ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
5DLC - FC Breakdown Project - Finished
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrOmyA  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always found Seven Deadly Sins to be pretty simple, but it's not easy per se. My vote goes for that.
JosephL  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voting update:

Adjustment Q24
The Seven Deadly Sins
1) BobDole
2) MrOmyA
3) JosephL

Clock's on, but I'm working/commuting about 70 hours this week, so who knows when I'll get to this.
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
ghp0wn3r  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would agree with the consensus of 7 Deadly Sins. BobDole's analysis is dead on.

Fug wrote:
MOM is the easiest imo. The only hard part about the song is listening to it.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DRG Ay J4y
JosephL  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adjustment Q24
The Seven Deadly Sins
WINNER

Current question:

Adjustment Q25: Girls, Girls, Girls vs. Almost Easy: which of these songs is EASIER to FC on Expert Guitar?
Personal Links: pathhero; my scores; my accomplishment thread (most recent: retired from GH, but still working on the breakdowns)
10/19/06/35/06/45/18/20/60/24/36 >> 279 (+65 for BH, +2 for DLC = 346 XG FCs overall)
#TeamOldPeople
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: JosephLillo
nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost Easy
ghp0wn3r  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd give it to Almost Easy by a hair. With these two, I feel it comes down to preference over several pleasantly challenging sections and a decent amount of consistency (Almost Easy, transitions and changes in strumming speed), or not too much consistency but one pretty rough section (GGG, simple until ending solos).

Fug wrote:
MOM is the easiest imo. The only hard part about the song is listening to it.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: DRG Ay J4y
BobDole  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost Easy

Almost Easy requires more consistency due to the riffs but its solo is a lot easier. They're not that far apart overall, but I think Girls, Girls, Girls is harder.

greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost Easy
JosephL  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adjustment Q25
Almost Easy
WINNER

Current question:

Adjustment Q26: Girls, Girls, Girls vs. RockNRola: which of these songs is EASIER to FC on Expert Guitar?
#TeamOldPeople
BobDole  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RockNRola

The 3 strumming parts are kinda tricky, but they're also all the same, and they're not too hard to get consistent on. Actually the last one does have one less note than the first two, but that doesn't really effect the difficulty of the section once you know about it. RockNRola is also a really short song (2:27); it's barely half the length of Girls, Girls, Girls (4:30).

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RocknRola

Also, are you sure the last one has one less note? I watch a video of it and al three strumming parts have 16 notes in them.

EDIT: NVm, yeah it does, my bad.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
JosephL  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voting update:

Adjustment Q26
RockNRola
1) BobDole
2) voidedalive2x
3) JosephL (OK, the strumming's not too bad if you cheat it)

Clock's on.
#TeamOldPeople
JosephL  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adjustment Q26
RockNRola
WINNER

Current question:

Adjustment Q27: Girls, Girls, Girls vs. Pilgrim: which of these songs is EASIER to FC on Expert Guitar?

Current vote:

Adjustment Q27
Pilgrim
1) JosephL
#TeamOldPeople
BobDole  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pilgrim

The solo just never gets fast enough to be harder than Girls, Girls, Girls's solo, though it is fairly tricky.

nunovanhalen023  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pilgrim, but these songs are starting to get closer...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 27 of 30

Jump to: