ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I see DJ hero is 60 bucks at Walmart

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:14 pm    Post subject: I see DJ hero is 60 bucks at Walmart Reply with quote

I have yet to play it what so ever but I would like to. I just remember people complaining about the controller but I forget what over. Basicly what Im asking is what were wrong with the standard DJ Hero turntables. I just dont want a repeat of RB1 drumkits

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm curious as well although I'll pass at $60 as well but have a feeling that this will be on sale quite cheap during Black Friday which is when I plan to get it if the price is right.
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game is honestly worth $60.

The first few shipments of turntables had issues with buttons triggering even when you didn't hit them or went to go do a rewind. There were also a few that stopped recognizing scratches after awhile.

I've had at least 5-10 turntables since then and all of them seemed to be okay. The only reason I break turntables so often is because.....well..... go watch a galvanize video.

If you're playing on medium/hard, there should be no issues at all with the newer turntables. If you happen to pick up an old bundle that's been sitting around in a store for awhile and has these issues, just go through Activision's warranty system. They'll ship you out a new one for free.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: