Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Weird dreams you had
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream last night that my film professor drove right over some guy that was in the road. Knowing him, doing this wouldn't surprise me >.>

I also dreamt I had a Spanish class that I had COMPLETELY forgotten about all quarter. This is a recurring dream, and I do not like it. :p
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Anthony8  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last night, I dreamt that I was a pyromaniac. I experienced having the most fun when I ignited cars on fire by making a Molotov cocktail and sticking it in the car's gas entry hole. I wasn't crazy, I just did it as a form of entertainment since I was really bored.
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream that I could actually reach my falsetto voice range.

But then I woke up and now I'm kinda depressed.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
MehPlusRawr  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anthony8 wrote:
Last night, I dreamt that I was a pyromaniac. I experienced having the most fun when I ignited cars on fire by making a Molotov cocktail and sticking it in the car's gas entry hole. I wasn't crazy, I just did it as a form of entertainment since I was really bored.

Dreamt?
Anthony8  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MehPlusRawr wrote:
Dreamt?

Yes.

My imagination is so weird now. Last night, I dreamt that an oversized bull terrier bit my left arm off and I was bleeding like crazy. Strangely enough, my arm was just sewed back at the doctor's (like a stitch) and I was completely normal by the end of my dream, minding my own business.
b.vicious  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream that i was in a secret mission by the government to drill to the core of the earth to discover something, my mom then told me not too because she didn't want the controls to blow up (i was in a control booth, not in the actual drill), I then got in a sword fight with Ralphie May... lol

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been having this recurring dream once or twice a week lately where I realize that I haven't been going to an organic chemistry class, and I'm going to fail it. There also ends up being some shenanigans where there is an apocalypse of some sort, and I am trying to survive with a couple friends while we are being invaded by aliens, or are in the midst of nuclear war. I don't know why the last part is included, but it always is when I have this dream. I wake up from these dreams and believe they are true (except the whole apocalypse part), and I will worry for hours throughout the day about how this will affect my GPA and scholarships and stuff until I finally reassure myself that I definitely am not in a chemistry class and have nothing to worry about. It is really quite a scary feeling to have over and over.

PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had two really weird bad dreams in a row last night. I can only vaguely remember what they were about, but they were definitely akin to nightmares. I was quite depressed before I went to bed, so maybe that transferred into my dreams.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh damn.

The night before I had a dream my ex took me to court saying i not only hacked her twitter but raped her...maybe a bit TMI. A couple other things happened but I can't remember what.

Then one night I had a dream me and my friend went to the same university and we were moving to a dorm called South Tower (it's normally an all girl dorm but in my dream it wasn't). Then before I left my old apartment there was a huge lost and found room, I ended up taking a pair of Beats Solo headphones and some other things...

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
Anthony8  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just today, I had my worst dream yet.

I dreamed that I overdosed on isotretinoin pills (I took three of them) and that I suffered a slow, painful death. Even though I was asleep, it was so surreal that it seemed to be real. I guess I ought to stop staying up until 2am to study for an exam.
Ktulu45  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream the other night I was wanted dead by members of a mexican gang AND Kevin Bacon.

But of course, from a "selecting songs that jibe with the spirit of the occasion" standpoint. But that'd be too easy, and does not scratch my abritrary "supremely idiotic query that perhaps only ScoreHero may know the answer to" itch.
ghp0wn3r  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ktulu45 wrote:
I had a dream the other night I was wanted dead by members of a mexican gang AND Kevin Bacon.

Ain't that a bitch.

I had a marathon of halo 3 matchmaking last night, and apparently that transferred into my dreams. I was fighting with halo weapons and armor, and every time I died, i felt the pain, but then came back to life to do it all over again. Oh dear.

Fug wrote:
MOM is the easiest imo. The only hard part about the song is listening to it.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DRG Ay J4y
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a dream I was still in high school, and was supposed to work at 1pm. I apparently didn't have any classes then so I was supposed to drive to work. Well, I forgot about work and took the bus home (I know, I have a car but took the bus....) with my friend and he was going to come over. The bus went the long way home (driving right by where I work), and seeing that made me panic, so I had the driver make an emergency stop which was about 3 minutes away (drive) from where I worked. So I walked for 20 minutes in the pouring rain (with lightning). I finally got to work over 4 hours late, and I wasn't in uniform. My manager didn't say anything and just went to work...

Weird thing was when I had that dream I had to work. I woke up that morning, at around 8, fell back asleep and had the dream, and woke up at 8:33 am. Was supposed to be there at 10. Talk about a sigh of relief!

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream the other night that I was at my grandma's house, and there was a bear in the house with me. I managed to trap it in one of the bedrooms, and had to warn the rest of the family that it was in there. Then it escaped somehow and I was trying to call animal control while avoiding the bear (I couldn't see it anywhere, but it was only a matter of time), and for some reason they couldn't come for two weeks or something like that. It was pretty scary. Oh, except the part where I found the cutest puppy ever while on the phone- I was carrying it while making the call. Odd how that came into the story >.>

This is a recurring dream, actually. I dreamt there was a tiger in my grandma's house before. Wonder what that means...
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Carltheshredder  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a dream that I was roughly 32 years old and one night some people asked me to smoke a whole pig except they didn't give me enough charcoal. As a result, I sat there for an hour or so failing at smoking the pig and so I decided to put it in a suitcase and put it in the trunk of my car. This all took place around 6am so after a while I realized I had to take my son to school and as I was leaving the school building I saw that my trunk was smoking and partially on fire. It was at this point that I woke up.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

Jump to: