ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Jellu: GH H Guitar FSFC! Jordan Solo B+C FC!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Midnight-Rider  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This damn engine...nice work.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jellu wrote:
AbyssionQC wrote:
Nice job on Franky

Dude, are you a psychic or something?

I am many things but psychic isn't one of them~

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sexy mother.

Good luck on Decontrol, it took me forever and I have absolutely zero tips/tricks for it other than the obvious make sure you are 100% confident in everything after the sweeps.

Wow, I was literally going to say that you should look at Fire It Up since it is overrated, and I see you FCed it while I was typing this. WTF.

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
Jellu  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am god

xD

Seriously though, wow. Started seriously going for this today and ended up getting 100% os in an hour or so. And yeah using hopos was the golden ticket there After a few awesome runs I started sucking at the solo again and had some trouble with the guitar etc. and was about to give up but for some reason still kept playing. Then pretty much out of nowhere finally FCd solo 2 and miraclously DID NOT CHOKE (I wasn't doing especially well at solo 3). After that I was under so much pressure I probably got respiratory alkalosis...

I think this is THE most overrated song in the series but I guess I still have to say that this is my best FC up to date only 2 more for 200!!!

@RobGHH - well now we're tied :P btw if you're still playing it would be awesome to play some PFO with you or even do co-op FC or two if I just had PS3 guitar also could FC If you want peace and Speeding then...
@Midnight-Rider - thanks
@AbyssionQC - well, then, how do you explain the fact you congratulated me for Franky hours before I actually FCd it? xD okay maybe it was because of that 100% os but I'll stick with the psychic theory :tooth:

Quote:
Wow, I was literally going to say that you should look at Fire It Up since it is overrated, and I see you FCed it while I was typing this. WTF.

Yeah you totally ninjad me while I was typing this xD but the real twist there is that I totally share your thoughts about FiU

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jellu wrote:
I think this is THE most overrated song in the series

I gotta disagree here, both TTFAF GH3 and I'm the One are extremely overrated (I'm not saying ItO because I can do it, I'm saying ItO because people consider one difficult section (and it's just a neglected skillset) is enough to make a song the hardest in the series when there are dozens of songs that are insanely difficult in just about every skillset. TTFAF because GHP~

As for FiU, I don't think it's the most overrated song in the game alone, a lot of people seems to think GR2R is the hardest FC when it's the only hard song in the game that doesn't have awkward speed changes and patterns, therefore noticeably easier than the other harder songs in the game. I would say second most overrated song in the game lol :P

Aaaaaaaaaaaanyway lol, congrats on destroying this beast

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
McSkinny  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea fiu is kinda overrated once you figure it out, definitely overwhelming when you first try for it though
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: McSkinny
k3v227  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AbyssionQC wrote:
Jellu wrote:
I think this is THE most overrated song in the series

I gotta disagree here, both TTFAF GH3 and I'm the One are extremely overrated (I'm not saying ItO because I can do it, I'm saying ItO because people consider one difficult section (and it's just a neglected skillset) is enough to make a song the hardest in the series when there are dozens of songs that are insanely difficult in just about every skillset. TTFAF because GHP~

Gr4vel plz

AbyssionQC wrote:
As for FiU, I don't think it's the most overrated song in the game alone, a lot of people seems to think GR2R is the hardest FC when it's the only hard song in the game that doesn't have awkward speed changes and patterns, therefore noticeably easier than the other harder songs in the game. I would say second most overrated song in the game lol :P

I would say that GR2R is harder because the song has many difficult sections. FiU has one tricky part and that's about it... The first few minutes are negligible and the two other hard parts in the solo aren't nearly as hard as some of the parts in GR2R. Basically, FiU just takes a lot of analysis and trail and error to ge, but once you understand it it just takes focus. Also, it's a song where you need to be acclimated to the GH1 for a while, meaning it's really hard to start grinding GH1 and come to the conclusion that FiU is overrated :P

McSkinny wrote:
yea fiu is kinda overrated once you figure it out, definitely overwhelming when you first try for it though

^this is pretty much spot on. Whereas something like BatM is a damn nightmare . Song is 2 hard 4 me...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k3v227 wrote:

AbyssionQC wrote:

I would say that GR2R is harder because the song has many difficult sections. FiU has one tricky part and that's about it... The first few minutes are negligible and the two other hard parts in the solo aren't nearly as hard as some of the parts in GR2R. Basically, FiU just takes a lot of analysis and trail and error to ge, but once you understand it it just takes focus. Also, it's a song where you need to be acclimated to the GH1 for a while, meaning it's really hard to start grinding GH1 and come to the conclusion that FiU is overrated :P

I agree pretty much. As for me, FiU didn't even take "a lot" of analyzis. The night I FCd Franky I went to bed and thought about trying elScarecrow's method (hopos) for solo 2 and then played it like half an hour and got 100% os at the end of solo 2. FC took a couple of hours longer or something. Whereas with GR2R, I grinded that son a bitch like a week until last friday afternoon when I finally decided to give up (for now). Here's one of my many FC outside ascending trips runs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JC0Dgz3pvWs&feature=youtu.be

And to AbyssionQC, I kinda get why you think ItO is overrated but TTFAF? I think it's currently rated 3rd hardest on-disc song (discount Trogdor NTSC) and I really can't see it going any lower.

Sorry it took me a while to answer, I tried to get GR2R for this update but as I said I gave up.

I've been trying to fix my PS3 guitars during past few days. Today I opened my Fender Strat with hopes pretty low because I knew I had thrown away one pretty critical piece of it. But luckily I realized that strumbar is induction based so I just had to move the other inductor to a different place (with some duct tape, of course). And now it works! Btw imo induction-based strumbar is an ingenious idea because I don't see how it could ever start overstrumming like most other strumbars. I just hope someone would have put it into a better guitar with better strumbar.

After making the guitar work it took me only a couple of hours to get so used to it again that I managed to FC Speeding until Holding the lead and then "choked" there (I barely ever FCd until there while grinding it years ago). After that I went to practice and FCd Holding the lead 3 times in a row. So as I anticipated, FC is totally possible

FCs: 45 | 62 | 29 | 68 | 41 | 85 | 48 | 47 | 85 | 46 | 89 | O211 204/211 | Total 645/660
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jellu wrote:
After making the guitar work it took me only a couple of hours to get so used to it again that I managed to FC Speeding until Holding the lead and then "choked" there (I barely ever FCd until there while grinding it years ago). After that I went to practice and FCd Holding the lead 3 times in a row. So as I anticipated, FC is totally possible

Good luck getting it, it was really fun to play. :)
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least, when you inevitably overtake me I'll still have Satch Boogie over you :}
Good luck with Speeding!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
xXGHXx  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least i'm not the only one thinking FiU is overrated, but still, not an easy one .__. Great job, and great to see you back :P

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GHX37
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't comment on one FIU FC and not the other! Meant to congratulate you on this a while ago and just haven't been around the forums enough to get around to it. Great job Jellu, at this point you really don't have any weak games. Amazing that you're still getting any new FCs with so few left to get! Now go finish off Speeding, that seems like it's been doable for you forever now!
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Naruto42  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pls combak 4 200/211
Choose 2 of those:
- RaBl
- GR2R
- Decontrol
- H18

Less likely I think but why not:
- BiM
- BatH
- Misirlou

Also fix typo in your beast FCs:

5. 21st Century Scizoid Man

Also I was on a break when you did your latest achievements, so let me congratulate you for your FCs I missed and your destruction of GH1 (FiU pls, why no Decontrol)

Jellu wrote:
I think this is THE most overrated song in the series but I guess I still have to say that this is my best FC up to date

Same for One GH3 for me
I mean I got it after spending monstruous amounts of practice, and I'm not sure I can get songs like that even with the same amount of practice so...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Naruto92250 Wii Friend Code: 7287116137472646
Jellu  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

about time

I NEVER thought I would say this but Mosh 1 was a lot harder than Flood. Started practising this yesterday when I FCd Flood a couple of times and decided to go for FC. Today I FCd Flood over 10 times but Mosh only 5 times (2 of which were in practice and two resulted in verse "chokes"). So the FC run was the only time I got to Flood with an FC (also had one FC outside Mosh 1 run earlier). Took me about 4 hours today and considering I've never been this bad at Mosh I had already given up but now I'm glad I pushed through.
Also I was recording like pretty much every run for the whole day but just before I FCd we were discussing some private business so I stopped recording :/

We fixed our WTar so for now I'll be focusing on PS3 games I think and later I'll go for 200/211 (now at 199/211) probably with GR2R but we'll see. Speeding should be next.

Also about time I replied to you Naruto. I fixed the typo a long time ago but didn't reply because I had nothing going on with GH and didn't want to bump. Also Decontrol is super hard.

Also if you're interested in GHVH Guitar-Bass co-op, go check out my Youtube channel. I think we could get around 40 FCs with my brother, who is by the way just WE away from bass FSFC, would be pretty sweet to have two of those in the family :P

Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Jellu, RaBl is really fun to FC -- just ask my SG
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 34 of 40

Jump to: