ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
LP Thread! Resident Evil LP! (OP needs work)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I usually don't go for Let's Play sort of things but, fuck, it's Super Mario 64. If it was any other game I'd almost certainly ignore it but I'm pretty sure I'm legally bound to watch.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, guys. Today Joe (the other commentator on my channel, if you didn't know) and I pumped out two episodes of this Let's Play. Episode 4 was his first ever commentary, so it's a little shaky, but I'm extremely proud of Episode 5. Just keep that in mind.

Episode 3 :: Mopping up the Earlier Stages
Episode 4 :: Joe's First Awkwardly Nervous Dual Commentary

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!

Last edited by sorasgoof on Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
DPooch  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you say you're doing older games because you don't have a capture card/can only play emulators?
Edit: Yeah, I'd probably be interested in games from any era.

Also, when you did the long jump off the island and hit the star, you must have been like,
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I can only do older games because I don't have a capture card to do newer games, and even then only of games I own (because I know them the best).

We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might do a Let's Play series... I REALLY need to get back into gaming, and I can't think of a better way than to hear my pains as I am trying to play a cave shoot em up.

Maybe some Touhou, not sure yet... Touhou would be the easiest to capture thanks to FRAPS, but I have no idea how I could do the audio also with me talking.
daevlol  

Location: The kingdom of Performance Mode where I reside as king.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Squirrel, you know I love you, and you know I love shmups, but shmups + lets play= lolno. All you can REALLY talk about is the scoring system or "man i hate this pattern" You could maaaaaaybe try the call of duty route and not talk at all about the gameplay and just be interesting over some sweet shmup action.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daevlol wrote:
Sorry Squirrel, you know I love you, and you know I love shmups, but shmups + lets play= lolno. All you can REALLY talk about is the scoring system or "man i hate this pattern" You could maaaaaaybe try the call of duty route and not talk at all about the gameplay and just be interesting over some sweet shmup action.

Yeah I was thinking a little talking and that's about it, not a full video commentary.
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clicking the link for the fourth video leads you to the third video. You may want to fix this.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Episode 6 is out, if you guys are interested. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr1I1qZRY14

I won't be releasing episodes on weekends.

Tomorrow, I'll probably just go ahead and convert this thread to an all-purpose LP thread. If anyone has an LP (that you've made), post it here or PM me, and I'll put it in the OP.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this makes me wanna get SM64 again. this time the 1st Japanese release without the rumble pack and go for 1000 coins in a Bowser castle. very good vieo and very very clear !

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video is relevant to your interests.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSYAQSGAp0I
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:

Squirrel, I love you.
Set all the tax rates to 9.
TQSG  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OpenYourEyes wrote:
Squirrel wrote:

Squirrel, I love you.

I actually never thought of that, I'm going to go try that in every level right now. >_>

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
DPooch  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:

I was using headphones to watch this, and the guy screaming at 1:06 or whatever scared the crap out of me, lol.

That looks like so much fun. Maybe I can try it on the DS version since I don't have a 64 anymore. It was weird watching it though, I thought I remember the shrooms always avoiding you, but I could be wrong since this video is real.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Green Demon (I think I saw some people call it that) game is hilarious, even though I don't understand an ounce of Japanese.

Here's Episode 7 by the way. My account was recently upgraded to allow for uploads longer than 15 minutes. Is this rare?

Episode 7 :: Thawing out and Big Boos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 42, 43, 44  Next
Page 2 of 44

Jump to: