ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Rush 2112 Announcement
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StXDragonSword  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:
If you want to play the full version of the song, make a playlist of all the song's parts. <_______<

Unless the full version for quickplay comes as DLC then this a huge fail, since I am a huge rush fan, and this right here is now the selling point of guitar hero WOR!

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: xIAx Dragon PSN Name: xiaxdragon
p41  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IT'S SO ON!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StXDragonSword wrote:

Unless the full version for quickplay comes as DLC then this a huge fail, since I am a huge rush fan, and this right here is now the selling point of guitar hero WOR!

This is why Guitar Hero/Rock Band fans are terrible people.
StormEagle  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toy, the video is blocked in my country. >____> What is the video?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StormEagle wrote:
Toy, the video is blocked in my country. >____> What is the video?

Oh it's a song by Living Colour "Never Satisfied"
StormEagle  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info.

And you are right, people should be glad that we will be getting this song at all!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StXDragonSword wrote:
Parama wrote:
If you want to play the full version of the song, make a playlist of all the song's parts. <_______<

Thanks, this posted induced a migraine.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StXDragonSword wrote:
Parama wrote:

Wow, you guys really are ungrateful punks. They put alot of effort setting this up and approached it the best way from all angles in terms of disk capacity, social playability and its implementation in quest mode for YOUR enjoyment. And you can't even say thank you because you can't have a higher number on your score meter? When's the last time anyone cared about high scores on GH anyway?

THANK YOU for this amazing gift Neversoft.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpellcasterX wrote:
StXDragonSword wrote:
Parama wrote:

Wow, you guys really are ungrateful punks. They put alot of effort setting this up and approached it the best way from all angles in terms of disk capacity, social playability and its implementation in quest mode for YOUR enjoyment. And you can't even say thank you because you can't have a higher number on your score meter? When's the last time anyone cared about high scores on GH anyway?

You had a great point until that last part...
Mike65707  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveAbKI wrote:
SpellcasterX wrote:
StXDragonSword wrote:
Parama wrote:

More people go for FCs over high score now. Hell I'm even guilty of it. I still squeeze Easy and Medium sometimes but for others...I just play to FC.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: ChAoSnOvA65707 PSN Name: Mike
SteveAbKI  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, I'm aware that the intense score competition has dwindled considerable since the days of GH3. But it's still there and people definitely still care about it.
lancedxboi  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn. this game makes me wanna cry. xD
I've been out of competitive playing for about a year now, but seeing as how good this game's gonna be, I'm reconsidering.
create avatar
chocotricks  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will actually Jizz everywhere if you have paradise city or nottingham lace :] hell im already wet from the setlist so far....hehehehe too many sexual references?
Get all current rb/gh titles [] (unplugged)
GHOT FGFC [] (IDWS,RTN)
GHOTD FGFC [X]
GHMH FGFC [] (SW)
GHOT FSFC []
BHDS FGFC [] (YBP)
RBU FGFC []
LRBDS FGFC [X]
RBM FGFC [X]
1000 fc's [X]
BlueSteelMagnum  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chocotricks wrote:
I will actually Jizz everywhere if you have paradise city or nottingham lace :] hell im already wet from the setlist so far....hehehehe too many sexual references?

Personally, I'd rather see Buckethead's Too Many Humans over Nottingham Lace, but either would be epic.

I'm so effing stoked for this game. I'm debating whether to preorder the guitar bundle or just the disk though. 2112 is just pure icing on the cake.

Now if only we could get some Dream Theater in this one. Caught in a Web? Home? Learning to Live? Dance of Eternity? Count of Tuscany? Any of those would have my walls coated in geek jizz.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BlueSteelJoe
StXDragonSword  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike65707 wrote:
SteveAbKI wrote:
SpellcasterX wrote:
StXDragonSword wrote:
Parama wrote:

More people go for FCs over high score now. Hell I'm even guilty of it. I still squeeze Easy and Medium sometimes but for others...I just play to FC.

true but this means no FBFC because players can't choose the song as a whole, its like congratz you FBFC'ed a part of 2112........now do the whole song, our answer is oh we can't....unless of course you can do the story mode version of the song with a full band by doing online story mode, or some crap.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: xIAx Dragon PSN Name: xiaxdragon
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: