ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DrSham - Easy Bass 1sts 462/467 - 5 to go!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep going Sham, you're doing great. Even if you're only averaging a couple a day, it's still progress.

Even though it'll be an achievement to get first place on all medium bass songs, I sure hope you fall short by a couple because you couldn't beat my score. :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chrisssss wrote:
Keep going Sham, you're doing great. Even if you're only averaging a couple a day, it's still progress.

Even though it'll be an achievement to get first place on all medium bass songs, I sure hope you fall short by a couple because you couldn't beat my score. :P

Thanks Chrisssssssssssssssssss. I've now managed to knock another 10 off Metallica to get that to under 20 left, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY there are only 99 more to go overall!!

Now to move on to GH5 where I need 13 more to get that under 20 as well, and I see that you have a 1st that needs crushing. Maybe I'll give it a try this time around.

Midweek Update - 10 more from Metallica to take me to 368/467. Not lost any so only another 99 to go!!!

The Fallen
Albatross
Demon Cleaner
Dyer's Eve
Enter Sandman
For Whom The Bell Tolls
Fuel
Nothing Else Matters
Sad But True
The Boys Are Back In Town
Wherever I May Roam

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are the medium bass master! I always look on the front page for new scores and without fail I see your score there 9 times out of 10 with a first place attached to it. Your pace is phenomenal!

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrSham wrote:
Thanks Chrisssssssssssssssssss. I've now managed to knock another 10 off Metallica to get that to under 20 left, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY there are only 99 more to go overall!!

Now to move on to GH5 where I need 13 more to get that under 20 as well, and I see that you have a 1st that needs crushing. Maybe I'll give it a try this time around.

Midweek Update - 10 more from Metallica to take me to 368/467. Not lost any so only another 99 to go!!!

Less than 100 to go... good stuff!

And I didn't count joint firsts or optimals, so feel free to take Bring the Noise as that must be the one you're referring to in GH5. Should be easy enough to beat anyway 'cause I only played it once and obviously can't remember whether I squeezed it well or not.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice work on your goal. I figure even if you get stuck say 25 or so songs from your goal, that you will have done an amazing job. The sheer pace that you are cranking out all these songs is very impressive, and can only be compared to what Fug had at one point on Expert and even more so on Hard. I look forward to following your progress and wish you the best of luck on getting that number down lower by the week. Keep up the great work and good luck to you!
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
DrSham  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
You are the medium bass master! I always look on the front page for new scores and without fail I see your score there 9 times out of 10 with a first place attached to it. Your pace is phenomenal!

Thanks chem, although I know that I'm only 1st on so many due to a lot of the 'top tier' players not playing Med Bass much, if at all.

Fortunately the majority are only taking 1 or 2 play thru's, but I'm cherry picking a bit for the time being, hence the pace, and I'm soon gonna be left with lots that I find harder (I drop lots of ticks on all the songs with lots of consecutive holds, but I'm getting better). Still truckin' tho' and getting closer all the time.

Chrisssss wrote:
Less than 100 to go... good stuff!

And I didn't count joint firsts or optimals, so feel free to take Bring the Noise as that must be the one you're referring to in GH5. Should be easy enough to beat anyway 'cause I only played it once and obviously can't remember whether I squeezed it well or not.

Yup, under 100 and expect to get to under 75 by the end of the weekend.

It was actually Done With Everything, Die For Nothing that you had 1st on but I must have took it out before you looked. Maybe once I'm done I'll go back and try to break all the ties that can be broken just for completeness!!

bushidox wrote:
I figure even if you get stuck say 25 or so songs from your goal, that you will have done an amazing job. The sheer pace that you are cranking out all these songs is very impressive, and can only be compared to what Fug had at one point on Expert and even more so on Hard.

25!! Expect to get closer than that. If I fall that far short then I won't be impressed

As for Fug, unfortunately there isn't really any comparison. I'm not going up against nearly as many players with the skills to get near optimal scores (prolly just as well or I'd have no chance!!)

2nd Midweek Update - 6 more from GH5 to take me to 374/467. Not lost any so only another 93 to go!!!

N.B. I have seen that void has taken 1st on TTFAF (GH:SH) so congrats to you, but as I was 2nd on that anyway going to 3rd is no biggy. As I've only got 4 to get on SH it'll be a while before I revisit them but rest assured I'll be gunning for it when the time comes.

The Fallen
Blue Day
Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
Ex-Girlfriend
Incinerate
Streamline Woman
You Give Love a Bad Name

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
DrSham  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this has nothing to do with my current goal, but in response to

bballcenter7 wrote:
So I realize this isn't the reason this thread exists, but I've been playing through Easy recently and I saw that Trogdor is only a squeeze away from an 8 star. I don't think anyone's ever hit it before, but it is possible according to slowhero. Any ubersqueezers out there feel like giving that 8 star a shot?

Gamertag - Doc Sham
bballcenter7  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Dr. Sham, being the first to 8 star a six year old song is a crazy accomplishment! Glad I was able to bring it to your attention

DrSham  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bballcenter7 wrote:
Congrats Dr. Sham, being the first to 8 star a six year old song is a crazy accomplishment! Glad I was able to bring it to your attention

Thanks, took me about half an hour but wasn't as tough I thought it would be (or maybe I just got lucky!). Unfortunately, it waylaid me from my main goal of Med Bass as I stayed with GH2E over the weekend and added about 3.5k to my total. Reduxed 18 songs to get that so still plenty more to go in my slow plod back to the top of Easy O211 (3rd still but gaining on 2nd).

As for Med Bass I've now reached my first mini goal of less than 20 to go on each game (got BH, GHM & GH5 down to 19!!). Next mini goal is to get each game under 15 which means 5 more from each of these 3 to get them to 14 left each. Everything else is currently under 15 so looks like I'm stuck with these 3 again. Hopefully it won't take too long and I can get to play WT next!!

Midweek Update - 7 more from GH5 to take me to 381/467. Not lost any so only another 86 to go!!!

The Fallen
In The Meantime
Lonely Is The Night
Nearly Lost You
Play That Funky Music
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Superstition
Sympathy For The Devil

Gamertag - Doc Sham
chemmajr  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw at least 2 more first fall into your hands this morning. Keep going!

like if you take an orange and jab forks into either side, it's not an orange any more....it's some kind of cyborg fruit

ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: bigwilly13x
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might have accidentally stolen another 11 songs from you while finishing WT.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chemmajr wrote:
I saw at least 2 more first fall into your hands this morning. Keep going!

Yep, there was 2 more that day but I've added some more since. Next update tomorrow

Chrisssss wrote:
I might have accidentally stolen another 11 songs from you while finishing WT.

And with SHA that makes 12 so I better try and get some back then!!

Gamertag - Doc Sham
DrSham  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weekend Update - 5 more from both GH5 & BH, but thanks to chrisssss I've lost 6 from WT (actually lost 12 but found time to get 6 back) to take me to 385/467. Only another 82 to go!!!

Next week I'll be looking to reduce Metallica & get back some lost ground on WT.... thanks Chrisssss

The Fallen (10)
GH:5 (5)
21st Century Schizoid Man
Disconnected
No One To Depend On (Live)
Wolf Like Me
Younk Funk

Band Hero (5)
Angels Of The Silences
Bring Me To Life
Sugar, We're Goin' Down
Warwick Avenue
You Belong With Me

The Risen (6)
GH:WT (6)
Antisocial
Crazy Train
Do It Again
Spiderwebs
Sweet Home Alabama (Live)
Trapped Under Ice

Rising And Falling (6)
GH:WT (6)
Escuela De Calor
Everlong
Love Me Two Times
Our Truth
Ramblin' Man
Santeria

Gamertag - Doc Sham
DrSham  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Midweek Update - Got back 5 from WT that I lost to Chrisssss last week, and added another 3 from Metallica. Unfortunately I've lost 3 from GHVH (2 from my own rivalry!!) but hopefully I'll get those back soon. Now up to 390/467. Only another 77 to go!!!

Next week I'll be looking to reduce Metallica some more & get back my losses from GHVH.

The Fallen (8)
GH:WT (5)
Antisocial
Crazy Train
Do It Again
Spiderwebs
Trapped Under Ice

GH:M (3)
Beautiful Mourning
Evil
Whiplash

The Risen (3)
GH:VH (3)
Panama
Dope Nose
Double Vision

Rising And Falling (3)
GH:WT (1)
Satch Boogie

GH:VH (2)
Rock And Roll Is Dead
Space Truckin'

Gamertag - Doc Sham
DrSham  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weekend Update - Due to other 'commitments', I've not had any time set aside to further my progress, and unfortunately for me Chrissssss is attacking both VH & now Hits!! I initially lost 1 from Hits and 18 from VH, but I've had time to get the 1 from Hits and 8 from VH back to leave me with a deficit of 10 this week

Next week I'll be looking to attack those games left with 10 or more still to go and try to get them down a bit.

The Risen (10)
GH:VH (10)
Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
Beautiful Girls
Come To Life
Hear About It Later
Little Guitars
Pretty Fly (or A White Guy)
Romeo Delight
Sick, Sick, Sick
You Really Got Me

Rising And Falling (9)
GH:GH (1)
Killer Queen

GH:VH (8)
Atomic Punk
Feel Your Love Tonight
Ice Cream Man
Jamie's Cryin'
Jump
Loss Of Control
Safe European Home
Somebody Get Me A Doctor

Gamertag - Doc Sham
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 3 of 12

Jump to: