ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Disconnecting WoR drums

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keung  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Disconnecting WoR drums Reply with quote

I wasn't sure if this is the appropriate forum to post this thread. If not, let me know and I'll put it elsewhere..

I recently bought a WoR full band pack as they are cheap as hell right now, and because I've never owned a drumset. I've been playing alot with it, but a problem arised after a while. Sometime the drumset will disconect and turn itself off. This can happen several times during a song, and it's quite annoying. I usually just turn it on and keep on playing, but it takes 30 seconds tops before it does it again. But if I let it sit there idle, it'll stay on for quite a while.

I've figured this is something that occurs while drumming, but i was wondering if this is a known problem with these drums, like the connectivity issue with the Les Pauls. Is there any way to stop it from happening? Cheap or not, I'd rather not have to order a new package just to replace faulty drums.
[] 5 star TTFaF on Hard (5*) and Expert (4*)
[*] Beat GH3 Expert
[*] 5 star GH3 Expert
[*] 1 mil Co-op GH2 (>1 mil with X/M on FB!)

My 'accomplishments'!

XBL keung360
PSN keungz
- Feel free to add me
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: keung360 PSN Name: keungz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: