ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Problems with green pad/orange cymbal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ARealFool  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 pm    Post subject: Problems with green pad/orange cymbal. Reply with quote

I've got a band hero drum, and early on I started experiencing problem with my snare and hi-hat: whenever I hit my snare too hard it would result in a hi-hat getting registered too, which basically made most drumrolls and near impossible to nail. I switched the cymbals around, so now the problem is with my green pad and my orange cymbal, which is still incredibly annoying for fills and parts that have continuous green pads (A-Punk, Mirror People, Adam's Song).

Is there any way to fix this? I'd love to be able to just hit the green pad without having to worry about the orange cymbal registering too.
Olinea  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Try tightening and loosening the black cap thing that holds the orange cymbal in place. Usually works for me.

If that doesn't work, raise and lower the cymbal.
Scorehero: Where the 5-note chord is undercharted.

Grinded that second one for 18 years.
ZEFFER13  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would think returning it under warranty is always the best solution. If its a new kit and under warranty and it starts to give you problems then dont expect it to last long, return it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: ZEFFER13 Wii Friend Code: 210568002975
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: