ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Top 20 Hardest GH Expert Drums FC's
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, Burn belongs on the list more than Bat Country, the rolls are so insane on it.

Also This Day We Fight had some super strange rhythm, which gave and still give me a lot of trouble.
Exxucus  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLABLAFU wrote:
In my opinion, Burn belongs on the list more than Bat Country, the rolls are so insane on it.

Also This Day We Fight had some super strange rhythm, which gave and still give me a lot of trouble.

Burn's rolls are everywhere and they are fast, but they are simple RL sticking, so it not that hard, just hella fun.

This Day We Fight is just a Megadeth beat, fast rock/thrash beat on the pads, and a combination of punk bass beats, off beat bass, and double bass sections. I'd say that anyone with good control and endurance with their feet could get this one.

How Awesome GHWoR Is wrote:
Yeah they were. It's amazing how I had an almost naked lady rubbing her boobs on my head (I'm the drummer in the video) and I was like "Hey GTFO I'm trying to play".
chaosfreak07  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
considering it's only been hit by three people

Uh, refresh my memory here: those three people would be moose, who has had a tech FC since when he got HfT back in April (and said he spent near five hours grinding and got nothing but a bunch of -1's), obviously rts, and who's the third one?

Also, I find it rather intriguing that the three hardest songs in both Smash Hits and (supposedly) WoR are by the same bands

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exxucus wrote:
BLABLAFU wrote:

Burn's rolls are everywhere and they are fast, but they are simple RL sticking, so it not that hard, just hella fun.

This Day We Fight is just a Megadeth beat, fast rock/thrash beat on the pads, and a combination of punk bass beats, off beat bass, and double bass sections. I'd say that anyone with good control and endurance with their feet could get this one.

Exactly! Burn is mostly RLRL sticking with a few double strokes in between and TDWF takes more coordination than skill. The three songs on the list are very hard FC's, no matter how good you are at drums.

chaosfreak07 wrote:
WarlordTm wrote:
considering it's only been hit by three people

Uh, refresh my memory here: those three people would be moose, who has had a tech FC since when he got HfT back in April (and said he spent near five hours grinding and got nothing but a bunch of -1's), obviously rts, and who's the third one?

IIRC, GamingDaze hit the roll at least once.

Quote:
Also, I find it rather intriguing that the three hardest songs in both Smash Hits and (supposedly) WoR are by the same bands

Yeah, it's funny how those songs look a lot like their counterparts in GH:SH as well.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

....wait guilty pleasures is on this list?

I'm not that good a drummer, seriously <_<

am I still the only one with that FC? that cant be right, you guys should try harder <_>

WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yusuke wrote:

am I still the only one with that FC? that cant be right, you guys should try harder <_>

Ptv987 has the FC as well, but like a lot of DLC songs, most people don't try very hard to FC it. Still, songs like War Inside My Head and Caught in a Mosh (which used to be on the list) are, imo, easier than Guilty Pleasures, so I think it's fine where it is
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
Yusuke wrote:

Ptv987 has the FC as well, but like a lot of DLC songs, most people don't try very hard to FC it. Still, songs like War Inside My Head and Caught in a Mosh (which used to be on the list) are, imo, easier than Guilty Pleasures, so I think it's fine where it is

and yet again my arm stamina proves to be a lot worse than my technical ability, it seems, because CiaM and WimH are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my scope

Warhiem  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Burn belongs on the list. Pretty long, and those rolls are FAST. Makes blood and thunder look slow.

WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:
I think Burn belongs on the list. Pretty long, and those rolls are FAST. Makes blood and thunder look slow.

When you think a song should be on the list, you'd better compare it to a song that actually is on the list. Saying a song is "hard" isn't really a good argument for getting it on the list. The rolls are about the same speed as the ones in The Black River, and considering most of them are simple RLRL fills, any top drummer shouldn't have *that* much trouble FC'ing the song. Sure, there are a few fills where double stroking is required, but it's not enough to get it on the list.
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alright I get it I just suck in comparison to top drummers, I'll stop trying to be cool.

ace5993  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's no way 21st century schizoid man can be at #7, I've come close to it before and I can't even TECH fc any of the other top 10 :/
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 'crazy' section of 21CSM is really really long and soooo chokeable, I guess that's why it is on the list.
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ace5993 wrote:
There's no way 21st century schizoid man can be at #7, I've come close to it before and I can't even TECH fc any of the other top 10 :/

Yet, there are only 4 FC's of 21CSM... whereas War Ensemble will probably get its 4th FC soon as well. Besides, this list isn't neccesarily based on the songs' difficulty, but more on how long the FC would take someone *capable* of FC'ing the songs. You don't need to be an insanely good drummer to FC From the Blue/Point of No Return/TTRTS, but no matter how good you are, FC'ing that song *will* take a lot of time. Any top drummer would say that song is a harder FC than Purple Haze, because the difficulty of PH basically lies in two sections, and shouldn't take all that long to FC, assuming they can hit both sections fairly consistently. The same goes for 21CSM, while no section might be *that* hard to FC, getting it all together in one run is very difficult. Bendover actually thinks 21CSM is harder than Scatterbrain, so it really IS that hard.
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated the list with the correct # of FC's and switched a few songs around to better resemble the community's point of view. Thoughts are still very welcome
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think maybe move FotS up a couple, it does seem pretty insanely hard and only has one FC.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: