ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Can we get a price drop for DLC yet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cmmc222  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Can we get a price drop for DLC yet? Reply with quote

Geez so expensive. Dj Hero 2 Party bundle (game, 2 turntables, and a microphone) (80 mixes) $25
10 dlc packs (29mixes) $70

To make matters worse for me I already bought all the dlc on 360, which no longer works, so I REALLY don't want to be paying that much.
maxninja114  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Can we get a price drop for DLC yet? Reply with quote

cmmc222 wrote:
Geez so expensive. Dj Hero 2 Party bundle (game, 2 turntables, and a microphone) (80 mixes) $25
10 dlc packs (29mixes) $70

To make matters worse for me I already bought all the dlc on 360, which no longer works, so I REALLY don't want to be paying that much.
There have been times when some DJ Hero DLC was reduced down to about $5.29 on the PSN but not all of them...

...and just save up money really, thanks to my job i had well enough to spend it on all the DJ Hero 1 and 2 DLC (granted i got some of them for free, but i still had about 7 DLC packs to buy), and if you don't want to buy all of them then don't, save up some more money. It also doesn't look like they are dropping the price anytime soon, also i don't want to post the whole "reason why DJ Hero DLC is much more costly than GH + RB DLC" post >__>

It would be a nice treat though, maybe if they are really not ever going to continue with DJ Hero or if they are to at the very least get about a 25% discount or something on all DJ Hero DLC.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i genuinely lol'd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive never seen a DLC drop on PSN, only on 360. and Rb tend to have more of these. i do have all the (GH) DLC, so i dont really care if there's a price drop or not lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: