Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Who all plays Reltar here? Post some of YOUR videos of shred
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guitarherodude12  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject: Who all plays Reltar here? Post some of YOUR videos of shred Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYitLnB3usY Theres my youtube... Who all here plays? Ive been playing for 4-5 years after playing guitar hero first. lol Post some of your videos i want to see Scoreheros Reltar Players skills!!

GHSH: 40/48 FC's 6th Place! | GHWT: 79/86 FC's 7th Place! | GH3: 67/70 FC's Top 50!

TTFAF - 837k 97% :P

Proud Christian
blackwidowcd  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing for 6.5 years. Here's one of my neweset recorded songs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGEo22bhzVM

Here's the only shred video on my channel, but the recording quality is crappy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAPPVE54QAE Not a very good take of that shred session.

The rest of my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/DisembodiedLoaf

I'm going to get a distortion pedal soon and some drum software, because my recordings suck. Digital distortion is just bad.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing since February 2010. I made some videos, but while making them, for me it was just important to record something, so all of them suck. Except maybe this one.

Here's the rest of my crappy channel. Oh, I'm better now, but too lazy to record stuff xD

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 438237975587
deadhead15  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been playing since june of 04. I think for the amount of time ive been playing ive done pretty well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqBEYN0VaY8

Real Guitar Thread: most recent,Brand New Song In The Works http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89080

Accomplishments: most recent, Dark Matter FC (Crazy Chart)
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=66794&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: deadhead6391
Shredin0id  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing since I was 11 (or 10, It's hard to remember.) I don't really have any videos but I can post a Prayer of the Refugee cover though. I'm also working on Limelight for the moment. Just started using TuxGuitar a few weeks ago so I don't have many covers.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Shredin0id
Majestic122  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing since October 2010. I don't have a video camera, though, so I won't post any recording. That and I can't play lead decently. I can improvise, but playing solos note for note is something I'd rather not do unless I completely love the solo, I guess.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been playing for 4.5 years (Started June '06), here's my youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eVfawM1PM0 i plan on adding more vids it just takes a while to upload them, and i'm waiting to get a new guitar.

i have MANY more videos on facebook (because they upload quicker and i'm guaranteed to have people look at them) so if you'd like to befriend me on facebook to see more vids of mine just pm me and i'll add you.

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn b.vicious we started at the exact same time. XD Anyways, I don't have any recent videos. (All of mine I've made were in 2008.) I've been planning on adding some new ones, but we'll see.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
b.vicious  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
Damn b.vicious we started at the exact same time. XD Anyways, I don't have any recent videos. (All of mine I've made were in 2008.) I've been planning on adding some new ones, but we'll see.

haha i know, remember we were in that scorehero guitar competition like 2 years ago? :P

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
NovaXD  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been playing since June 2007 I think, but I only really picked it up somewhere around late 2008. I started with some Social D tunes, now I'm up to song 8 in Protest the Hero's Kezia.

No videos (no camera), but a link of one of three songs from my band (SHAMELESS PLUG NUMBER 1000000):

www.purevolume.com/WeAreHighAnxiety

I'd say the last one has my best solo. (I write pretty much all the music.)
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

b.vicious wrote:
HellAshes wrote:

haha i know, remember we were in that scorehero guitar competition like 2 years ago? :P

Yeah, and everyone quit after the first round.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: Who all plays Reltar here? Post some of YOUR videos of s Reply with quote

I've been playing for maybe, two years? Let's see... I started the summer after my junior year, so that was August 2008, so yeah, about two and a half years. I'm not nearly as good as I should be, as I don't get to put nearly enough time into it as I'd like. The toughest tab I can probably play is The Metal by Tenacious D haha.
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well i've been playing since about late february last year...but I only really started getting more serious about it sometime during the summer holidays around June/July time so I haven't been playing that long really.

Here's something I put up on my channel a couple of days ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJHNgwoVaAo

Personally I think I should be better than I am at the moment :/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i vote we have another scorehero guitar competition, i wouldn't mind organizing everything and i'm sure our members are more mature and better allowing for the possibility of everyone staying active with it.

Shredin0id  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NovaXD wrote:
Been playing since June 2007 I think, but I only really picked it up somewhere around late 2008. I started with some Social D tunes, now I'm up to song 8 in Protest the Hero's Kezia.

No videos (no camera), but a link of one of three songs from my band (SHAMELESS PLUG NUMBER 1000000):

www.purevolume.com/WeAreHighAnxiety

I'd say the last one has my best solo. (I write pretty much all the music.)
Wow your already learning Kezia. I have the CD and I think it's great. I have thought about doing covers of Protest the Hero but it seems a little too sophisticated for me Just a question, Is it hard to memorize due to the fact that they're progressive?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Shredin0id
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Music Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: