buy the game, with Super SF4 coming out next month.

X360: Decimation X - Absolutely nutty game. Its an Indie game. Here's a video of my best run. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssJwJr9wNg8

PS2: Nothing really... I just added a bunch of games to my hard drive. The last game I played on it was Metal Slug X on the Metal Slug Anthology disc.

PS1/PSP: Parappa the Rapper. I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS GAME. I'm hooked on getting into cool mode and see how many points I can get.

Last edited by Squirrel on Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Hoyoooo
Thirdkoopa  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: What are you playing right now? Reply with quote

Romanticide wrote:
Thirdkoopa wrote:
PS2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

You are a great person.

PS2: Persona 3.
DS: The World Ends With You,

You are too. I think I'm beginning to like this board <3

For any updates with what I'm playing only difference is that now I'm mainly just keeping myself on Tactics and Radiant Dawn. Too many RPG's in there so it's hard to balance time for them all.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

360- Bayonetta: Ive beaten it on normal and now im going threw Hard. I love spectacle fighters like this, DMC, and Ninja Gaiden

PSP- Lunar Silver Star Harmony: Ive heard good things about this classic RPG and need one to hold me over till FF13

I plan on getting LittleBigPlanet, Demon's Souls, and FF13 this month also

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EDITED AS OF 4/19/10. I KEPT THE ORGINIAL STUFF SO NO ONE GETS CURIOUS AND ASKS ME.

GUITAR HERO!!!!

/joke

PS1: Mega Man 8 (Anniversary Edition). I had this game as a kid, but due to my lack of knowledge in any form of technology ever back then, I didn't have a Memory card. I am getting into this game more and more just becaues I can save. I'm playing it on PS3, which has the virtual memory card.
EDIT: No playing MGS. It's fun, but hard as hell, mainly dueto the camera angles. I haven't played it in like 2 weeks, but I'm notably farther than the Psycho Mantis boss battle. The battle's hard, but fun as hell. He does so many fancy tricks.

PS2: Nothing yet, but when I get the MGS Trilogy, that's all I'll be playing.
EDIT: GH1/2. lol

PS3: GH3. Going for more FCs.
RB2. Need I say more?
Modern Warfare 2. I'm re-campaigning the game on Hardened, more or less for the Gold trophy that comes along with it (The Price of War)
EDIT: I beat the campaign on Hardened awhile ago, and I can most definitely beat it on Veteran. Problem is, I don't feel like itlol. I'm playing the online now. I'm level 44, because you're adopted.

Wii: Nothing. I'm hoping to get into Twilight Princess, so I can finally beat it (I couldn't get into this game when I first go it). I am hoping also to get No More Heroes 2, looks f-ing sweet.
EDIT: Mario Kart Wii. I'm playing it again because I orginial started on the Wii WHeel for that game, which was a terrible idea. Doing the hardest level on my WaveBird Wireless GameCube controller. IMO, it was the best controller on the market.

DS: I can't. My DS has suffered 5 years of pain and torture; it's literally dying. Right hinge is broken, can't read DS games much (takes 15 minutes of troubleshooting to get a game running), and the thing looks broken and beaten. It dies hard.
EDIT: I got a DS Lite, and with it, I got LoZ: PHG. It's a very fun game. Also, when I bought the game, they accidently put a Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker catridge into the case. I called the GameStop when I got home, and they said I can keep it. Free game FTW.

PSP: I can't find it (lolol).
EDITL Due to my in-mall stupidity, it got stolen. I put it down on a rack of games, and went to the other side of the room (*facepalm*). I come back to find it stolen. With it was LittleBigPlanet and a 4GB memory stick. Screw you World.

N64: When I get this hooked-up in my room, I'll be playing this much, much more. Hoping to re-beat Glover.
EDIT: I lied, I'm not playing this at all.

Last edited by Gamer9254 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: LightSwitchTTM
FBMrider86  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just bought an original Xbox and added a bunch of emus to it. Concentrating on beating Super Mario World right now. I'll start on Metal Gear Solid if I can get the PSX emu working right.

Custom Guitar Paint Jobs (Submit Yours!)
Proud supporter of EWiggen's Grilled Cheese and GH Combo
socrstopr wrote:
This thread is very disturburbing. Also terrible.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Head0nFire86
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 1 of 18

Jump to: