Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Rant Thread II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thinking emoji. I fucking hate it. When I see someone using it in a post I make...

1) They don't like what I say.

2) They doubt a fact I might state.

3) They make me out to be a liar, a cheater, a troll.

In a forum where likes and dislikes are involved, somehow, an occurrence of a thinking emoji ALWAYS leads to dislikes against me. I'm honestly TRYING to provide something as reasonable as possible to the discussion and I hate to see when people here don't consider any of my posts worthy of discussion. Ever since the first time I saw the thinking emoji, I've honestly been triggered by coming across it ever since, as if the thinking emoji is now interpreted to mean "you got rekt".

This rant is brought to you by the Save Your Squidboy From the Thinking Emoji Foundation. Please, fucking stop.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
iimeade  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peachfanclub wrote:
The thinking emoji. I fucking hate it. When I see someone using it in a post I make...

In a forum where likes and dislikes are involved, somehow, an occurrence of a thinking emoji ALWAYS leads to dislikes against me. I'm honestly TRYING to provide something as reasonable as possible to the discussion and I hate to see when people here don't consider any of my posts worthy of discussion. Ever since the first time I saw the thinking emoji, I've honestly been triggered by coming across it ever since, as if the thinking emoji is now interpreted to mean "you got rekt".

This rant is brought to you by the Save Your Squidboy From the Thinking Emoji Foundation. Please, fucking stop.

parzrevenge wrote:
stop trying to be pieman 2015
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
FL4RE  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Applie pie flavoured Moonshine, I want you inside me.... aaand bought.

Who'da thought that I wouldn't be able to stay in London for my year out because I spent all of my money on getting a first in my degree... go figure.
Oh well, at least I'm sorted for my Masters I guess.

Now excuse me whilst I recover from this stupid depression. Fackin' 'ell you mug, what're you doing.

Also fuck me (not literlally), my earlier drunken posts are almost as bad as the dyslexic guy I know who posts BS on facebook. I'm not dyslexic I swear, just drunk (though clearly not drunk enough as I can still type without using my face).

Edit:

Posted in the wrong thread again. FFS, I'm still a shite drunk.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iimeade wrote:
Peachfanclub wrote:

fav

NavyCherub wrote:
AshleyWilis wrote:
hi for me Its something different...
It seems like Full sound full combo...
I mean It show passion and determination for my guitar
Smoke weed erryday.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60
Page 60 of 60

Jump to: