ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Zelda: 4 Swords, DSi/3DS download, free for a limited time!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: Zelda: 4 Swords, DSi/3DS download, free for a limited time! Reply with quote

Just a heads up to anyone with a 3DS or DSi, The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (25th Anniversary Edition) is free for a limited time off the Nintendo Shop to celebrate the aniversary. I don't think it said when the giveaway ends. Honestly, I haven't even played it yet, but hey, free Zelda!

Figured I'd let you guys know before the deal ended.

While were here, general 3DS thread? Did anyone else actually buy one? :P What games? I have the Flame Red 3DS with Star Fox: 64 3D. So Gangsta'. Honestly the most impressive graphics I've ever seen. The 3D makes you really feel "in" the game, at least for me. I've never been as sucked into a game as I have in this handheld Star Fox game. Never saw that coming.
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I told the gf, she's downloading it now. ^_^

Thanks for the heads up
Kingofterrors  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had a DS for years. I got it on xmas like 6 years ago or something. I played it that day with my girlfriend and her sisters in mario kart. And I've never played it since. I should download this haha.

In todays news, Nintendo loses 1.4 billion dollars in 6 months.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Zelda: 4 Swords, DSi/3DS download, free for a limited ti Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
While were here, general 3DS thread? Did anyone else actually buy one?

I would rather have an N-Gage.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Klaww  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the topic of general 3DS thread,
I bought one day it came out, not for any particular reason. I only own the zelda game as far as 3DS games. though im excited as hell for kingdom hearts 3D, and some other games i cant remember at the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klaww wrote:
On the topic of general 3DS thread,
I bought one day it came out, not for any particular reason. I only own the zelda game as far as 3DS games. though im excited as hell for kingdom hearts 3D, and some other games i cant remember at the moment.

Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, Sonic Generations, Professor Layton (Mask of Miracle, VS Phoenix Wright and future installments), Kingdom Hearts (you said it already, but thought I'd mention it anyway lol), and Paper Mario (FUCK YEAH), just to name confirmed titles, though it's up to personal opinion which of these are actually worth buying.

There's also Animal Crossing, though I'm going to wait on reviews this time around as City Folk was just shit IMO. What did they add? Oh, just the city, and it's a small one at that. Yeah, fuck that game . To be fair, it's not actually that bad, it just didn't do anything for people like me who actually bought any of (or in my case, all) the previous games.

I heard there's a Super Smash Bros title in the works as well, though I hear it's supposed to be for WiiU and the 3DS, or something like that, so I don't know what they have planned .

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: