ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Guitar GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 208, 209, 210 ... 217, 218, 219  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double.

9,160 points away...

GHA finished unless I really hate myself and want to try for a first overall... which I'm fine in second. GH3/5/WoR... Little over 8k to go...

GH3 may be done for now. Got first on 360... 5,047 points to go. I love being sick, and not being able to sleep. Well, at least boosted the community total by a few ticks on... GHA I think. Now just WT/5 are not second place overall... Kinda want to go to GH2 and see if I can reach 22.64 on the O211 boards. Edit: Fuck GH2. 22.64 isn't happening lol.

GH5 is kinda done. Pretty much just waiting on Sham's redux's to see what songs have points left lol. 2nd overall finally... now to go get WT... I think the hardest one to keep will probably be SH whenever Sham gets around to it as well Carp kinda destroyed that game. 3.1k or so away from 89... Think I'm going to go for those 615 points on WT then move on... to WoR and finish this off... Debating if I want to go for 89m on the dot or don't give a shit and just barely scrape by. Thinking more along the second, as still need to do BH squeezing then this difficulty on this side is finished... probably forever, except minus a few things like maybe for Stellar NI squeeze/etc. And one day I'll remember that that squeeze is on Medium... Think with HfT redux 2nd (may go for first if I get what I want from Hft) all around on easy. Gonna be stupidly hard though... then should be about 2.2k away or so?

WT finished. 2k and some change. 1st (again?) on it. Thankfully that didn't take all day.

1,277 points away... I can do this.

I believe I just passed 89m.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Double post... but 89m is done, unless I somehow messed up my math. Getting 89,000,103... Please let this be over lol. Screw doing BH easy right now. Can I finally switch to medium now? *sighs happily and tiredly*

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I haven't been active as of lately. TBH GH2 got under my skin, especially when I had a Solo B choke on The Light That Blinds and haven't gotten close since. I ended up missing a lot so I just restarted instead of finishing the song, which is why there was no score increase, but because of that I kinda took a break and have been working on DDR more recently (got first arcade PFC recently and starting to clear level 16s on DDRA) as well as trying to get the plat trophy on RB4 (just career mode grinding at this point). I'll probably be jumping to 80s when I get back to it and go from there in terms of GH with a chance of swapping to work on GH2 in between.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 05/08/2018, enjoy. We had action on all four leaderboards this week, always a good time. Starting on Easy, it was DrSham with 4,925 points, and PinkiePie91 with 15,954 (5,208) points. Over on Medium, it was eljasmy with 135,350 points, and PinkiePie91 with a healthy haul of 2,311,348 points. For Hard, we had juggledave with 28,681 points with 148k more on the Grand total board. Finally, for Expert, it was FingerQuick with 7,584 points (515), PinkiePie91 with 25,319 points (8,640) and 2003041 with 32,196 points. Pretty amazing all around but I have to give the nod to Pinkie for achieving the 89 million goal on Easy Guitar. Channelling the great R. Lee Ermy: Is that a 89 million I see on my board? I didnt know they could rack up points that high. I am impressed.

As for me, work, Diablo 3, brothers graduation. Work has been fairly busy, what with making sure that testing is going well and all. Mostly I stay out of the way, but its a lot of hurry up and wait. Also, we are moving our admin to a new location, so I had to pack up my full two boxes of stuff. Diablo 3, I met my final goals on Sunday, getting the last of my gems to 70, and getting a reasonable stockpile of GR tokens. I may go ahead and relevel two gems to augment my two potential upgrades, or call it good, I dunno. My brother is graduating med school next week, a very exciting time. I am very proud of him, and he leaves to go start residency in two weeks. Until next time.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you guys can probably guess, I started on 80s right before the update and that was maybe 3 songs total I did. I'm now through the first 15 with 14/15 FCs (BIM obv) and a ton of improvements on not just the new FCs but the reFCs. So far issue songs were Radar Love which took 2.5hours and I Wanna Rock which took 1h40m. I can actually improve my score for Turning Japanese as well since I missed the final chord squeeze, but I was annoyed with the RG RG RG(sustain) RG(act) that I kinda just said screw it for now.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
As you guys can probably guess, I started on 80s right before the update and that was maybe 3 songs total I did. I'm now through the first 15 with 14/15 FCs (BIM obv) and a ton of improvements on not just the new FCs but the reFCs. So far issue songs were Radar Love which took 2.5hours and I Wanna Rock which took 1h40m. I can actually improve my score for Turning Japanese as well since I missed the final chord squeeze, but I was annoyed with the RG RG RG(sustain) RG(act) that I kinda just said screw it for now.
I see at least 3 more FC's that you should be able to easily (Note: Has been a long time since I've played them) grab on 80's. Also nice score on Radar Love! That song... I don't know why, but I've always had a mental block on it, into where getting say an extra 200 points means like an hour of playing it. And I Wanna Rock is much of the same... and well I cannot stand that song. That's one of the few songs in the entire series I play on mute. Great job my friend!

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
2003041 wrote:
I see at least 3 more FC's that you should be able to easily (Note: Has been a long time since I've played them) grab on 80's. Also nice score on Radar Love! That song... I don't know why, but I've always had a mental block on it, into where getting say an extra 200 points means like an hour of playing it. And I Wanna Rock is much of the same... and well I cannot stand that song. That's one of the few songs in the entire series I play on mute. Great job my friend!

Thanks! I'm honestly thinking I can get to the proverbial 27/30, but who knows. I was in a discord call while trying to get IWR and my friends could tell you there's a lot of rage within that session alone. Also, I totally get why you wouldn't want to regrind out RL XD

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:

Thanks! I'm honestly thinking I can get to the proverbial 27/30, but who knows. I was in a discord call while trying to get IWR and my friends could tell you there's a lot of rage within that session alone. Also, I totally get why you wouldn't want to regrind out RL XD
Thinking Seventeen or R&R? My first FC of IWR was a complete crapshoot from a random run. Think I got that before I got RL/Bang Your Head/etc lol. Also a small tip for R&R that will help you. Fuck the ticks on the Y(?) sustain before the 4 note thingy that I can't remember what it's called lol. Just drop the sustain. The amount of misses I had trying to get full ticks on that part is probably at like 20 times by this point lol. For Seventeen, just start a bit early on the strumming, up to you if you use the HO/PO's or not. Don't believe I did for my first FC but afterwards used them. (This is where I remembered that for 27/30 you have to get EE or PwM) EE... I got lucky both times I FC'd it lol. PwM personally didn't use the HO/PO's in Solo A... again on my first FC. Then later did. Still personally the hardest part of the song for me. If Solo A was something I could hit 100% of the time, I'm pretty sure I could FC it 9/10 times. Best of luck my friend, much care as always!

Also, Bushi you might be able to chime in here. Think getting back 5th place on GH1 is possible without the FGFC? ... Without a 310k run of GR2R?

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Thinking Seventeen or R&R? My first FC of IWR was a complete crapshoot from a random run. Think I got that before I got RL/Bang Your Head/etc lol. Also a small tip for R&R that will help you. Fuck the ticks on the Y(?) sustain before the 4 note thingy that I can't remember what it's called lol. Just drop the sustain. The amount of misses I had trying to get full ticks on that part is probably at like 20 times by this point lol. For Seventeen, just start a bit early on the strumming, up to you if you use the HO/PO's or not. Don't believe I did for my first FC but afterwards used them. (This is where I remembered that for 27/30 you have to get EE or PwM) EE... I got lucky both times I FC'd it lol. PwM personally didn't use the HO/PO's in Solo A... again on my first FC. Then later did. Still personally the hardest part of the song for me. If Solo A was something I could hit 100% of the time, I'm pretty sure I could FC it 9/10 times. Best of luck my friend, much care as always!

Also, Bushi you might be able to chime in here. Think getting back 5th place on GH1 is possible without the FGFC? ... Without a 310k run of GR2R?

Yeah right now I'm stuck on Round and Round and it's just the solos that are screwing me over. I have the tech FC and the path itself is a non issue at this point. Can't say anything on the other songs since I'm working on a new memory card and haven't unlocked everything because I'm trying to FC down the setlist like I did with GH2 (man I'm stubborn XD)
EDIT: One more thing, I'm just happy I haven't had a Outro choke yet.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:

Yeah right now I'm stuck on Round and Round and it's just the solos that are screwing me over. I have the tech FC and the path itself is a non issue at this point. Can't say anything on the other songs since I'm working on a new memory card and haven't unlocked everything because I'm trying to FC down the setlist like I did with GH2 (man I'm stubborn XD)
EDIT: One more thing, I'm just happy I haven't had a Outro choke yet.

My best squeezing/tick run on R&R was a choke in the outro... one day I'll get it someday, but gah. Best of luck my friend! Also, really hope you don't have an outro choke.

And... now RL is my next largest redux that isn't EE/BB FC. So wish me luck I don't go insane.

*wipes sweat off brow* What the fuck happened today. (14/5)

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I NEVER HAVE TO PLAY ROUND AND ROUND EVER AGAIN! I ended up getting it 2 hours after I had my first choke in the Outro solo. I'm just glad I got it tonight or else I would've been supremely salty with this game after that point. I'm pretty sure I didn't get the yellow gold squeeze at the end but I really don't care at this point.

Also I totally understand the RL grind being so cumbersome. The song itself isn't technically hard but the length can get draining with each miss, so def good luck whenever you regrind that.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
I NEVER HAVE TO PLAY ROUND AND ROUND EVER AGAIN! I ended up getting it 2 hours after I had my first choke in the Outro solo. I'm just glad I got it tonight or else I would've been supremely salty with this game after that point. I'm pretty sure I didn't get the yellow gold squeeze at the end but I really don't care at this point.

Also I totally understand the RL grind being so cumbersome. The song itself isn't technically hard but the length can get draining with each miss, so def good luck whenever you regrind that.
Yay!!!! Huge grats on Round and Round! Also, thankfully never have to play RL ever again. Ended up getting the FGFC, and currently sitting in 5th, so don't need to touch the game... unless I truly hate myself lol.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grats on your reduxes, didn't realize you already finished XD
Last thing for now, I practiced 3 of the 4 in the final tier to see how I would do in terms of FC runs (PWM not unlocked still).
EE: I have a pretty consistent method in Solo E where I 1-hand the first part and tap the second half oranges. No tech FC for the full on solo since my forearm was getting sore and I couldn't even hit solo a by the time I figured out a method, plus some parts are just inconsistent, even technically solo e.
17: I can probably bang this out quicker than expected. Solo 1C is gonna be the struggle but super consistent if I strum through everything within the blues and only use the hopos once I get out of it into the home stretch of that section. Solo 2 isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
CiaM: this is definitely the easiest of the 3. Played and FCed the solo in 1 try.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2003041 wrote:
Grats on your reduxes, didn't realize you already finished XD
Last thing for now, I practiced 3 of the 4 in the final tier to see how I would do in terms of FC runs (PWM not unlocked still).
EE: I have a pretty consistent method in Solo E where I 1-hand the first part and tap the second half oranges. No tech FC for the full on solo since my forearm was getting sore and I couldn't even hit solo a by the time I figured out a method, plus some parts are just inconsistent, even technically solo e.
17: I can probably bang this out quicker than expected. Solo 1C is gonna be the struggle but super consistent if I strum through everything within the blues and only use the hopos once I get out of it into the home stretch of that section. Solo 2 isn't as bad as I thought it would be.
CiaM: this is definitely the easiest of the 3. Played and FCed the solo in 1 try.
Well... now I'm undone with the reduxs haha. Thought I'd give EE a few shots to see if I still remembered/could do Solo E. Seems we use roughly the same technique there. Debating if I should do Seventeen again for the easyish 400 I missed in it... or do some other songs. Seventeen... is a bit of a tool, so don't be surprised if that FC takes longer than you expect it to. CiaM, yeah. If you can get R&R, then CiaM is nothing to be worried about.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 05/17/2018, enjoy. Once in a great while we have an extraordinary week, that makes it be almost a necessity to run an update, this was one of them, wow. We had action this week on every board but Hard, but it was quite the week regardless. Starting out on Easy, we had DrSham add 2,706 points, hot on the heels of Pinkie becoming the first 89 million player, DrSham now has less than 19k to close the gap. Moving onto Medium, we had Pinkie decide to focus on a new difficulty, amassing 446,963 points, a pretty large haul for 6 days. Finally, over on Expert, it was FingerQuick with a quiet (55) points, Peachfanclub adding 1,711 points, Pinkie adding (38,637) points and several new amazing FCs, and 2003041 staying good to his word with a hefty increase of 515,624 points just missing out on a ranking upgrade. Pretty crazy week, but I have to give the nod to Pinkie, who had one of those amazing days where the FCs just poured in. Great stuff, lets hope the next update is half this good.

As for me, work, brother, Diablo3. Work is wrapping up the school year, which means we will soon be switching over to our busy time, reimaging machines, moving equipment, etc. Speaking of moves, they relocated us to the new admin center, and its pretty nice, granted it wouldn't take much to be an upgrade. My brother graduates med school tomorrow, a truly amazing accomplishment and our whole family is turning out to show how much we are impressed. Diablo3, somehow I managed virtually every goal I could think of. I have 3 more rifts to get my 5th set of gems all to 70 for non-season augments. I have every piece of gear save one as ancient and augmented, still working on that. I amazed myself by first soloing a new record of 101, and most recently improved that all the way up to 107, good enough for 142nd on the North American Wizard seasonal leaderboard. Finally, if I manage to hit 1322 paragon, my seasonal paragon converted will allow me to be at 2000 combined non-season paragon on roll over. I am currently at 1281, which is a very achievable gap to bridge. Great stuff, looking forward to the graduation celebration, until next time.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 208, 209, 210 ... 217, 218, 219  Next
Page 209 of 219

Jump to: