ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero Exports Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gio  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: Guitar Hero Exports Help Reply with quote

If I export all the Guitar Hero Games on Gamertag A and say that I want to make a new Gamertag B.Will all the exported tracks be avaliable to play when Im using Gamertag B or do I have to be on Gamertag A for them to show up?
Also does anyone have a list of all the export prices for each guitar hero game?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Guitar Hero Exports Help Reply with quote

Gio wrote:
If I export all the Guitar Hero Games on Gamertag A and say that I want to make a new Gamertag B.Will all the exported tracks be avaliable to play when Im using Gamertag B or do I have to be on Gamertag A for them to show up?
Also does anyone have a list of all the export prices for each guitar hero game?

Only on the console where you bought it on. If you want to play your tracks on a different console you need to be signed in and connected to Xbox Live.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Reakt00r PSN Name: Reakt00r
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BH Export - 400 MSP
SH Export - 160 MSP
WT Export - 280 MSP
GH5 Export - 480 MSP

$16.50 to get all the exportable songs into GH:RAWR when it comes out
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
Gio  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Guitar Hero Exports Help Reply with quote

Reakt00r wrote:
Gio wrote:

Only on the console where you bought it on. If you want to play your tracks on a different console you need to be signed in and connected to Xbox Live.

It's the console/hard drive right? If im signed into Gamertag A or Gamertag B doesn't matter Correct?

And thanks for the List Spooman (:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Guitar Hero Exports Help Reply with quote

Gio wrote:
Reakt00r wrote:
Gio wrote:

It's the console/hard drive right? If im signed into Gamertag A or Gamertag B doesn't matter Correct?

It's the console. Hard drive does matter, if you place your hard drive on another console you need to be signed into Xbox Live to use your songs.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Reakt00r PSN Name: Reakt00r
Gio  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Guitar Hero Exports Help Reply with quote

Reakt00r wrote:
Gio wrote:
Reakt00r wrote:
Gio wrote:

It's the console. Hard drive does matter, if you place your hard drive on another console you need to be signed into Xbox Live to use your songs.

Ok great because I accidentally logged into my old gamertag A and realized it had 800 points on it so I'm going to use that to export BH and WT and I was worried the songs wouldnt work on my gamertag B but according to what your saying it should.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang on.

I'm pretty sure that once you downloaded the exports on Gamertag A, then you can start up Gamertag B, and re-license those songs, as well as any other DLC to use on Gamertag B even when you are not on Xbox LIVE. That happened to a friend of mine.

Im not sure how exactly you go through with the process, though. Just check around www.xbox.com

Much better username than my SH one, don't ya think?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: MrElectricNick
Torpy11  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lefty, if the songs are bought on a gamertag they can only be relicensed with that gamertag. They can however be relicensed to a new console with the original gamertag.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: