ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
108 Artists Spinning Into DJ Hero 2 Soundtrack
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official DJ Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

with all these artist on board, I hope they put at least 50% more songs in this and not save the songs for dlc.

@IronMan: they already have beat juggles (single song mixed with itself) in DJ Hero, if that's what your looking for.
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How come DJ Hero 2 gets over 100 and Guitar Hero 6 gets less than 100?! RAGE RAGE RAGE!

But almost more seriously...Metallica? I mean, with every artist listed, it almost all makes sense, but then...Metallica? Talk about the black sheep of the song listing lol
FDXCpinballwiz  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:
How come DJ Hero 2 gets over 100 and Guitar Hero 6 gets less than 100?! RAGE RAGE RAGE!

Well that's cuz each song in DJH is usually a mix of two different artists, so really theres way less songs, jus more artists.

My accomplishments page (530/567 fc's)

Add me on facebook
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FDXCp1nballw1z
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FDXCpinballwiz wrote:
MSH-Hitman wrote:

Well that's cuz each song in DJH is usually a mix of two different artists, so really theres way less songs, jus more artists.

I was just poking fun lol
chocotricks  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once upon a time there was a man named Sam. The End?
Get all current rb/gh titles [] (unplugged)
GHOT FGFC [] (IDWS,RTN)
GHOTD FGFC [X]
GHMH FGFC [] (SW)
GHOT FSFC []
BHDS FGFC [] (YBP)
RBU FGFC []
LRBDS FGFC [X]
RBM FGFC [X]
1000 fc's [X]
Hafkie  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnubisGX wrote:
with all these artist on board, I hope they put at least 50% more songs in this and not save the songs for dlc.

Because they totally did that in DJ Hero 1, right.

I don't really care if DJ Hero 2 has less total mixes than DJ Hero 1, because it really looks like so much more effort is going into each and every track, regarding all of the samples built into the tracks, the addition of vocals and vocal charting, additional charting for multiplayer, etc. Alot more work goes into these mixes than the DJH1 mixes.

Not only that, but DJ Hero 1 had a lot of mixes that would use a particular song many times. Did we really need to use Disturbia, Shout, Poison, I Want You Back, and Hollaback Girl three times each? It was kind of overkill, and to be honest, I got sick of all of the mixes that used these songs. I'd say limit to 2 mixes per song, for variety's sake.
dahabi  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FDXCpinballwiz wrote:
Drizzy Drake baby oh yeah!!! now jus put in some Lupe Fiasco and they'd have the best of hip-hop/rap. Some interesting artists in there, i'l be curious to as how the mixes turn out.

Afrika Bambaataa, Em, GMF, LL, Mos Def, Nas, NBN, Newcleus, Pharoahe Monch, RZA, Pac, Big, Salt n Pep are all in the game but with Drake they have the best of Hip Hop???

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="dahabi"]
FDXCpinballwiz wrote:
Drizzy Drake baby oh yeah!!! now jus put in some Lupe Fiasco and they'd have the best of hip-hop/rap. Some interesting artists in there, i'l be curious to as how the mixes turn out.

Afrika Bambaataa, Em, GMF, LL, Mos Def, Nas, NBN, Newcleus, Pharoahe Monch, RZA, Pac, Big, Salt n Pep are all in the game but with Drake they have the best of Hip Hop???

Ok, let me rephrase it, the best of modern hip-hop. The only modern artist in your list our eminem and maybe Nas, though his best days are over imo. And i've never been a big fan of LL Cool J. So yes, with Drake and Lupe i do believe they would have the best of modern hip-hop. Along with Jay-Z and T.I. would deff be nice as well.

Add me on facebook
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FDXCp1nballw1z
cmmc222  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="FDXCpinballwiz"]
dahabi wrote:
FDXCpinballwiz wrote:

Ok, let me rephrase it, the best of modern hip-hop. The only modern artist in your list our eminem and maybe Nas, though his best days are over imo. And i've never been a big fan of LL Cool J. So yes, with Drake and Lupe i do believe they would have the best of modern hip-hop. Along with Jay-Z and T.I. would deff be nice as well.

haha oh wait you were serious? LOLOLOL
FDXCpinballwiz  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="cmmc222"]
FDXCpinballwiz wrote:
dahabi wrote:
FDXCpinballwiz wrote:

haha oh wait you were serious? LOLOLOL

Yea I see how it is, make fun of FDXC for his musical tastes :p

Add me on facebook
gamecubeRLZ  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

did anyone else read past the list of artists?

Quote:
and invite vocalists into the spotlight with integrated on-screen singing and rapping of lyrics and rhymes

sounds pretty sweet. the artist list isn't too different from the first game, but i'm sure it will still own.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: gamecube rlz PSN Name: mrstuprigge
bkeys15  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha how are they going to put metallica in this game?

whoops nevermind

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new artist list has some great picks. I'm especially interested in seeing how Metallica will be used, if any of the Enter Sandman mashups on YouTube are anything to go by, we're either doomed or in for a treat XD

I'm sure I'm not the only one disappointed with the lack of Noisia though. Split the Atom or Seven Stiches could have made for an awesome Beat Juggle.

Current Goal:
- Post some more on SH!
- Fail less.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: CrimsonSH PSN Name: Phaaze Wii Friend Code: 5402889825468002
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official DJ Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: