SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Chrisssss; nope, still not playing lol
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 92, 93, 94  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KramRal wrote:
I think you're better than you say you are :P. Although i prefer that over you going like "OMG GUYS IM SO GUD I CANHAZUR ATTENTION?" <<< that would just be annoying....

as for FSFC i needa learn how to strum.....then maybe after (if ever) i get I'm the one ill go for TDWDTG but thats still quite a bit away.....

JUST FOR YOU THOUGH, i will try my best

Yeah, the strumming in that song is pretty damn fast... I've never tried it on expert, but I'm pretty sure I'd suck at it. The strumming, that is. I know for a fact I'll suck at the song in general. I can't even do very well on hard mode!
I think you should maybe make that your ultimate aim, then. At least try for the FSFC - maybe "I'm The One" will be the hardest challenge? If you manage it, then you can try for TDWDTG afterwards.

After playing GH:80s a little bit last night, I figured that my target of 20/30 FC's is fairly low - I reckon I can maybe get 27/30. Electric Eye, Play With Me and Because It's Midnite will be the hardest to get...

May go to GH2 again once I finish this although I dunno if I'll bother following paths unless I actually want to get as high as I can on the overall leaderboard (my number 3 place will be gone soon enough).

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a minor update...

Played a little bit of GH:M today as I felt like improving some of my scores, so I went and got 1st place global on Fade To Black.

Got a couple of new FC's as well so I'm closer to my target of 40/49:

# 32 - Creeping Death - fairly easy, just a case of getting round to it
# 33 - Mommy's Little Monster (live) - annoying song, always gave me trouble with the quick chord triplets
# 34 - Blood and Thunder - never used to think I'd get this so I'm pretty happy I don't have to play it again

I've still got to FC "Evil" on the Xbox (already FC'd it on PS2) - I think that can be my next song when I go back to it.
I've got my eye on a few FC's... All Nightmare Long (had a -2 today), Orion (surprisingly not done that yet), Am I Evil? (again, just a question of getting round to it) and Welcome Home (Sanitarium) (probably should have already FC'd that one as well).

Add those on and I'll have 38/40 and just need to choose what ones I should do after that... Black River or Shortest Straw, I guess, and then maybe think about trying for my two "difficult" ones - War Ensemble and Fight Fire With Fire. That'd put me on 42/49... beating my target!

I wish myself luck!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
Just a minor update...

Played a little bit of GH:M today as I felt like improving some of my scores, so I went and got 1st place global on Fade To Black.

Got a couple of new FC's as well so I'm closer to my target of 40/49:

# 32 - Creeping Death - fairly easy, just a case of getting round to it
# 33 - Mommy's Little Monster (live) - annoying song, always gave me trouble with the quick chord triplets
# 34 - Blood and Thunder - never used to think I'd get this so I'm pretty happy I don't have to play it again

I've still got to FC "Evil" on the Xbox (already FC'd it on PS2) - I think that can be my next song when I go back to it.
I've got my eye on a few FC's... All Nightmare Long (had a -2 today), Orion (surprisingly not done that yet), Am I Evil? (again, just a question of getting round to it) and Welcome Home (Sanitarium) (probably should have already FC'd that one as well).

Add those on and I'll have 38/40 and just need to choose what ones I should do after that... Black River or Shortest Straw, I guess, and then maybe think about trying for my two "difficult" ones - War Ensemble and Fight Fire With Fire. That'd put me on 42/49... beating my target!

I wish myself luck!

was this on medium or hard? You should make it more clear now that you made into a hard+medium thread. Great job either way
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fair point conlan, although my original post does state that my target on GH:M is 40/49 on hard mode... but making it clearer with updates makes sense anyway.
Oh, EDIT - the FC's were on hard mode.

Speaking of updates... in the last 15 mins I've been really feeling an FC of Fight Fire With Fire (one of my "difficult" songs to FC on hard mode) coming closer. I FC'd the solo in a real run but then choked... and then I couldn't FC the solo again. The little bit after the solo (happens twice, I think, no idea what the bit could be called though) is screwing me up.

Oh well, might get it soon!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't take too many of my firsts, Chris, haha the guitar I have for the 360 has no whammy bar so I can't take anything back (for now). I didn't really squeeze super well on any of the songs, but still.... lol.

And keep going with the FCs, I'm sure you're underestimating yourself in terms of the FCs you can get in that game.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:
Don't take too many of my firsts, Chris, haha the guitar I have for the 360 has no whammy bar so I can't take anything back (for now). I didn't really squeeze super well on any of the songs, but still.... lol.

And keep going with the FCs, I'm sure you're underestimating yourself in terms of the FCs you can get in that game.

I've only taken Fade to Black and Evil.
Doubt I can take many (if any) more 'cause you're a better squeezer!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:

This. 'Nuff said.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KramRal wrote:
LlamaYip wrote:

This. 'Nuff said.

Oh, shh. :P

Tomorrow is the start of my week off, so I might try and bang out as much of the medium stuff as I can (if I miss in the song, I'll skip it as medium is pretty boring to play). I won't follow paths first time around either as I just want to see how close to my 725/735 target I can get.

Although, at the same time, I might try and get closer to 40 on GH:M... or maybe some more GH2? Or GH:80s?? Decisions, decisions!

How's the FSFC on expert coming along, Kram?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I just FC'd All Nightmare Long on hard mode bringing my GH:M FC's up to 36/49 now. Second time ever getting a 2,000 note streak as well. Only problem I have with that song (and this game in general, much like a couple of the other GH games) is that keeping ticks is quite difficult. I must have lost at least 1k in ticks although it's more likely between 1.5k and 2k. >_>

I also played Master of Puppets and Dyer's Eve today. I don't actually know where the glitch on MoP is, but even if I did... I highly doubt I'd be able to get it. I did get a -5 on it though, so I can probably FC it bar the glitch! And as for DE, I hadn't played that in ages until today and I only missed 3 notes so that's a likely FC as well!

I then looked at the other songs that I hadn't FC'd yet, and I think my target of 40/49 on GH:M is too low (I won't increase it though). I reckon, with a bit of grinding (and I guess following the paths), I could possibly get 46/49! That'd leave MoP, One and Disposable Heroes. My hardest "possible" FC will be Hit the Lights because of the little blue streak in the second solo.

If I get to 46/49, I will be well chuffed!

More updates to come...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously awesome stuff, especially the GH:M Chrisss. You have made serious progress so far in your Hard reduxes. I know you hate GH1 with a passion, but I think you should at least post your scores that you get. Eddaket is feeling way too comfortable up there in 1st, someone needs to give him a scare. I am reasonably sure 10 million is possible for you on GH1 even without a single FC. Whatever your goals, good luck in your future endeavors, it has been fun watching your progress.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bushidox wrote:
Seriously awesome stuff, especially the GH:M Chrisss. You have made serious progress so far in your Hard reduxes. I know you hate GH1 with a passion, but I think you should at least post your scores that you get. Eddaket is feeling way too comfortable up there in 1st, someone needs to give him a scare. I am reasonably sure 10 million is possible for you on GH1 even without a single FC. Whatever your goals, good luck in your future endeavors, it has been fun watching your progress.

Cheers man, I know I can FC some songs on GH1 'cause I had a few scores up but deleted them. I don't know about 10 million though because I can't alt-strum every note... I find it difficult.
But you're right, eddaket isn't about to get a scare from dramacomic (unless he randomly comes in and goes for good scores), and until Llamayip or Fug get serious, eddaket is always gonna be comfortable.

And that said, I guess I could see how much I can get on GH1... although probably not too much. Unless I practice, practice, practice...
I've got another couple of hundred thousand to go in GH:M first and IF I get 10 million on GH1, I'd be on 177 million... very close to eddaket.

It's certainly something I should consider... thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPTqtJWDvAY

That's my FC of the Glitched note in MoP, maybe it'll help you out

Anyway, nice job on the FC's and I guarantee you'll reach your goal
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
But you're right, eddaket isn't about to get a scare from dramacomic (unless he randomly comes in and goes for good scores), and until Llamayip or Fug get serious, eddaket is always gonna be comfortable.
Haha I'm trying to get serious, trust me. I've been working a bit on GH5 (if you want you can check that out sometime bushidox), I've gotten 1st on Wii on all of the songs that I've reduxed so far, hopefully when I'm done with the game, I'll have several million more points and another platform first on Hard Guitar. (That would make 5, iirc)

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
BloodyFistHole  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your thread is probably my favourite in the accomplishment forum at the moment. Hard has always been my difficulty of choice, so it's always nice to see others dedicating their time to it. But if that wasn't enough, you're another completionist in that you waste valuable hours on the lower difficulties. <3

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradmasta wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPTqtJWDvAY

That's my FC of the Glitched note in MoP, maybe it'll help you out

Anyway, nice job on the FC's and I guarantee you'll reach your goal

Which chorus is that in...? The second one?
I will have to take it into practice and try and do it. Nice vid.
And thanks, I hope I get my goal eventually as well!

LlamaYip wrote:
Haha I'm trying to get serious, trust me. I've been working a bit on GH5 (if you want you can check that out sometime bushidox), I've gotten 1st on Wii on all of the songs that I've reduxed so far, hopefully when I'm done with the game, I'll have several million more points and another platform first on Hard Guitar. (That would make 5, iirc)

I was trying to get serious last night as well by playing GH1 for a bit so I can grab a few million but I have a few issues.
1) I think the disc might be scratched as a few of the songs seem to freeze for a second making me lose my streak or whatever.
2) Some of the charts seem really awkward to me (Killer Queen, for example).
3) Alt-strumming without hyperspeed is hard.

I think you'll overtake eddaket eventually, Llama. I saw your TTFAF hard score and you only missed 6 notes... I can only dream of 500k on that. o_O
And as for reduxing games - stay away from GH:M - your scores are too good on some of the songs anyway. Let me try and get within 100k of you on that game at least. Oh, and GH5 is annoying for ticks (at least for me) so good luck with all your reduxes there!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 92, 93, 94  Next
Page 2 of 94

Jump to: