ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
List of the 21 Unfced X/X+ songs: 1 X song left!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, the thread's been updated and retitled, and WoR songs have been added to the lists. I took all the songs that were Unfced according to SH, so some of the new additions may be done. Please post in this thread if you have evidence of any that have been FCed.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: List of the 40 Unfced X/X+ songs: Pwnaphone FC + new son Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:
Expert:
Children of the Grave
Fury of the Storm
Renegade
Sharp Dressed Man (Live)
Speeding (Vault Version)

Expert+:
Black Widow of La Porte
Bloodlines
Calling
Cherry Bomb
Children of the Grave
Fury of the Storm
Graduate
Holy Wars... The Punishment Due
If You Want Peace... Prepare For War
Indians
Nemesis
Psychosocial
Renegade
Speeding (Vault Version)
Sudden Death
This Day We Fight!
Ties That Bind
Waidmanns Heil

Should be:

Expert:
Fury of the Storm*
Sharp Dressed Man (Live)
Speeding (Vault Version)

Expert+:
Black Widow of La Porte
Bloodlines*
Cherry Bomb
Fury of the Storm*
Graduate

BWoLP X+ might be considered an epic FC as well... I'm not sure if the fills are really *that* hard, though
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are Cherry Bomb and Graduate Un FC'd on X+? I've gotten a 100% dropped on Graduate, it's really easy.
And Sharp Dressed Man? What?

Sleepwalker555  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy Wars... The Punishment Due
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAeBfeC3ZFo

If You Want Peace... Prepare For War
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK3ivrQXoIw

Nemesis
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfxS5ZOh17A

Psychosocial
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARzgsAE9C1s

Speeding (Vault Version)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXjBElLGEoo

Sudden Death
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JVPZGe1pVk

This Day We Fight!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RpdA1by404

Ties That Bind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTlUtqoBtSE

All of these have been done by LLP. Not sure who got the first Ties That Bind FC since LLP doesn't claim first FC on that one.
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:
How are Cherry Bomb and Graduate Un FC'd on X+? I've gotten a 100% dropped on Graduate, it's really easy.

They're still un-FC'ed because no FC's have been documented for any of those songs yet, even though they probably have been FC'ed.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
Warhiem wrote:

They're still un-FC'ed because no FC's have been documented for any of those songs yet, even though they probably have been FC'ed.
This is correct. Unless there is documented proof, the songs will stay on the list.

Thread updated.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
BobDole  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't think it needed to be said...but why exactly does Pwnaphone count? It's a custom...maybe an official Neversoft one but still a custom. I was under the assumption that customs never count for the list regardless of difficulty. Decimate bass never counted did it? (I know it was discussed but it was never actually listed, right?) I'm not saying it's bad to discuss it since it is apparently really hard (just like Decimate bass) and therefore relevant but should it really be listed? Just putting this opinion out there because the only Pwnaphone-related posts I've seen in the past are basically "LOL pwnaphone is hard and should count," "don't forget pwnaphone!"

I can't be the only one with a dissenting opinion here...

WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
Expert:
Fury of the Storm*
Sharp Dressed Man (Live)
Speeding (Vault Version)

Expert+:
Black Widow of La Porte
Bloodlines*
Cherry Bomb
Fury of the Storm*
Graduate

BWoLP X+ might be considered an epic FC as well... I'm not sure if the fills are really *that* hard, though

ShadoWolf wrote:
WarlordTm wrote:
Warhiem wrote:

This is correct. Unless there is documented proof, the songs will stay on the list.

Thread updated.

The list I gave was correct, I found proof videos for all the songs on your original list that I didn't list... I was just lazy not linking those
briland  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renegade Expert+ FC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgRXM0E9fHk

Waidmanns Heil Expert+ FC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYkJiTG3tIk

Children of the Grave Expert FC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCD7bGH7vt8

Calling Expert+ FC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d-KnUovlu4&feature=related
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:
oh wow.

Sulfrus is now the best X+ drummer ever yay

ha I'm not even top 10!

Element did Graduate X+ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-VEROCRJjY

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobDole wrote:
I didn't think it needed to be said...but why exactly does Pwnaphone count? It's a custom...maybe an official Neversoft one but still a custom. I was under the assumption that customs never count for the list regardless of difficulty. Decimate bass never counted did it? (I know it was discussed but it was never actually listed, right?) I'm not saying it's bad to discuss it since it is apparently really hard (just like Decimate bass) and therefore relevant but should it really be listed? Just putting this opinion out there because the only Pwnaphone-related posts I've seen in the past are basically "LOL pwnaphone is hard and should count," "don't forget pwnaphone!"

I actually thought the same thing when I saw the thread title. Reason being, the guitar/bass list never counted customs. Should we? That's up to popular demand I think. But the fact that there is no type of scoretracking for the songs, my instinct is to say "no" towards it not counting. Desimate was discussed but I never had intentions of adding it. Also, there are a few tough custom songs on GHWOR that would make the list if this was the case mainly due to the strumming parts (some are near impossible to FC).

I understand pwnaphone is pretty hard but should in no way make the epic list or whatever. I guess it's alright to mention the fact that it was FC'd but never should have been considered for "list material". That's my thoughts anyways.
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BobDole wrote:

I edited the OP to remove any instances of Pwnaphone FC, as you are correct. (And something of an authority in UnFCed threads. )

Thread updated once again, and now there's only 4 UnFCed X songs left guys! Get to work!
CoalfieldRocker  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmon guys, cherry bomb X+???

get un-lazy ffs if i had a green pad that wouldnt drop hits like crazy i'd take it out no problem, and i'm awful so i know someone can do it, there's not even any double bass just some ghost snares >.>

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i feel the same way. my band hero kit though is the worst thing I've ever played in my life (drops my scores by like 10-12% on most songs) so once I get a new kit these will be gone.

ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just did Cherry Bomb X+
about to do Sharp Dressed Man. (edit: LOL nvm. can't combo outro sustains)

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 3 of 11

Jump to: