ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Season 12 Leagues - Final Signups Open through 1/29/11!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheDave  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking very forward to the GH3-H League!

If it ends up getting broken down into divisions "squeezers / expert players" & people who "just play hard" (me), that will be awesome!

Even if that doesn't happen, I am very much looking forward to improving my scores!

Wha??? No Expert scores on SH? a few reasons on my wiki page

My Custom made WIRELESS X-Plorer!
My Custom Painted WIRELESS X-Plorer #2! YES, I really made two of them
LunarPrince  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay im not sure i understand the leagues thing, but if it means a guitar hero competition, count me in!!! I look forward to dominating the competition.
Dougtron3030  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Signed up for RB3 Pro Keys and WoR Expert Guitar. Good chance to force myself to practice, I look forward to my regular battle for last place.

One thing that always amazes me in leagues is people who don't post scores because they didn't hit an FC or don't think they did better than so-and-so and just quit. See it through people! It's one thing if life happens such as illness or unexpected events (in fact I won't be able to post scores for the first week of this league since I'll be out of town on business) but to just wimp out because you blew a combo?!?!?

It's supposed to be fun folks! My greatest league moment was posting a 4% completion for TTaF because it quadrupled my previous best of 1% (first time I ever made past the first part of the intro!)

alright, rant over.
Best of luck to all!
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LunarPrince wrote:
okay im not sure i understand the leagues thing, but if it means a guitar hero competition, count me in!!! I look forward to dominating the competition.
Read THIS, it will tell you all you need to know!
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

psxfreak101 wrote:
Plenty of people (myself included) have their fun from ye olde squeezing. Yes I've definitely played much more expert these days than I did 4 years ago, but hard is where the heart is and I do find myself still playing hard. Until it stops being fun (and that doesn't quite look like happening), I'll still be playing hard. Yes for the most part its not even close to being as challenging to me as it was 4 years ago, but it is still very enjoyable for me to play many of these songs on hard.

For the record, I have signed up for the WoR H league this season. Mainly because I thoroughly enjoyed running through the game, but also because I figured it'd be fun to compete with others that are undoubtably in the same boat as I while at the same time trying to chip away at the 8k lead that Kubuh has overall over me. I don't honestly expect to win because some of the names I've seen pop up in this league are definitely better squeezers than I, but I'm gonna have fun, as that's always been the #1 priority for me, leagues included

1) I as well really love squeezing and am looking forward to how all of us master squeezers stack up in the leaderboards.
2) See above point.
3) I am also in GH:WoR Htar and am gunning for the title so look out!
3a) Stop making me redux BH Htar! I will defend my 1st places with a vengeance!

jordanpwnsme  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dougtron3030 wrote:
Signed up for WoR Expert Guitar. Good chance to force myself to practice, I look forward to my regular battle for last place.

It shall be an epic duel for second to last place indeed.

eddaket  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still signed up for GH3H and WoRH. Should be fun
elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:

when i said that i was assuming you and bj0rn would be in the hard league

the only song i've played on hard since 2007 was raining blood, and I FCd that in one try... oop

you should join expert, though
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ESC57
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elScarecrow wrote:
you should join expert, though

I agree....

Warhiem  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is the WoR Vox console difference in the ease of singing or the points?

superspaz117  

Location: Pluto, occasionally hiding from Jesus in the centre of the sun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:

in the ease of singing, which in turn affects the points too because it is easier to fill up each phrase when on an easier console

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
2003041 wrote:
Why not just have a Wii division and a ps3/360 division. That way, the Wii players still get to play.
singemfrc wrote:
WoR Vox players PLEASE NOTE:

It has come to our attention that there is a HUGE difference in the vocals engine in Wii versus 360 and PS3. So much that it would be completely unfair to pit these consoles against each other. Unfortunately since we're only now finding out about this after signups have started and about half the current signups are Wii, we're left with limited options. If the current number of signups hold we will split WoR Vox into two divisions - Wii, and PS3/360. If (and only if) there are a bunch of dropouts, we may be forced to cancel the WoR Vox league which we do NOT want to do.
If only I would have thought of that!

Well, thats what you get when you constantly fall asleep at 5AM.

thewinnerisgeeg: like feed the dogs and eat minipockets and ice cream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: a2003041 PSN Name: a2003041
tidus  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

llamaman2 wrote:
Wait...what?

I was not aware of this. There was a sizeable difference in GH5 as well in favor of the 360/PS3. I thought it returned closer with WoR but aren't points given the same so it shouldn't be too bad?

Actually, there was an equalty between the three versions of GH5, AFAIK. What happened on WoR was the return of the Wii vs. 360/PS3 difference from the pre-GH5 games.

The versions have the same scoring system, but the more pitch leniency, the easier it'll be to get more ticks from the phrases, as well as more SP from SP phrases, making it easier to pull absurd activation squeezes.

I was somehow about to accept the way it was, for the sake of being able to play on the leagues, but it's great to know that there's still a hope to something fair and even better.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
invisible7  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: RockBand3 Full Band League Reply with quote

If anyone needs a Vocalist for the Rockband3 Full Band league - I'm available - I would love to play in this league - I just don't have a team.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ooXxMARY777xXoo
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superspaz117 wrote:
Warhiem wrote:

in the ease of singing, which in turn affects the points too because it is easier to fill up each phrase when on an easier console

oh that's probably why I was 1 phrase short of a SRFC of Salute Your Solution

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: