ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Happy Holidays ScoreHero!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shaffx95  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more requests:

1) GH3X
2) GH:SH XGuitar
3) GH:WoR Full Band (traditional band, of course)

The Rock Band Master FC Breakdown Project: RB1 RB2
My Youtube Account: Click Here
boss1592  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definately want a GH:WoR Full Band League. also a keys league and obv a OMB league for RB3 would be great
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Starchaser NI
omimann  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely hoping for a guitar note shuffle league
A GH:WoR Full band League wouldn't be bad either

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely doing WoR X guitar, I'm out for blood because of what happened in the GH5 leagues..

And maybe I'll actually try in GH2 this time, if its offered this season >_>

Sarg338  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooooo it's next week. Needs moar schedules!!
sukergod  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally I would go with just GH:WOR and RB3 leagues and thats it. This way the members are not separated out throughout to many leagues and can focus on the one (or two) they are in. I think its time to finally see if these leagues are worth running or not for the final time and if this doesnt work, then nothing will and its time to scrap them.

Personally I would have no Bass leagues as all (since people can play guitar, spreads it to thin), and no 2 player leagues at all. I doublt you will get enough people for FB in GH but maybe in RB. Have a guitar, drums and vox league for both, add in a OMB league for both games and a FB league for RB and one Hard league (GH im thinking) and then thats it. No DLC or RBN lets leave it like the old days.

That would be contraversal to cut a lot of them down but only having 10 leagues would be good and less divisions within as well. This way if 50% drop out of a large group there will still be large numbers left.

Again only my thought and figured it was worth noting.
superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sukergod wrote:
personally I would go with just GH:WOR and RB3 leagues and thats it. This way the members are not separated out throughout to many leagues and can focus on the one (or two) they are in. I think its time to finally see if these leagues are worth running or not for the final time and if this doesnt work, then nothing will and its time to scrap them.

Personally I would have no Bass leagues as all (since people can play guitar, spreads it to thin), and no 2 player leagues at all. I doublt you will get enough people for FB in GH but maybe in RB. Have a guitar, drums and vox league for both, add in a OMB league for both games and a FB league for RB and one Hard league (GH im thinking) and then thats it. No DLC or RBN lets leave it like the old days.

That would be contraversal to cut a lot of them down but only having 10 leagues would be good and less divisions within as well. This way if 50% drop out of a large group there will still be large numbers left.

whilst I agree that fewer games would be good for keeping up the competition in each league, just the 2 games is a bit excessive, since not everyone will have those 2 games

and if there were no bass leagues, I know for a fact I wouldnt bother with guitar (I mean last season all I had was RB2 bass, and that is a desperately low point, even though I won)

your FB point is pretty valid though, but they should still include them for the signups and see how many get in nevertheless

but if we cant leave it down to just GHWoR or RB3, maybe the same amount of games and see which ends up being most popular, since GH3 will definitely get more signups

I agree with the DLC part, that is a little excessive

thats all I have to say really

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to see leagues coming back. I had signed up for last season but unfortunately life got busier than expected (took longer to find a job, plus getting married and moving out). Had to drop out and I still feel bad about it... so hopefully I can redeem myself this time.

I'd like to participate in one finally all the way through, and now that life is structured enough I will be able to finally. This should be fun!

Also, I hope one full band league makes the cut. I know if there was one in the running I would try to form a band and I know others would too. The full band league would be a great way to kick off RB3 full band score-tracking, too. Honestly for me, playing in a band is the only thing that keeps the games fun these days, so for those of us who are just "kinda good" solo, but not "god tier" like most of the competitors on SH, a band is just what we need to make the competition fun again.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:

1) WoR Vox

2) DJ Hero 2

3) for the scorehero banner to change to something advertising leagues so everyone on the website knows about it.
1 and 2 are already done (at least for prelims, whether it runs depends on signups). 3 would be JC's department, but my guess is he would agree that a home page announcement is sufficient...but its his call.

Shaffx95 wrote:
more requests:

1) GH3X
2) GH:SH XGuitar
3) GH:WoR Full Band (traditional band, of course)
GH3X definitely doesnt need your help, that was by far the most popular league last season, so it's definitely back. GH:SH was pretty much the least supported of all leagues last year, so it wasn't considered for prelims.

GHWoR FB was considered, but we didn't think there would even be enough interest for prelims. Full band leagues are typically very hard to get going because it essentially takes four times the players of a normal league. Normally if a league gets 20 signups, its likely to run. But with FB, 20 signups is only 5 competitors..not so good.

boss1592 wrote:
Definately want a GH:WoR Full Band League. also a keys league and obv a OMB league for RB3 would be great
There are currently four leagues which would include keys. All the usual OMB leagues are up for vote.

SlasherManEXE wrote:
Definitely doing WoR X guitar, I'm out for blood because of what happened in the GH5 leagues..

And maybe I'll actually try in GH2 this time, if its offered this season >_>
GH2 was almost as popular as GH3, its up for vote and I have no doubt it will run.

sukergod wrote:

I know and personally I want to reduce the number of leagues running for that reason too - there are a lot of leagues up for prelims, but we are going to keep the number of leagues that actually run as small as we can (depending on signups of course). Currently theres the old school league which has GH1/2/80s/3, two GH2 leagues, two GH3 leagues, one DJH2 league, and the rest are GHWoR/RB3. DLC is not going to be eliminated just for nostalgia. A good many players dont want to grind the same pack of songs season after season. There are less DLC leagues than ondisc leagues, but they will always be there.
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:46 am    Post subject: scorehero league next season Reply with quote

I am so excited about the next scorehero league for next season lol!
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my above list I forgot there are a couple RB2 leagues as well.
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
In my above list I forgot there are a couple RB2 leagues as well.

RB2 ondisc G/B, plzkthx?
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
Deschain  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
GHWoR FB was considered, but we didn't think there would even be enough interest for prelims.

I can definitely offer up at least myself and 3 others. It was probably wishful thinking WoR FB would even make it to prelims, I guess it's just a vocal minority that wants to make it happen. Glad leagues are still even running, of course!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My band would be up for a WoR league as well. I know it might not get enough signups but at least give it a chance.
omimann  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and a few friends are also very excited about a WoR band league, since even though we are all pretty mediocre at all instruments, we would really like to compete just for fun
I really hope a Full Band league ends up for prelims...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: