ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
youhas continues to age! You may wish to observe this. (NorCal)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
youhas  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:32 am    Post subject: youhas continues to age! You may wish to observe this. (NorC Reply with quote

As fate would have it, it appears that my birthday proper falls on a Saturday this year - October 1, to be precise. My birthday plans are pretty much as low key as they are every year: invite some friends over, quietly hope that folks keep me supplied with a torrent of middling-to-awesome beer, and rock out with some rhythm-based video games. (Which pretty much means "Rock Band", given the amount of DLC on hand and the all-skill-levels natures of the players I'm apt to have coming over. Though I'm sure you can smurf in a Power Gig session at 3am if you are super-desperate for some comically overwrought reason.)

But what the hell: are there random-ass ScoreHero people interested in popping over to my Northern California home? You're more than welcome to come visit and help me ring in a rolling over of my personal calendar if you're so inclined. I do not have the most luxurious accommodations on hand... but if you want to tote along a sleeping bag and curl up in a corner of the "den" - read as: storage area - you're certainly welcome to help make the rock continue to happen into the wee hours of the morning. Not sure this counts as an "OMG SCOREHERO GATHERING" as such... but it's the closest we've gotten to such a beast in ages in this neck of the woods, that much is certain.

Standard SH get-together sorts of rules apply. Yes, alcohol will be present; yes, I am pretty much a buzz-killing dick when it comes to letting underage folks get liquored up on my watch; sure, if your parents want some face-time with me to assure that I'm a boring cubicle jockey who lacks chainsaw- and pedophilia-based weekend hobbies, I'm happy to accommodate.

But all that said: dude, you want to hang out with some cool plastic guitar folks? And help someone from the internet ring in their birthday? Then post below! (Or shoot me a PM, I guess. Whichever. I am reasonably flexible 'bout such matters.)

Amusing the world 140 characters at a time: http://www.twitter.com/youhas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: