Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII: The Harbowl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am picking Patriots of course and I will pick the San Francisco 49er's for the superbowl matchup
and who will the win superbowl if that happens? I know the answer its going to be the new england patriots silly
b.vicious  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since 2003, only quarterbacks with the last name Brady, Manning or Roethlisberger have represented the AFC, time for someone new PLEASE. So sick of the patriots being a threat every year.

It's pretty crappy that 3/4 teams from last year's conference championships made it again this year. I find it funny that the 1 team that didn't make it was the super bowl champion last year.

Go Ravens, Go 49ers, I'd love to see a Harbaugh bowl. However my prediction of 49ers Patriots still remains >.>

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want 49ers vs. Ravens and I really believe it can happen

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...looks like SF has absolutely no answer for the Falcon's offense. I was getting a little sick of the bandwagon (and there's a HUGE bandwagon in California for them), so it's actually kinda nice to see, but I'm surprised this game has been so one-sided through the first quarter.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Har-Bowl looking like it will happen. 49ers win, and Ravens leading 28-13 with 10 minutes to go.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
Davers  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXCITING DAY! I was rooting for both teams that won today. More so rooting for the Niners than anything (will be rooting for them in the Super Bowl). As a Saints fan, I did not want our biggest rival - the Falcons - playing in our dome. Niners/Falcons game was pretty intense though! Didn't really pay too much attention to the Pats/Ravens game, but it looked like the Ravens showed up to play ball.

Can't wait until the Super Bowl! I don't have tickets, but I'll be in New Orleans for the whole thing since I live like 20 minutes away. Going to be fun!
pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am NOT HAPPY ABOUT THAT PATRIOTS GAME...... PATRIOTS GAME WAS AWFUL
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Falcons were outscored 10-42 in their 2 playoff games in the 2nd half, after outscoring the opponents 44-10 in the 1st half. Way to choke twice, but get bailed out the first game by the opponent's head coach. I was actually rooting for the Falcons in the championship game but it's crazy how they can't hold a league in the playoffs yet have no trouble in the regular season.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
fUNC  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really happy to see the Harbowl happen, but this picture made me a little sad-

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
b.vicious  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predicted the 49ers to make it to the super bowl in preseason (feelin' pretty good about that), I predicted them to lose the super bowl, so predicting the ravens to win.

Interesting fact:

For the past 7 years, every representative of the NFC in the Super Bowl had beaten the Bills in the regular season that year, which continued this year.

06- Bears
07- Giants
08- Cardinals
09- Saints
10- Packers
11- Giants
12- 49ers

I predict Falcons to make it next year.

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
OpenYourEyes  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b.vicious wrote:
Since 2003, only quarterbacks with the last name Brady, Manning or Roethlisberger have represented the AFC, time for someone new PLEASE. So sick of the patriots being a threat every year.

You know, that's a very interesting point. I hadn't even realized that. Funny how I already hated all three of those teams. Just gives me more of a reason, I suppose.

/Titansfan
Set all the tax rates to 9.
skinnywhitecomic  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a whim and a "Fuck it, I only live once" attitude, I went to the Falcons game. Bought my ticket an hour before kickoff, and got there as they announced the team players. Man, that place was LOUD. It was a very exciting first half, but as HellAshes pointed out, they had NO points in the second half. It was an exciting game until that last quarter.

When the game ended, and I'm walked down the steps, I saw a couple seating in their seats crying their eyes out. It was heartbreaking. The MARTA ride home had an extra somber tone to it.

Most people believe that if your team gets ousted in the playoffs, you should root for any team playing them. But I disagree. I always root for the team that kicks my team out of the playoffs. That way I can say, "Well at least we lost to the champs."

Not a huge Falcons fan, FYI. I still root for the Giants, but I always fully support the home team.

pizzzapizza  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

since the new england patriots are out I want the 49ners to win (just my team is out)
Davers  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also rooting for the Niners. I have a good friend back in Illinois who is a big 49ers fan, so I'm pulling for him. I hate that my team (the Saints) lost to this team last season, but it was a really good game. Even after that loss, I was rooting for the Niners to go all the way. Since that didn't happen, I get another chance to do it this year.

It's really nice to see two different teams this year though. I mean, the NFC usually varies quite a bit anyways, but as for the AFC, I like the change this year
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm the opposite...when the eagles used to get eliminated from the playoffs, i wanted that other team to lose badly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Next
Page 109 of 111

Jump to: