Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
MLB Thread: Is it March yet?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:25 am    Post subject: MLB Thread: Is it March yet? Reply with quote

Any baseball fans on here???? There seems to be an NFL, NHL thread...no MLB?

Last edited by TheHammer417 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:41 pm; edited 6 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: TheHammer417 Wii Friend Code: 068834110178
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have a passing interest in baseball. I root for the Cubs, Brewers and Twins.
Saru786  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baseball is meh for me. I like me some football!

- Saru is a genius
- BT doesn't exist
- 9001 is fucking paranoid
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Saru786 Wii Friend Code: 5710861160111753
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54511&highlight=
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
TheHammer417  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cdylan13 wrote:
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54511&highlight=

Yeah with the last post from August...I'm not going to go digging through threads for it. Oh well.

Gogo Sox.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I intend to watch more baseball this year. I haven't paid the sport much mind since maybe 2004. I love going to games, but since the Twins got their new stadium, we haven't been able to go. My mom works at the Hormel that made the Dome Dogs in the Metrodome, and we could win free tickets every year. Alas, that is no longer the case. They don't even make them anymore.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: teamkillin629
LCBetz  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hell yes I like baseball. It's good to have this back in my life as I need something to watch to pass the summer months. Big Twins fan here, hoping we can reach the postseason again and not embarass ourselves this time. They haven't won a postseason game since Game 1 of the 2004 ALDS and have lost 12 consecutive postseason games. This has to turn around eventually.
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giant Mets fan here. Baseball's my favorite sport, and if anyone knows how crazy I get about the Jets, it's even worse with the Mets. Off to a good start though, at 3-1, which is tied for 1st in the division.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a proud North side Chicago White Sox fan, and although they just lost to the Royals, I'm pretty optimistic about this year.

However I just thought I'd let all you know that the highest chair brass players in our band are going to be playing the National Anthem at the D-Backs/Cubs game tomorrow and it's gonna be awesome. If any of you happen to be in the area, watch WGN at about 1:05 or so and we should be playing it (I'll be the third trombone lolol).

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
youhas  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baseball's my favorite professional sport, too. Big Giants fan - I was a season ticket holder for eight years, 'til all my core game-going friends moved away - so obviously I'm ecstatic with how last year turned out. Didn't think I'd see a World Series victory in my lifetime, honestly. The Giants are off to a slow start this year, but it'd be almost petty of me to get my panties in a bunch about it. 'Mazing how much goodwill postseason success can buy a franchise.

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
b.vicious  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a yankees fan, I'll root for them, but I don't care nearly as much as I do for the bills / penguins / sabres. Simply for the reason that they are always good, I never remember a time when the yankees were bad, so winning really isn't all that exciting, or winning a championship isn't as fulfilling as if one of the teams above did it, preferably one of the two teams from buffalo. If there's any yankees haters on here, which i know there is, don't come to me looking for an argument, i'll just tell you that I agree that someone else needs to win once and a while, which is why I was happy the giants won last year. This doesn't mean I'll give in to you red sox / mets fans

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
youhas  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

b.vicious wrote:
I never remember a time when the yankees were bad, so winning really isn't all that exciting, or winning a championship isn't as fulfilling as if one of the teams above did it

[nods] I know the feeling, albeit from the football side of the divide, where the 49ers were a juggernaut in the late '80s/early '90s and expected to make deep runs into the playoffs every year, where a record of "only" 10-6 was a disappointment. It was cool and all, having the local club be so awesome year-in and year-out... but it's almost more emotionally fulfilling to root for some lesser franchise, where middling failure is sort of the baseline expectation and brief moments of miraculous shining competence are appreciated with open arms. (The SF Giants were a pretty good team who lucked into playing out of their minds for a month or so at the absolutely most opportune time last year. We may crater back into half-assed mediocrity this year, sure... but ain't no one able to take that trophy away from us. Mr. Green )

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
FlimFlam  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love baseball. This is the first year I have done fantasy baseball, and I have inherited my father's curse. I have about half of the Red Sox starting lineup on my team, so naturally they decided to start the year by sucking. I also have Pujols, which explains his very slow start. To all of you whose favorite player is on my team, I am deeply sorry for the shitty year they are about to have.

\m/
dragoninforcer  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
Giant Mets fan here. Baseball's my favorite sport, and if anyone knows how crazy I get about the Jets, it's even worse with the Mets. Off to a good start though, at 3-1, which is tied for 1st in the division.
i love you

On Long Island, it's a complete mix of Mets/Yankees and Giants/Jets. I myself am a mets fan. The mets have been kind of dissapointing me the past few years (every year after 2006), but i'm glad they're off to a good start.

EDIT: oh yeah, happy 5th year at SH HellAshes!
krisdaschwab912  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAH. My fantasy baseball team can't seem to get a hit over the last couple days.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25  Next
Page 1 of 25

Jump to: