ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
List of the 21 Unfced X/X+ songs: 1 X song left!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: List of the 21 Unfced X/X+ songs: 1 X song left! Reply with quote

TAKE 3, FELLAS! AND ACTION!!

DA RULES:
  1. This thread is for the discussion of Un-FCd songs on X or X+ drums. Discussions that are permitted include strategies for Un-FCd songs, possible list suggestions and description recommendations, and for posts with proof of FCs on the list.
  2. Although posts with pictures of Un-FCd songs will be in here, this is not an Accomplishment thread. If its something thats on this list at this point, it's noteworty enough to be on their accomplishments page. Small congratulatory remarks can be made, but keep it to a minimum.
  3. Stuff can be FCd. Plain and simple. Impossibility should never enter this thread, or the minds of anyone going for the FCs anyway.
  4. Hasn't really happened here, since we're a civilized bunch, but use some common sense and don't flame/troll.
  5. If any of the Death Magnetic DLC is FC'd on GHWT or GHM (or maybe even GH5 lol), it will be taken off the list.
  6. If you FC any DLC song on GHWT or GH5, it will be taken off the master list of unFC'd DLC songs.
  7. It doesn't matter whether use the WT drums or the RB drums; if its been FC'd on either drum kit, it still counts.
  8. Due to the glitch on GH5, DLC FCs of these songs on the Band Hero engine on expert are acceptable.
  9. Songs that have an asterisk next to them are songs deemed to be of considerable difficulty and will require an advanced level of drumming ability (and occasionally, an insane amount of luck). FCing songs that have an asterisk next to them grant the use of banners shown at the end of the post.

I will start analysis of UnFC'd songs & set up how long a song has before it is put on this list when the only songs left are the epic list songs. You are still welcome to post your own analyses of the songs however.

Guitar Hero Metallica:

Expert+:

War Ensemble*

Hands down the hardest FC on disc, the fact that it's been FCd on X by ccmoose is still beyond my scope of comprehension. The song is littered with fast paced fills with incredibly awkward stickings. The verses are the classic thrash punk beat that we all know and love from Slayer, with fills thrown in for good measure. Each chorus starts off with triple kicks underneath a ride punk beat, which have been deemed feasible to abuse the timing window by playing them as triplets. Whatever floats your boat, if you hit it you hit it. Shortly after, tho, it breaks into full double bass, arguably the fastest double bass in any game yet. Head through another verse, another chorus, and a MONSTER fill, and you get the songs break. Slow double bass gives your feet a break for a considerable amount of time, but your hands still are dealing with fills in this section still as well. Once you hit the solo tho, halfway through that it throws you back into the fast constant double bass, and then WOO MORE VERSES AND THRASH PUNK AND FILLS. AND ANOTHER CHORUS. Unrelenting is the might that is War Ensemble. Whoever ends up getting this deserves something from Neversoft or something.

For more info on how to actually accomplish the non-straightforward roll fills in this song, ccmoose put up a video and I'm pretty sure he'd be more than willing to help you out if you're going for this monster.

The Shortest Straw*
Triple kicks. Triple kicks everywhere.

Guitar Hero Metallica DLC:

Expert+:
My Apocalypse*

Guitar Hero Smash Hits/Greatest Hits:

Expert+:
Cowboys From Hell (Live)*
Beast And The Harlot*
Through The Fire And Flames*

Guitar Hero 5:

Expert+
Scatterbrain*

Guitar Hero Van Halen:

Expert+:
Painkiller*
I'm The One*
Hot For Teacher*

Guitar Hero 5 DLC:
Expert:
Laser Cannon Deth Sentence*

Expert+:
Anything*
From the Blue/Point of No Return/TTRTS*
Guilty Pleasures*
Twilight of the Thunder God*
Laser Cannon Deth Sentence*
Scream*
Imported Tracks GHWT Expert+
Overkill*

Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock:

Expert+:
Black Widow of La Porte*
Bloodlines*
Fury of the Storm*

List of Epic FC's (As of the Creation of this List)

1. Brianstorm - FC'd by firescull537 on September 17, 2009
2. 21st Century Schizoid Man - FC'd by ccmoose on October 13, 2009
3. Scatterbrain (Live) - FC'd by ccmoose on October 26, 2009
4. Overkill - FC'd by Sulfurus (1st outro FC by WarlordTm)
5. Guitar Battle with Ted Nugent - FC'd by ElementofZero (GH5), Rtsdeathreaper (GHWT), and Sulfurus (X+)
6. Suicide and Redemption K.H. - FC'd by Path102 on December 23, 2009
7. Stranglehold X+ - FC'd by Sulfurus on December 22, 2009
8. Fight Fire With Fire X+ - FC'd by Ralph54 on January 09, 2010 (Sorry RustyWaffle, but he got proof first)
9. War Ensemble - FC'd by ccmoose on January 13, 2010
10. 21st Century Schizoid Man X+ - FC'd by XxbluedevilzxX on January 13, 2010
11. Loss of Control - FC'd by Bendover on January 18, 2010
12.Painkiller - FC'd by Bendover on January 18, 2010
13. Suicide And Redemption J.H. Expert+ - FC'd by jkiscooliest on January 19, 2010
14. The Day That Never Comes - FC'd by ccmoose on January 25, 2010
15. Hang 'Em High - FC'd on Expert AND Expert+ by Sulfurus on January 28, 2010
16. Twilight of the Thunder God - FC'd by Sulfurus on January 29, 2010
17. Beast and the Harlot - FC'd by ccmoose on February 18, 2010
18. Loss of Control X+ - FC'd by Ralph54 on February 25, 2010
19. Fade to Black X+-FC'd by strikebowler585 on February 28, 2010
20. Black Friday - FC'd by Sulfurus on March 4, 2010
21. Through the Fire and Flames - FC'd by ccmoose on March 12, 2010
22. Suicide and Redemption K.H. X+ - FCd by Yusuke on March 25, 2010
23. The Judas Kiss X+ - FCd by knightrocker33 on April 2, 2010
24. Hot For Teacher (VH) X - FCd by ccmoose on April 3, 2010
25. Guilty Pleasures X - FCd by Yusuke on April 21, 2010
26. The Silence is Deafening X+ - FCd by Sulfurus on May 1st, 2010
27. Space Truckin' - FCd by RTSdeathreaper on May 20th, 2010
28. Anything X - FCd by SuperSonicLink on July 3rd, 2010
29. Black Betty - FCd by Bendover on July 4th, 2010
30. From the Blue/Point of No Return/TTRTS X - FCd by WarlordTm on July 5th, 2010
31. That Was Just Your Life X+ - FCd by nealon14 on August 2nd, 2010*
32. The Day That Never Comes X+ - FCd by nealon14 on August 15th, 2010
33. On Broken Glass X+ - FCd by LegsLikePistonz on August 27th, 2010
34.Foxey Lady (Live) - FCd by SuperSonicLink on August 28th, 2010
35. Still I Rise X+ - FCd by LegsLikePistonz on September 8th, 2010
36. G.L.O.W. - FCd by Ptv987
37. Shortest Straw X+ - FCd by DemonicDrumma on September 12th, 2010
38. Caught in a Mosh X+ - FCd by LegsLikePistonz on September 14th, 2010
39. Dueling Banjos X+ - FCd by KnightRocker on September 15th, 2010
40. Dyer's Eve X+ - FCd by DisturbedDrumma on October 11th, 2010
41. Battery X+ FCd by DisturbedDrumma on October 11th, 2010
42.Chemical Warfare X - FCd by Bendover on October 1st, 2010
43.Chemical Warfare X+ - FCd by LegsLikePistonz on October 3rd, 2010
44.Bat Country X - FCd by on3manband on October 4th, 2010
45.Bat Country X+ - FCd by LegsLikePistonz on October 6th, 2010
46.Move It On Over (Live) X+ - FCd by WarlordTm on October 10th, 2010
47.Fury of the Storm X - FCd by Paturages on 20th January 2011

Full Game FC's
  1. First FGFC OF GHM BY ccmoose
  2. First FGFC of GHSH by ccmoose
  3. First FGFC of GHWT by someguy913, first 84/84 FCs on GHWT by ccmoose
  4. First FGFC of GH5 BY ccmoose
  5. Band Hero FGFC by ElementofZero and quade
  6. First FGFC of GH:VH by rtsdeathreaper

People on the List:
ccmoose and Sulfurus have each taken 7 songs off of this list.
Bendover, Ralph54, DisturbedDrumma, and Yusuke have each taken 2 songs off of this list.
Firescull537, Paturages, ElementofZero, Rtsdeathreaper, Path102, strikebowler585, jkiscooliest, XxbluedevilzxX, and knightrocker33 have each taken 1 song off of this list.

Oh, and if you get an FC, and its put on the List of Epic FC's, you get this banner:

Thanks to Rtsdeathreaper for creating this banner.

Well that's it for now. Check often for updates and other stuff.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".

Last edited by ShadoWolf on Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:15 am; edited 16 times in total
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I've skimmed the old thread, and I'm pretty sure I'm up to date. Does anyone know the UnFCd WoR songs and DLC? And please point out any inconsistencies/changes that need to be made.
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Knightrocker did Afterlife X+ and I believe Scream X+ too. LLP has done Raining Blood X+

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much, dude. Any idea what dates these were done?
Ralph54  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sulfurus wrote:
Knightrocker did Afterlife X+ and I believe Scream X+ too. LLP has done Raining Blood X+

It looks like he didn't FCed Scream, after looking at the ranking on SH and at his vids on youtube

I'm french, I'm not really good in english ^^'
My Gamertag : Ralph54472
My youtube account : http://www.youtube.com/user/Sevla54
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am pretty sure Fury of the Storm hasn't been FC'd yet, don't know about Black Widow of La Porte, but haven't seen anyone mention it.

And don't forget the Pwnaphone.
Ralph54  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLABLAFU wrote:
I am pretty sure Fury of the Storm hasn't been FC'd yet, don't know about Black Widow of La Porte, but haven't seen anyone mention it.

And don't forget the Pwnaphone.

On WoR, FotS X and X+ isn't FCed, Black widow X+ too IIRC
And you should put The shortest straw Warriors of rock version IMO

I'm french, I'm not really good in english ^^'
My Gamertag : Ralph54472
My youtube account : http://www.youtube.com/user/Sevla54
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ralph54 wrote:
Sulfurus wrote:

It looks like he didn't FCed Scream, after looking at the ranking on SH and at his vids on youtube

In the description of Afterlife X+ FC ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zveCd4_J-k ) He claims to have done it, but I think probably more proof is needed.

For WoR I think only FotS and Speeding are left on X? I do know speeding has been done on X+.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ask me, if a song has been FC'd on X+, you can also remove the song for X.
mbnasir6  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLABLAFU wrote:
If you ask me, if a song has been FC'd on X+, you can also remove the song for X.

No, that should definitely not be the rule. Hard to believe but playing on X+ may sometimes be easier than on X

Try and play Laid To Rest and you'll get the idea
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mbnasir6 wrote:
BLABLAFU wrote:

No, that should definitely not be the rule. Hard to believe but playing on X+ may sometimes be easier than on X

Try and play Laid To Rest and you'll get the idea

or almost any song on GH5

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what songs will go on the epic list from GH6? Of course FOTS.

But what about the stuff that's already been FC'ed? Bat Country, Chemical Warfare? Of course those have been done on X+ as well.

Probably most of the X+ that LLP has FC'ed should probably go on there.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RTS Deathreaper
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has Bloodlines on X+ been done? I really don't think so.
as far as epic material, I'd say FotS (X and X+), if you want peace prepare for war (X+), Chemical warfare (X and X+), and bat country (X and X+).
There is probably more, but those are off of my head. Most of the dubble bass songs didn't seem too terrible, just an endurance thing.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arent Epic stuff that has been Fced should NOT be on the epic list ? i mean, if its been done, it should be removed from it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
arent Epic stuff that has been Fced should NOT be on the epic list ? i mean, if its been done, it should be removed from it.

For clarification, the way this list worked is that you had songs that were un-fcd, and if it had an asterisk, it went on the list of Epic FCs. If you manage to fc one of those songs first, your names put on there, but it's also an indication of the harder songs available. Songs on the Epic List should always receive praise to whoever fcs them type deal.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 1 of 11

Jump to: