ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Pas26's score on My Curse
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
habbyboy14y  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Pas26's score on My Curse Reply with quote

So my score is 397,950 and I know that I miss 200 on the last act, so lets say I would have hit that squeeze, I'd have 398,150, and APE's score is ,318 and after watching videos over and over I come to realize I missed that much in ticks, so ok I'm fine with that, but then how the hell did Pas get ,418?! It has to be one of the following, either through some holy miracle he hit the impossible 3rd to last act where you activate on the second R rather than the 3rd and reach the GR sustain and then messed up in ticks, OR he literally got 25 more ticks than ape, which to me would be insane but hey what the hell do I know?
EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm talking about expert guitar on GH3 :p
EDIT: Also if anybody has experience with squeezing this song, can you explain to third act to me? I miss a lot of ticks on it i'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I thought you activate as soon as you hit the Y sustain, but that's making me miss ticks.. anybody know?
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i mean upperbound is listed as xxx,494 so i don't think its that ridiculous that Pas has ,418. also, the 3rd to last act doesn't look that impossible so i wouldn't doubt that he got it on his high score run.

another thing i noticed is that ape doesnt seem to go for reverse ticks on the 2nd to last activation but i can't really tell since the video isn't the best quality

as for the 3rd act, the path shows a little whammying on the yellow hold but it's an extremely tiny amount. and try hitting the green sustain at the back end as early as possible so do a really fast gallop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I finally realized that your supposed to whammy a tiny tiny bit about 15 minutes ago, but thanks though And the thing with upperbound is some of the time it has squeezes that aren't possible, and I doubt that that one is possible but yeah I could be wrong, and APE does go for the reverse ticks but he could have definitely have gotten more, I just don't think 25 more is possible lol but yeah, I just hope Pas sees this post..
Pas26  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hit it.

Multiple times in fact. However, you pretty much HAVE to drop ticks in the process (I lost about 100 there). Second to last act ticks were monstruous too :-)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
i mean upperbound is listed as xxx,494 so i don't think its that ridiculous that Pas has ,418. also, the 3rd to last act doesn't look that impossible so i wouldn't doubt that he got it on his high score run.

That activation is not easy at all. Pas is just a very, very good squeezer. I know that might not be what you're saying, but that squeeze is definitely ridiculous to hit. I'm not even sure if anyone will ever take his 1st. I'm going to redo it, and I'm almost positive I won't beat his score. I don't see Ape or bj0rn coming back, but maybe Alex could beat it if he played it.

First ever TTFAF FC with 3 Fingers, 8/19/10 - Never Forget

GH3X: 9th Place - 69/70 FCs (One)
- Youtube: joedamillio
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: joedamillio
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdamillio wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
i mean upperbound is listed as xxx,494 so i don't think its that ridiculous that Pas has ,418.

That activation is not easy at all. Pas is just a very, very good squeezer. I know that might not be what you're saying, but that squeeze is definitely ridiculous to hit.

thats exactly why i said that . i'm not downplaying the squeeze but i didn't really have to think twice that he hit it on his run

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow.. I'm like shocked lol. I'm not sure why I felt as if it was impossible.. You can bet I'm going for that first haha, wont ever get it though.
habbyboy14y  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for double posting, but just I guess for reference, I uploaded this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkuwGXyuWSY

I tied ape's ticks after the 3rd activation when I was down 3 ticks after the second, so optimal ticks is minimum ,006 after that act and optimal score on this song is at least 398,530 O__O
habbyboy14y  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jdamillio wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:

That activation is not easy at all. Pas is just a very, very good squeezer. I know that might not be what you're saying, but that squeeze is definitely ridiculous to hit. I'm not even sure if anyone will ever take his 1st. I'm going to redo it, and I'm almost positive I won't beat his score. I don't see Ape or bj0rn coming back, but maybe Alex could beat it if he played it.

almost 9 years later and it still hasn't been beaten
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

strong comeback. some scores are so ridiculous, It needs dedication and madness to beat it. good luck !

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, great necro. That makes me wonder...

What are some of the greatest squeezing scores/achievements period?

Tanner's PbFO last act halfbar scores definitely come to mind.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anything chris4life did on gh2 back in the day was so ahead of its time.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For my time the most dumfounding thing was the cult of personality ticks on the first act which still hasn't been done on a full optimal run, at least from what i remember, if i had to add to this, i really like jilde's activation on don't hold me back https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHO2moMrzs8
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LlamaYip wrote:

seconding tanner's PBFO score as one of the greatest scores of all time

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
habbyboy14y  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FingerQuick wrote:
LlamaYip wrote:

seconding tanner's PBFO score as one of the greatest scores of all time

can you link me? I'm clueless
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: