ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DLC Compatibility Update/Patch.....Glitchy songs?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LanceBriggs55  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: DLC Compatibility Update/Patch.....Glitchy songs? Reply with quote

Just got the DLC patch earlier and played through Wolfgangs 5th Symphony. Is it just me, or is the audio really glitchy? Like certain parts of the song would cut out for .001 of a second.

I'll add more when I play the other tracks.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weird. I don't see the content update anywhere on PS3 nor xbox 360. How did you manage to get it?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I thought it would have been out for everyone by now. Normally we get shafted in Australia and have to wait an extra week or so for DLC etc.

I downloaded it last night while checking to see if the music store was actually up and running. Everytime I tried to get into it for the last 2 weeks, I ran into an error.

You sure it's not out yet for you guys?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope

I checked both the PSN and Xbox live. Nothing on either one of them.

Would be nice if they would even announce something to let us know what's going on -_-

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like the aussies win this round :P

ALSO, did they add all the new gameplay features/vocals into them??

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting Mdawg......I thought you were clued into everything before the rest of us.

Fucking A parz ;)

They haven't added vocals or freestyle scratching/crossfading, instead they have replaced the old freestyle sections with the current DJH2 type, a specific sound effect. Some of them sound ok, some of them pretty annoying. Along with minor additions to the charts (long directional scratches, held taps etc).

I played a few other tracks earlier:

Sandstorm/Higher State of Consciousness - Specifically after a rewind, the audio sounds like a cd skipping.

Wolfgang's 5th - Same thing, generally only after rewinding.

Cant Truss It/DARE - No issues.

Will I Am - On The Dancefloor - No issues.

Jay-Z Eminem - Shake That - The chart is out of synch with the audio by about half a second, and I cannot remember seeing any euphoria sections on the chart at all.

Lose Yourself/Can I Get A - Seemed to be ok, although the chart moved really really slow. But I remember myself thinking the same on DJH, that the chart was a bit slow for a "high" intensity song.

Any info you can get MDawg, or if they're going to try and fix this?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, seriously? none of the new stuff AND glitches? looks like i still have a reason to play djh1 after all >_> hopefully they at least patch it up soon...

EDIT: BUT they added my least favorite new features: held taps and long direction scratches?! >________________________________________<

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the interest of getting the updates out ASAP, certain regions may get access to them before others. Rest assured, we expect to see updates live for everyone within the next week.

Anyone else having issues?
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LanceBriggs55 wrote:
Interesting Mdawg......I thought you were clued into everything before the rest of us.

Fucking A parz ;)

They haven't added vocals or freestyle scratching/crossfading, instead they have replaced the old freestyle sections with the current DJH2 type, a specific sound effect. Some of them sound ok, some of them pretty annoying. Along with minor additions to the charts (long directional scratches, held taps etc).

I played a few other tracks earlier:

Sandstorm/Higher State of Consciousness - Specifically after a rewind, the audio sounds like a cd skipping.

Wolfgang's 5th - Same thing, generally only after rewinding.

Cant Truss It/DARE - No issues.

Will I Am - On The Dancefloor - No issues.

Jay-Z Eminem - Shake That - The chart is out of synch with the audio by about half a second, and I cannot remember seeing any euphoria sections on the chart at all.

Lose Yourself/Can I Get A - Seemed to be ok, although the chart moved really really slow. But I remember myself thinking the same on DJH, that the chart was a bit slow for a "high" intensity song.

Any info you can get MDawg, or if they're going to try and fix this?

I'm usually able to get info - When I ask.

I asked about the update a week or two ago and all they told me was "it's not ready"

By anyway, I forwarded all of this on to one of the guys who manages the design team. He should be able to look into the issues and possibly have a patch rolled out sometime in the future as long as they can recreate the issues.

I'll be playing around with this myself as soon as I get ahold of the update. If it's a game update, I may be able to find it on the internet and update my game manually. If this is a DLC patch, that might be a different story.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is very interesting
theredworm  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw on the hero feed a few days it was announcing the compatibility patch was out. All the dlc has been grayed out in game so I got in touch with fsg and they pointed me to activision support.

"Can you take a screen shot of the screen with them grayed out for me. We arent seeing that on our side." atvi_mikey

I took some pics and sent them their way.

"Thanks for the pics. Theres a hiccup going on in the store at the moment. We are looking into it now. Ill keep you updated." atvi_mikey
DDRfreak457  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats so weird that they think its supposed to be working haha
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

theredworm wrote:
I saw on the hero feed a few days it was announcing the compatibility patch was out. All the dlc has been grayed out in game so I got in touch with fsg and they pointed me to activision support.

"Can you take a screen shot of the screen with them grayed out for me. We arent seeing that on our side." atvi_mikey

I took some pics and sent them their way.

"Thanks for the pics. Theres a hiccup going on in the store at the moment. We are looking into it now. Ill keep you updated." atvi_mikey

We already knew about this. You just haven't received the update yet.

This thread is talk about the issues of those who already have the update and are experiencing problems with syncing/audio. Like I said, I've already forwarded LanceBriggs' information on to the guy who's running the design team. As long as they can recreate the issues, a fix will eventually come out.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so I got a 2MB update today, then saw the extended mix pack 01 in the store from DJ Hero 1, I was able to redownload it, then I went to play 1 of those songs and it said I had to download the pack.....

so i tried again and the same thing happened
ChrisDGAF13  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDRfreak457 wrote:
so I got a 2MB update today, then saw the extended mix pack 01 in the store from DJ Hero 1, I was able to redownload it, then I went to play 1 of those songs and it said I had to download the pack.....

so i tried again and the same thing happened

Same here, when I try to play DJ Hero 1 DLC it tells me I have to download the Compatibility Update in the store, press ok to go to the store and there's just the Extended Mix Pack 01 and the new DLC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: