ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
My New Band, In Human Defiance! Plus Solo Projects...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GenericName  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I listened to a song or two, and really quite enjoyed it - nice job on the music.

Eastwinn  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't like it but I was impressed nonetheless by the effort that you've clearly put into the whole thing.
mdizzy  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eastwinn wrote:
Didn't like it but I was impressed nonetheless by the effort that you've clearly put into the whole thing.

Didn't like as in you thought it was bad or poorly done, or didn't like as in you don't care for the style/genre of the music?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdizzy wrote:
Didn't like as in you thought it was bad or poorly done, or didn't like as in you don't care for the style/genre of the music?

The latter. I meant to say the opposite of the former.
mdizzy  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol okay, thanks for the feedback...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its finally up people so check it out, this is the first site that its up at and I'm not sure when it will be up at others like iTunes, but I will keep you guys appraised! ^_^

Get it here: http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/MicahDevereaux

EDIT: O_O Whoa my album art looks like crap, maybe I should re-upload it...

WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING SITES IN 2-5 WEEKS:Amazon MP3 Apple iTunes Deezer Emusic GreatIndieMusic Last.fm LimeWire Liquid Digital Media MediaNet MySpace Music Napster Nokia Rhapsody Shockhound Spotify ThumbPlay Tradebit Verizon Zune

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdizzy wrote:
Its finally up people so check it out, this is the first site that its up at and I'm not sure when it will be up at others like iTunes, but I will keep you guys appraised! ^_^

WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING SITES IN 2-5 WEEKS:Amazon MP3 Apple iTunes Deezer Emusic GreatIndieMusic Last.fm LimeWire Liquid Digital Media MediaNet MySpace Music Napster Nokia Rhapsody Shockhound Spotify ThumbPlay Tradebit Verizon Zune

If only I had money. DX From what I heard its very good. (Although the vocals will take some getting used to. Not a huge fan of screaming/growling/moaning/whatever that stuffs called. I can tolerate it in BtBaM but just barely. I suppose time will tell whether or not I'll aquire that particular taste.)
mdizzy  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karatechess wrote:
mdizzy wrote:

If only I had money. DX From what I heard its very good. (Although the vocals will take some getting used to. Not a huge fan of screaming/growling/moaning/whatever that stuffs called. I can tolerate it in BtBaM but just barely. I suppose time will tell whether or not I'll aquire that particular taste.)

Thanks, you can always get it later...

In other news heres a new song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xOtdFSISQs

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdizzy wrote:
karatechess wrote:
mdizzy wrote:

I liked it a lot. The singing parts kind of reminded me of Mastodon, which I loved. I actually didn't mind the *insert term for that type of scream sound here* vocals. So I suppose I've gotten used to them. Good work.
mdizzy  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

karatechess wrote:
mdizzy wrote:
karatechess wrote:
mdizzy wrote:

I liked it a lot. The singing parts kind of reminded me of Mastodon, which I loved. I actually didn't mind the *insert term for that type of scream sound here* vocals. So I suppose I've gotten used to them. Good work.

Thanks, lol you've gotten used to them? That wasn't too hard, hopefully you can broaden your horizons with more music that has some "screaming" in it...

...Although if you listen to Mastodon already you must listen to some music with screaming in it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdizzy wrote:
karatechess wrote:
mdizzy wrote:
karatechess wrote:
mdizzy wrote:

Thanks, lol you've gotten used to them? That wasn't too hard, hopefully you can broaden your horizons with more music that has some "screaming" in it...

...Although if you listen to Mastodon already you must listen to some music with screaming in it.

Yeah, I mean, I can tolerate it (BtBaM is mainly screaming in Colors and I liked it, I love Mastodon, but they have more singing than BtBaM, and it's a different sort of scream that doesn't sound as brutal to me.) but it's just one of those things that I've got to adjust to from artist to artist.
mdizzy  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updates: New songs Cancel Out All Existence and Demoness now up!

Thanks for listening and hope to hear some feedback...enjoy!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NOW AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING STORES, PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!!! If there is any other places that would be preferred please let me know...

Amazon

Emusic

Limewire

Napster

NEW SONG: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSi4_swxA-o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a reason I've gotten no support on this? Tell me what I can do guys....

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdizzy wrote:
Is there a reason I've gotten no support on this? Tell me what I can do guys....

You got some in the writers thread. I mean, I thought it was pretty good. I liked it at least. Haha, so there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: