ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Top 20 Hardest GH Expert Drums FC's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Knux2007  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
Knux2007 wrote:
I understand if this is on-disc. But if you are including DLC, what about Dueling Banjos?

Probably not, because it's not THAT hard of an FC

Well, even though it isn't that hard on X(X+ on the other hand...), no one had FC'd it yet, so I assumed it was a hard FC

Best RB3 Bass FC so far: Antibodies Bass(7/83)
sadied0g  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DWEDFN should be on instead of Hot for teacher, the gh5 x+ glitch makes this song ridiculously hard.
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed, DWEDFN sucks to play on GH 5 expert.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadied0g wrote:
DWEDFN should be on instead of Hot for teacher, the gh5 x+ glitch makes this song ridiculously hard.

It would've been even higher on the list if it'd take into account the X+ glitch. However, you can export GH5 songs to Band Hero and play all of them without glitched bass notes, making FC'ing DWEDFN much easier.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Toodooloo  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with everything in the OP list, except Painkiller.

IMO the polyrhythm isn't hard at all (and if I can do it, anyone who's actually capable of FCing a top 10 song should be able to), and the snare speed ups are very doable, because unlike the messed up snare rolls in the RB version of the song, these rolls aren't completely random, they just speed up steadily. It doesn't really compare to HfT, SAF, or even TUI in my opinion.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toodooloo wrote:

IMO the polyrhythm isn't hard at all (and if I can do it, anyone who's actually capable of FCing a top 10 song should be able to), and the snare speed ups are very doable, because unlike the messed up snare rolls in the RB version of the song, these rolls aren't completely random, they just speed up steadily. It doesn't really compare to HfT, SAF, or even TUI in my opinion.

I would say Painkiller easily compares to Hot for Teacher. Painkiller's outro is arguably harder than HfT's intro, and all the other fills in it make up for Extra Credit 1 (I honestly FC'ed the outro on my first full run of GHVH HfT ). Then there's the polyrhythm and the snare speed-ups that make Painkiller overall more difficult than Hot for Teacher.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
mbnasir6  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toodooloo wrote:

Look at the chorus, thats pretty hard, and the outro looks so weird.
Toodooloo  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
Toodooloo wrote:

I would say Painkiller easily compares to Hot for Teacher. Painkiller's outro is arguably harder than HfT's intro, and all the other fills in it make up for Extra Credit 1 (I honestly FC'ed the outro on my first full run of GHVH HfT ). Then there's the polyrhythm and the snare speed-ups that make Painkiller overall more difficult than Hot for Teacher.

Well, I got the Painkiller outro down (as in, 50%+ consistency) after 10 minutes in practice mode if not less, whereas it takes me 30 minutes to FC past the HfT intro once (that might just be me sucking though )

IMO the polyrhythm is easier than HfTs guitar solo, the other fills in Painkiller combined aren't as hard as all the Detention Riff fills combined, Painkillers outro is a LOT easier to me than EC1, and then HfTs intro > the snare speedups easily in terms of difficulty.

The above is my personal opinion though, I mean.. I might be the only person in the entire world who thinks that Painkiller isn't that hard.
Obviously, if the majority here agrees that it does compare to the other top 10 songs, my opinion is completely disregardable

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toodooloo wrote:
WarlordTm wrote:
Toodooloo wrote:
HfT, SAF, TUI > Painkiller
Painkiller >= HfT

Well, I got the Painkiller outro down (as in, 50%+ consistency) after 10 minutes in practice mode if not less, whereas it takes me 30 minutes to FC past the HfT intro once (that might just be me sucking though )

IMO the polyrhythm is easier than HfTs guitar solo, the other fills in Painkiller combined aren't as hard as all the Detention Riff fills combined, Painkillers outro is a LOT easier to me than EC1, and then HfTs intro > the snare speedups easily in terms of difficulty.

The above is my personal opinion though, I mean.. I might be the only person in the entire world who thinks that Painkiller isn't that hard.
Obviously, if the majority here agrees that it does compare to the other top 10 songs, my opinion is completely disregardable

Different skills are very hard to include in this list. For instance, I can FC GHVH HfT's intro 1/4 times, FC the guitar solo 9/10 times (if not more) and FC the outro 1/3 times. Honestly, I haven't really tried Painkiller that much, but then again, I'm doubting if GHVH HfT should even be in the Top 10 after all
MasterNobody  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
WarlordTm wrote:

9. {?}
10. {?}

Not having played GH5 and GH:VH that much, I can't decide which songs would be #9 and #10, so any input will be much appreciated .

GHVH Hot for Teacher and Painkiller say hai

HA! I called it Maybe I do know something about drumming after all....

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually think Scream Aim Fire should be considered in the top 10. Without my kit, I or probably Ontwikseltsaar may not have FC'ed it. With the 13nps double bass added, makes it a worthy contender. BTW, has anyone actually FC'ed it with 1 pedal?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rtsdeathreaper wrote:
I actually think Scream Aim Fire should be considered in the top 10. Without my kit, I or probably Ontwikseltsaar may not have FC'ed it. With the 13nps double bass added, makes it a worthy contender. BTW, has anyone actually FC'ed it with 1 pedal?

Yes, I might add Scream Aim Fire to the list after all, but not because it's so difficult to FC with 1 pedal (I don't know whether or not ccmoose FC'ed it with one pedal but I know Bendover came awfully close). Like Ontwikseltsaar rightfully stated, we should keep in mind the best possible kit/set-up when considering a song's difficulty, also including double bass pedals if needed. Still, even with the best kit and a double bass set-up, SAF is one of the hardest FC in the series and beats GHVH Hot for Teacher in terms of FC difficulty imo.
mbnasir6  

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After playing The Trooper, I'm surprised it isn't on the list
Rtsdeathreaper  

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously guys, I think you are overrating BaTH and TTFAF. Seriously. It took me 3 WEEKS to get and FC to the outro of Vicarious, where you're met with the hardest part of the song. I was lucky in the fact that I hit the outro. Seriously, the hardest part of the song it like 5 seconds-the End. That transition to red is hard enough, but to hit the final 4 reds with the bass under... I was speechless I hit it. BTW, About the same length as TTFAF, so a lot more chokeable...

TTFAF is easy in the fact is remains a constant tempo (For the most part), the fills are all the same Nps, and I personally find the fill in Chorus 3B the hardest. I guess it is hard for some people due to the fills, but outside of that it is pretty easy with some time in practice mode. I have only been working on TTFAF for 2 days, and getting 2 -1's, which really shows the difference between the 2 songs.

As for BaTH, I find it harder than TTFAF. I worked out that the fill is 15.1 nps, which is probably on the boundary of people's limits to how fast they can go. I still find this easier than Vicarious, because my method I use got me to hit Drum Solo B 3 times in a row. And there are only 2 hard parts on BaTH, Drum Solo B and Main Riff 2. The only chokeable part is the fill, nothing else in the song would make it even in the top 10.

Also, Space Trucking 17nps = lol . Only On Disc song that hasn't been FC'ed yet. I will work on this in a few days though (Getting the game)

So I think War Ensemble>Scatterbrain>Vicarious> Space Truckin'>Beast & The Harlot>TTFAF>Purple Haze>21stSCM>Hot For Teacher (GHVH)>Scream Aim Fire.

Ok, so that's my personal opinion. I guess the community will have different viewpoints than mine, just though I'd like to give my proper thought on the list

EDIT: Raining Blood Anyone?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rtsdeathreaper wrote:

EDIT: Raining Blood Anyone?

I am by no means a good drummer, but Raining Blood isn't that hard. The outro really isn't that bad once you understand it.

I haven't FC'd it of course, but I'm sure if I had a better kit I could. I can definitely do better on that song than Caught in a Mosh, or other songs on this list

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: