ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Sjay'z accomplishment thread : GH:VH Hard Bass FGFC.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gratz on the double-billion. Maybe you can reach triple-billion, too, at some point. Something to shoot for at least, right?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Ultrahero, PinkiePie & voidedalive.

To reply quickly...

Vox will be the last thing that I do and probably the career that breaks me. I actually dread vox.

Pinkie should have grabbed a billion a long long time ago. Nuff said.

3 billion will happen eventually but there's no rush. I have my other goals to take care of as well. I expect voidedalive will get there too and probably his 3 billion will be a lot more well deserved. At some point it's got to get messy and I will throw any old score in

Anyway thanks to each of you for taking the time to post and for giving a shit. Respect all round. I'll definitely try to post more often.
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a madman. I've been playing for what... 11 years? And I have ~500million points overall... lol

Grats (again)
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would very honestly say that, for vox, you need to start on Hard or Expert, at least for GH (on RB it doesn't matter unless you go for FCs on RB1/2). I've seen it mentioned before that you're better off starting on Expert and working down, and it's probably good advice since if you start on Easy/Medium you'll get far too used to the more forgiving bars. That might be part of my woes on GH Vox, but I still feel convinced there is something that is just ruining my ability to hit notes.

As for 3 billion...I think I'm more on track to get 3 bil before sjay, to be honest, but I don't really see why mine is "more deserving". To get 3 bil on its own is worth praise, whether you take 2 year, 5 years, or 10 years.

Hell, it'll be amazing enough when singem finally reaches 4 billion. THAT is a milestone that I think arvain, dram and I are gonna be hard-pressed to match without seriously diving back into RB1 and stuff for points.

EDIT: Also, I think the accomplishments that I "deserve" (with the understanding that using "deserve" is not something I agree with) would be one of the first (if not the first if it hasn't been done yet) GH/RB E/MOMBFSFC and reaching 1 billion points on Vlefty (which may well end up being my endgame goal for that account).

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
I would very honestly say that, for vox, you need to start on Hard or Expert, at least for GH (on RB it doesn't matter unless you go for FCs on RB1/2). I've seen it mentioned before that you're better off starting on Expert and working down, and it's probably good advice since if you start on Easy/Medium you'll get far too used to the more forgiving bars. That might be part of my woes on GH Vox, but I still feel convinced there is something that is just ruining my ability to hit notes.

As for 3 billion...I think I'm more on track to get 3 bil before sjay, to be honest, but I don't really see why mine is "more deserving". To get 3 bil on its own is worth praise, whether you take 2 year, 5 years, or 10 years.

Hell, it'll be amazing enough when singem finally reaches 4 billion. THAT is a milestone that I think arvain, dram and I are gonna be hard-pressed to match without seriously diving back into RB1 and stuff for points.
EDIT: Also, I think the accomplishments that I "deserve" (with the understanding that using "deserve" is not something I agree with) would be one of the first (if not the first if it hasn't been done yet) GH/RB E/MOMBFSFC and reaching 1 billion points on Vlefty (which may well end up being my endgame goal for that account).

Oh wow unexpectedly hefty post :)

Thanks for the advice for vox, I would never have thought about doing Hard and Expert first.

3 Billion....

"Deserves" is probably the wrong word to use, so let's say that I acknowledge that your 3 billion is likely to be more complete. You work towards OMBFGFC's and have an excellent FGFC record. Where as I good sir ....
Don't worry about stuff like that. My 3 billion will come about through quantity of songs and the discipline of playing every night. :D

@Mercurial - Thanks for the support, I've been playing since GH3, so 10 years this year! To play a game for that long makes us both mmadmen. I should have quit a long time ago
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:

Heh, I didn't start playing any difficulty other than expert (past some hard) about... ~18 months ago. But I should reach it... eventually. Just need free time. Which not much of, unless it's between like 2-5am lol. Also, you've almost caught up with me in FGFC's. *totally isn't a hint to join the rivalry that will probably end up with ADOMBFSFC*
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
sjay wrote:

Heh, I didn't start playing any difficulty other than expert (past some hard) about... ~18 months ago. But I should reach it... eventually. Just need free time. Which not much of, unless it's between like 2-5am lol. Also, you've almost caught up with me in FGFC's. *totally isn't a hint to join the rivalry that will probably end up with ADOMBFSFC*

When we all get stuck on ITO on XGuitar
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
sjay wrote:

Well, maybe if you rope Grand-Master into it...

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:
sjay wrote:

Grand-Master, RobGHH and maybe Nolan/slashn0 are the people who I believe could do it, but predominately the first two (I think rob only plays customs now anyways so idk)
sjay  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:
sjay wrote:

Grand-Master, RobGHH and maybe Nolan/slashn0 are the people who I believe could do it, but predominately the first two (I think rob only plays customs now anyways so idk)

Personally I don't pay enough attention to these things, so....
What the fuck is an ADOMBFSFC ?
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All Difficulties One Man Band Full Series FC, aka FC'ing everything in either series (or both if that's what you like) on all instruments, on all difficulties (I'm not sure if beginner counts because it's not tracked on scorehero, I'm guessing not).
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UltraHeroABC5 wrote:
All Difficulties One Man Band Full Series FC, aka FC'ing everything in either series (or both if that's what you like) on all instruments, on all difficulties (I'm not sure if beginner counts because it's not tracked on scorehero, I'm guessing not).

Thanks and apologies for my ignorance, makes perfect sense now.
sjay  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glastonbury weekend !!

Love me a bit of Glastonbury
sjay  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I someone made a booboo somewhere coz Wiki is all sorts of wrong
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:
Well I someone made a booboo somewhere coz Wiki is all sorts of wrong

I first freaked when I saw I somehow gained 76 million when I know I didn't do that much, then I freaked again when i saw I was actually down 1 billion points and the singem was nowhere to be seen. And this was just on the "All scores" tab.

Yeah, they need to fix that soon.

EDIT: Found it! All the RB scoretracking has been removed for some reason, which drastically cuts down on the scores in the system. I'm not sure how that happened, but...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 25 of 26

Jump to: