Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Guitar GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 200, 201, 202 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back bushidox. I can recommend imgur is extremely easy to use.
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah imgur is definitely a good choice, I've been using it for all my uploads now.

I did manage to see the leaderboards though, I thought I had enough points to crack 68 million until I saw them! Blast >_<

EDIT: Huh, apparently I did crack 68 million. Wahey

GH1 FC's: 42/47 | GH2 FC's: 73/74 | 80's FC's: 29/30 | GH3 FC's: 68/70

Last edited by BoneDeath on Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, data is pulled from 07/06/2017. There was action on all four boards, good thing, its been a month heh. First off, over on Easy we have DrSham with 977 points and more 1sts. voidedalive2x with (4,789) points, PinkiePie91 with a massive haul of 7,969,458 points, and the debut of Mercurial with an impressive 33,617,633 points. Over on Medium it was voidedalive2x with (1,335) points, DrSham with 25,080 points, and sjay with a hefty 6,000,997 points nice work here. For Hard, it was much quiter, with the only action from dramacomic on the Grand Total boards with 42,490 points. Finally, for Expert, we had dramacomic with 16,342 points, JohnnyGrey with 16,426 points, Jellu with 19,228 points, PinkiePie91 with 36,961 (22,984) points, BoneDeath with (127,567) points, Peachfanclub with a massive 564,925 points, and the reappearance of GP69 back on the O211 boards with 48th place. Pretty impressive update, I will give the nod to Pinkie whom was all over the place and added nearly 10 million in a single update nice work. Lets hope that you all are not too worn out to put in scores for the next update.

As for me, vacation, work, Diablo3. Vacation was great, 10 days in Michigan where the temperature is a reasonable level. Work has been very busy, lots of updates and such, but we did a lot of hurry up, as we are expecting to all be pulled over to the new building, which just became a non-hardhat area yesterday. As such, I am tidying things up this week at my buildings, and expect that I will likely be very tired starting next week. Diablo3, they released the Necro for a very reasonable price, and I have been playing it pretty much non-stop as they lengthened the gap between seasons for that purpose. Necro is fun, played with two of the four sets so far, need to check the other two out. Pool is fine, much to my delight. Have a good few weeks.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm legit doing console stuff again including getting FC 65 on GH3 (KoC) and a second overstrum of BMW both with increased scores. Hoping to work on some more GH3 later as well as re-going through the series and replaying songs/going for more FCs in general.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 07/19/2017, enjoy. There was action on all the guitar boards this update except for Medium. For Easy Guitar, we had voidedalive2x gain (25,827) points on the O211, and PinkiePie91 add another 134,264 points, nice work guys. Moving to Hard, it was sukergod with a massive haul of 14,797,732 points, very impressive stuff. Finally, over on Expert, we had PinkiePie91 with (14,350) points but another 16k on the Grand Total, 2003041 with 31,914 points, Peachfanclub narrowly edging him with 31,949 points, BoneDeath with (135,593) points on the O211, and EXEprog527 adding 399,991 points to the Grand Total board. Decent update all around, I will give the nod to sukergod for a huge week of nearly 15 million points. Lets hope for similar action next update.

As for me, work, Diablo3, weather, pool. Work we finished up the projects, and are kinda playing wait and see about the new building we are opening this year. I fully expect us to be asked to all help with it, but its been too quiet for a week . Diablo3, I have really enjoyed the Necro in Non-Season, nearly have all my character NS gems up to level 76+, and the season starts, well, tomorrow. I will likely play a necro in season, get the rewards, then possibly move to NS to play with my clan mates. The weather has hit full force here, with 4 straight days forecast for 100+. My insane family has a float trip planned for Friday, but I am trying my best to suggest something more sane for the weather, like a cave tour. The pool has been fine, if too warm for my liking. The water is hovering around 88 degrees, too hot to really be refreshing, and too cool to be a hot tub. Not much else to report, have a good couple of weeks all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll do something other than expert O211 soon, I promise.

I'd quite like to work on the full series, but I still don't have fully functional discs for WT or WoR... Or I could do the medium O211, I tied up a loose end tonight by getting TTFAF on medium for a GH3M FGFC, it had sat at 69/70 since 2008 lol.

A float trip in 100F weather? That's one way to get the worst sunburn of your life, insane indeed. 4 straight days of 100F sounds awful, although I'd be quite happy to swap that for the constant ~50F rainy days we're getting in Melbourne.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneDeath wrote:
I'll do something other than expert O211 soon, I promise.

I'd quite like to work on the full series, but I still don't have fully functional discs for WT or WoR... Or I could do the medium O211, I tied up a loose end tonight by getting TTFAF on medium for a GH3M FGFC, it had sat at 69/70 since 2008 lol.
I love how I jokingly said I'd race you to top 10 in O211 and in the next update you just destroyed that and are ~35k to top 5 now lol. Hopefully, I can find some points on either GH2/GH3 to break 66.2m.

Just taking a tiny look at the GH2/GH3 ranks, I can probably get ~30-40k in GH2 without getting H18, and... probably around the same on GH3 without getting Raining Blood. Past reduxing Franky/new FC GH1 is maxed out minus maybe... 1-2k. 80's is... eh maybe ~10k though I think that would require either a monster run on BiM or a Re-FC of PWM, as I'm pretty sure I'm near 100% I'm never getting a better score on BB.

Actually... I may see if I can still have a copy of GH3 for the PS2 to see if I have any scores that are higher than my 360 ones.

Doing some quick math, if I ever get into top 10 on the O211, I'll be 3k away from topping Jleggy in the first column O.O

I'll start after I finish up RB1 XBass.

I expect you in the top 5 sometime soonish on the O211! I'm 100% sure you can get it!
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To Pinkie: hmm, 10k on GH80s, 30k on GH2, 30k on GH3 seem doable for you, even without any new FCs. BatM/Jordan/BatH/Trogdor/BiM/BB/RaBl/One/TtFaF are your obvious choices for score gains. Gaining 70k would indeed allow you to leapfrog alex on both the O211 AND first column, very impressive stuff, and potentially allow you to overtake Jleggy12. I think this would be a reasonable goal for you. Lets see how high you can go!
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really need to go back and see if I remember at all to play Solo D in BatH, and make sure I haven't lost all knowledge on Solo B/C for Jordan. RaBL is maxed out I'm pretty sure, alongside Trogdor/BB/Possibly One. We'll see what happens I guess I did try for a good hour earlier on a Franky Re-FC, which... if I ever get that perfect run, that'll be ~6-7k, and... well if I don't get GR2R/FiU after that... I'm going to be quite disappointed in myself. But I want that top ten on O211.

Edit: Just from looking over GH1, if I ever get the FGFC (I have reversed choked BatM once, and I raged quit and failed out...) + Redux Franky and get a beast score on it. It seems (Unless I somehow get the whammy on GR2R, which I've never hit) I'd gain a total of about... ~28k points, which would put me rank 5 on GH1 and it would knock out like 10 goals at once lol. But this is just me theory-crafting.

On the GH2 side of things, I got an ~18k increase (Maybe a bit less) on Jordan earlier, so who knows how many points I have there. I think my max here would be around ~21.4m. Which... that's a huge stretch.

80's It's pretty much just a squeeze here and there + re-fcing PWM, and getting BiM/BB, which I'm starting to think BiM is possible... 8.89m will probably be my max here. Which would be another 27k

GH3, I'm... insanely rusty at squeezing in this game (Then I get Lay Down optimal within a few hours of saying this...). The only increase I can see that would be something would be breaking... 925k on TTFAF, which I just noticed I never entered in my 911k run... so that's a free 40k... lol. Would love to break 24.7m on here.

All in all, I think I'll break into the top 10 on O211 soon. I actually may have got it with that Jordan score + realising I never put in my 911k run in, and I probably got some 200-400 increases some other places. Pretty sure I just topped Alex in the first board as well. Well, this is a long rant. Insane to think that I still don't have 200/211, yet if I'm doing my mental math correctly I'll be #4/#10/#1 on the X boards come next update. Which... I really shouldn't have the grand total first, especially being 2.8m ahead of second lol.

/talk.

Also, bushi, should 100% be on the O211 Easy boards come next update. Think I'll enter at #35.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 08/01/2017, enjoy. We had action only for Easy and Expert this update, an odd combination. For Easy, it was ricecake with (1,068) points all on the O211, and PinkiePie91 adding 3,651,441 of which a good chunk must have come from the O211 as he made his debut there. Finally, for Expert, we UndeadFil13QC add 200 more points on Eruption, 460 points from GuitarSlayer1307 on the Grand Total, 1,180 points from Jellu, (7,757) points from BoneDeath on the O211, (39,812) points from Pinkie on the O211 and another 33k more on the Grand Total, and the only rank up of the week on the O211. Decent update all around, I will give the nod to PinkiePie91 for finally getting motivated and working on redux, maybe he will catch alex next update in the first column.

As for me, work, Diablo3, pool. Work has been relatively tame for this time of year, allowing me to get things tidied up at both buildings, doing odds and ends and additional time for things I never get to typically before September. However, today is the beginning of August, meaning things will really start to be crazy very soon, updates may be sporadic. Diablo3, Season 11 started, and as expected, its necros everywhere. Amazingly, we just finished day 11 of the season and I am roughly an hour away from completing Guardian and chapter 9/9. I am playing a necro this season, and have pretty good gear already, cleared a GR 75, and haven't really pushed that hard. After Guardian is of course gem grinding and augmenting, and trying out the other 3 set/builds for the class. Who knows, maybe I might really like what the other sets have to offer. I am down to the last 800 bounties, so I might make a real push to finish that and be done with achievements, as that has been my last one for about a year. The pool has been nice, if a bit warm for my tastes. The skimmer still leaks, so I will likely just patch over it, but otherwise no issues. Until the next update, take care.
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
I expect you in the top 5 sometime soonish on the O211! I'm 100% sure you can get it!

I meant to reply to this a while ago, better late than never I suppose >_<

I think I'm very close to my limit on the O211 without getting more FC's, save for a couple of songs (TTFAF, Jordan and One I can realistically improve without an FC, and I can net ~4k with a better reFC of Raining Blood). I could make some triple digit point improvements on songs but nothing that I can justify spending the time on at the moment. Ballroom Blitz is tantalisingly close but so far at the same time, but that alone would net me ~11k points which is over 1/3rd of the gap to 5th place. I'll keep working at it, although I don't see myself ever catching up to Fug in 4th

Some very nice improvements from you this update too! Good luck on the top 10 grind, you're definitely capable of getting there. (What) have you tried grinding out anything for FC #200 recently?

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoneDeath wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:

I meant to reply to this a while ago, better late than never I suppose >_<

I think I'm very close to my limit on the O211 without getting more FC's, save for a couple of songs (TTFAF, Jordan and One I can realistically improve without an FC, and I can net ~4k with a better reFC of Raining Blood). I could make some triple digit point improvements on songs but nothing that I can justify spending the time on at the moment. Ballroom Blitz is tantalisingly close but so far at the same time, but that alone would net me ~11k points which is over 1/3rd of the gap to 5th place. I'll keep working at it, although I don't see myself ever catching up to Fug in 4th

Some very nice improvements from you this update too! Good luck on the top 10 grind, you're definitely capable of getting there. (What) have you tried grinding out anything for FC #200 recently?
Also yeah, Fug being in 4th by ~150k points. Gonna need to get probably a new FC (TF/CfH) and a hell of a lot more. But we may end up switching back and forth at #5. But I believe in both of us my friend.

Best of luck! #5 is so very close to you. Redux some GH1, and you should have it. More than a feeling has /a lot/ more points for you to grab. Also, go get 7* on Take me out! Also, could probably increase your flames score a bit (I mean I even have a higher score than you, that shouldn't happen on flames!) You've got this mate. Who knows what will happen, maybe a dream scenario of us passing Fug (somehow) and us being 4th and 5th :p

Okay, scorehero just kinda deleted my woes of failing to get 200/211... so let's try again, and hope I get everything correct. 11 or 13 GR2R OS's, three I don't know what happened on FiU. Three misses in Solo 9 for H18, two misses in the last trill on Raining Blood, and now... a -9 on BiM all of which was in Solo C... which is easily my most consistent solo and the second time that's the only part I've missed in...

So yeah... this world doesn't want me to get 200/211 lol. Taking my anger out on getting 24.7m on GH3 atm. Then... I will possibly switch to GH:M and see if I can finally knock out Dyer's Eve tbh... just as that BiM run destroyed my will to keep going for it right now.

Edit: I think I got all of what I had previously written, not sure though.

Edit 2: I just got the luckiest run in the world on One. Or well second luckiest, whenever I FC it (never). I'm near 100% sure I just knocked McSkinny out of 10th in the O211. And if I did my math correctly... I just bumped myself up to rank #3 on the first board... So #3/#9/#1... and I still don't have 200/211 + I haven't fully reduxed WoR... Holy shit. Dyer's Eve, you're up next, 71k to get to knock into top 10 in that game. Dyer's Eve would be ~25-30k and I'd guess around the same for One.... I'm sure I'm missing some easy points on there.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, leaderboards are up to date, for yesterday, 08/09/2017, enjoy. We had very little action this update, but there were changes to all but Medium guitar. Starting on Easy, it was PinkiePie91 with a fairly impressive 566,573 points, slow but steady will get all those scores in. Next, for Hard, it was skinnywhitecomic with (3,023) points, nice work there. Finally, over on Expert was all about PinkiePie91 with (47,258) and 67,639 points respectively. This puts him in impressive company, with 9th on the O211, 3rd place on the Expert Total, and 1st on the Grand Total boards. Pretty heady stuff for someone without 200/211, and lots of redux still to come. Between that and only a small increase from skinnywhitecomic this update, Pinkie easily gets the nod of the update. 242/68.25/286 all seem doable for you Pinkie, maybe you can find more points than you think. Looking forward to the next update.

As for me, work, pool, Diablo3. Work was its usual crazy right up until school started yesterday, and then its been.. pretty quiet. I am more than a bit worried when the other shoe is going to drop, but for now, we seem to be off to the best start from my end ever. This means I was able to run the boards yesterday, quite surprising myself, I will likely work on the FGFC boards today or tomorrow now. Diablo3, I helped the wife knock out the first 6 chapters over the weekend, and she now has the set that I am using that allowed me to blow through the seasonal chapters in almost a week. Today will mark the end of the third week, and I already have nearly full ancient gear, enough gems to augment them, Paragon 700, and am well on the way to having the legendary gems to 70 to augment said gear. I still want to try out the other two sets before I commit to using all those hard earned gems, but otherwise I am off to an amazing start this season. Pool still leaks around the skimmer, I will attempt to caulk it today with bathroom sealer, and if that doesn't fix it, will completely patch over the skimmer with a vinyl patch kit I bought yesterday. Frustrating, but its better than constantly having to refill my pool due to water loss. Have a good time till next update all.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knocking out Alex to #10 by less than 500 points... Cut that one close.

242 should be possible just from WoR + whatever else I get on the O211.

68.25, whenever my mind block on all the songs I'm /super/ close on for #200, I have a feeling #201-202 will fall quickly after, especially if #200 is on GH1. If it's Raining Blood/Hangar 18.... maybe not. I'd like to get up to 62.3, but... that would require (Most likely) all those FC's and then some.

286, Whenever I get to reduxing Band Hero... which I have ~750-800k there alone. So this one I have a feeling if I wanted it, I could get this one the easiest by far. And I probably have some left on the DS games, but... I just need to finish off XBass and I'll be happy with the DS games forever I feel lol.

Many thanks again for the update Bushi!
BoneDeath  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've about hit my limit for now (more in terms of patience rather than a skill barrier), I should be doing so much better on TTFAF but it just infuriates me whenever I miss something relatively easy. Just no consistency at all. Thinking I might take a short break from the on disc stuff and play customs for a while.

Good luck on your score grind Pinkie, once you get over the mental block of #200 I think you'll catch up to me rather quickly

EDIT: I lied. Working on things other than TTFAF now >_<

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 200, 201, 202 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 201 of 219

Jump to: