SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
O211 Squeezing - 1st place untied GH80s medium
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LordBunnyFuu wrote:
You're assumptions are incorrect. I never said anything about using "bots" on any of my comments on scores for first. I do research on my star power charts on how much can it be squeeze plus other ticks that can be find randomly on such game engine. I keep record of such when doing "test runs" through PFC. No need to be irritated by information or proof I keep to myself for scores use, etc. Best regards.

Fake scores should never be inputted on the leaderboards then. I won't consider them legitimate anyways without proofs of some sort. It's not hard to use cameras in 2021...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately lower difficulties have no enforcement of standards on this site. I've discovered that while playing through H. Almost no pics for 1sts, and I've reported a few obvious typos, yet nothing seems to change... I know Fug is a good squeezer but without pics some of his scores are pretty clearly impossible...
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*frantically scrambles to find my old phone(s) to upload missing proof pics that I was too lazy to link*

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Unfortunately lower difficulties have no enforcement of standards on this site. I've discovered that while playing through H. Almost no pics for 1sts, and I've reported a few obvious typos, yet nothing seems to change... I know Fug is a good squeezer but without pics some of his scores are pretty clearly impossible...

I know post O211 lower difficulty songs aren't as optimized but especially GH3 proofs are definitely needed its the most optimized game.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey bro, glad to see you still grinding. You gonna play any GH1H??
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2021 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've lost my desire to squeeze after doughboys taking all my 1sts in the game. Theres really no point anymore. He can take every one I once had, they blow anyways.

tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been a while since I posted anything. Last time I played was early February. My left hand can't hold frets properly anymore. It really got bad as of late. I still would love to play lower difficulties but even that hurts too much for me. Also the new optimizations on GH3 kind of killed motivation for me. 2021 squeezing blew everything out of the water with all the EHW scores from Kyle as well. I couldn't compete with that so I basically lost interest.

A combination of those 2 things basically made me not play GH/RB at all in over 2 months. I'm 29 years old too so I knew this day would come.

The only thing that might make me return is discovering older builds of games with different charts and stuff..

CyanCrayon86948  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry to hear about that. You'll always be one of the greatest squeezers I know, and I'm glad I got to know you the little bit I did. I hope to see you still hang out around the community
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: CyanCrayon86948
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your sqeezing has always been on another level, all these years ive been following ur scores and beeing like how is that possible , congats on GH80s M 1st place in every song!

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
Best FC: Ballroom Blitz!!!
suhdude024  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2022 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tannernieland11 wrote:
It's been a while since I posted anything. Last time I played was early February. My left hand can't hold frets properly anymore. It really got bad as of late. I still would love to play lower difficulties but even that hurts too much for me. Also the new optimizations on GH3 kind of killed motivation for me. 2021 squeezing blew everything out of the water with all the EHW scores from Kyle as well. I couldn't compete with that so I basically lost interest.

A combination of those 2 things basically made me not play GH/RB at all in over 2 months. I'm 29 years old too so I knew this day would come.

The only thing that might make me return is discovering older builds of games with different charts and stuff..

bruh I'm 31 and I broke every finger on my left hand except for my thumb before I turned 24 lol. A few dislocations and avulsion fractures too. Don't play pickup basketball is my advice

Plz don't give up unless you have legit arthritis or something similar. You aren't old at 29 my dude. If you lost your love for the game/squeezing, that's understandable. But if you are just down on yourself, don't be.
tannernieland11  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

suhdude024 wrote:
tannernieland11 wrote:

bruh I'm 31 and I broke every finger on my left hand except for my thumb before I turned 24 lol. A few dislocations and avulsion fractures too. Don't play pickup basketball is my advice

Plz don't give up unless you have legit arthritis or something similar. You aren't old at 29 my dude. If you lost your love for the game/squeezing, that's understandable. But if you are just down on yourself, don't be.

It's not really arthritis or anything like that I just can't hold the guitar properly. I get really bad blisters just from one day of playing. The best years are sadly behind me...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35
Page 35 of 35

Jump to: