ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Los Angeles GHWOR tourney Feb. 18th

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StarSlay3r  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Los Angeles GHWOR tourney Feb. 18th Reply with quote

I'm organizing a Guitar Hero tournament next month. I had to do a last minute venue change today so I'm having to re-work all the details but I have everything that is confirmed so far listed on this facebook event page. Please check back for details and updates.

http://www.facebook.com/GUNNAROptiks?ref=ts&sk=app_201143516562748#!/events/363418180339016/

This tournament will be for prizes only, but I'm working on including my sponsors in this and am reaching out to my contacts to get some more sponsors involved as well. Ideally I'm hoping to get top 3 people prizes in value of over $100 minimum. First place $300+ in prizes. If I can get GAEMS to donate 1-3 units that's a $300 value right there.

So far Activision will be supplying Guitar Hero related prizes, and my sponsor Archon Clothing will be in attendance both to give shirts to the winners and to sell shirts for those interested in purchasing them. ArchonUndergound.com They are also looking for players to sponsor for future events so showing up to this event and doing well is definitely a great way to catch their eye and possibly land yourself a sponsorship with them.

Everyone is welcome to join. There are no age restrictions. I really hope to see you guys there! Please leave questions on the FB page as I have access to that easily on mobile so I'll get back to it faster than I will on here. Thanks again!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LA huh? Well I'm not even close to being in the area, but I'll be sure to forward this along to my friends that live out there. Be sure to take plenty of pictures so I know what I'll be missing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A friend of mine out in LA just messaged me about this. Asked if I wanted to come out and play... crash at their place, etc. Wish I could!

Hope everyone that goes has a wonderful time. Go rock out!

Additionally, big thanks to Ciji for working with Eric and making this happen. I'll be trying to do my part in Orlando as well <3
gallery_5702_642_2556.png
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: vVv Paradise
StarSlay3r  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The prizes for this just got big! Eric just added a Nextbeat dj console and Launchpad ableton live controller to the mix! With the G155 I got from ProjectGAEMS, the custom Guitar from Evil Controllers, t-shirts from Archon Clothing and other Hero Gear prizes, 1st place is going to be walking away with over $1000 worth of stuff!

I'm really excited that so many people are helping to make this an awesome tournament and I hope to see you guys there! The better the turnout the higher the chances that we can do more events like this around the nation, so PLEASE spread the word even if you yourself can't go!

Special thanks to Eric for teaming up with me on this!

Also good luck Vertiggo!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey so how did this go?

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
Brockbfball1563  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

f4phantom2500 wrote:
hey so how did this go?

vVv Acai28 won, huge surprise I know.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brockbfball1563 wrote:
f4phantom2500 wrote:
hey so how did this go?

vVv Acai28 won, huge surprise I know.

lol jesus dude, that kid's nuts. i'm starting to think i should take gh seriously again. but damn, it just takes so much time...V_V. maybe if more tournaments start popping up in the dallas area. at least i won't have to worry about danny, and as far as i know he's pretty much the only really elite player out here besides me. well, guitarnerd2011 lives a few miles from me, but i don't think he's taken it seriously for a few years. other than that, though, the competition is surprisingly sparse.

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If only there were some Tournaments in the VA area lol. May not be the greatest player but I'm fairly consistest under nerves. Ah well, gratz to Acai! (Even though it's not a shock lol)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: