ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
9/7/10 GH5 DLC - Rock 1 Track Pack
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yveul  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks to The Dope Show, I saw Shirley Manson rolling on the floor once in my life.

Thank you Guitar Hero, thank you.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Blashyrkh  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epic wins the award for the most accurate song description.

Mike Patton ftw.

Maybe some Fantomas?
StormEagle  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just when I thought that the problems with the DLC were gone, a different one appears. :o

I bought Last Resort from the new DLC pack this week and it plays with no Problem. But when I turn off the game and put it back on, the song disappears from my setlist! It also doesn't show up in my rock archive. When I go to the music store, the song is there all of a sudden! :o It's really annoying to go to the store just for one song. I think there may be something wrong with the data. I tried redownloading it, but no use, the problem still occurs.

I also believe that there was a thread about this exact same problem, just with the Sum41 songs a couple of weeks back. Please help!

Storm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StormEagle wrote:
Just when I thought that the problems with the DLC were gone, a different one appears. :o

I bought Last Resort from the new DLC pack this week and it plays with no Problem. But when I turn off the game and put it back on, the song disappears from my setlist! It also doesn't show up in my rock archive. When I go to the music store, the song is there all of a sudden! :o It's really annoying to go to the store just for one song. I think there may be something wrong with the data. I tried redownloading it, but no use, the problem still occurs.

I also believe that there was a thread about this exact same problem, just with the Sum41 songs a couple of weeks back. Please help!

Storm

To fix it dl it to the wii or redownload. The same thing happened to me and the MD TP I don't know why it happens, but it just happens...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official Guitar Hero News -> DLC Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: